Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] [SOLVED] How to take down a banshee ultra?

OP STi1l WR3CKED

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Yeah, I got my butt kicked by a plasma pistol. I got shot and fell off the map. It was so stupid! XD
Spartan Laser
Railgun
Spitfire
Echinda Hydra Variant
Hi-five launcher Variant
Oni turret
The Answer Maybe...
Cause why not-
Banshee Ultra
Phaeton Helios

I find these weapons & these 2 vehicles Strong enough to Shoot down this Banshee Ultra.
Plasma pistol, hyrda, sniper if you need some distance so you don't get killed. The sniper works to take down the health but that's about it. Best choice is to get a couple players with plasma pistols to take it down and steal it.
It'll take an Eff load of sniper rounds to take it down. If you even have that many rounds.
Am I the only one who feels like the Achilles looks like -Yoink- anyway?
Plasma pistols and hijack
Am I the only one who feels like the Achilles looks like -Yoink- anyways
Same
It does stink when one of these monsters fly your way. Thanks for all of the tips everyone!
you use a spatan laser
or something like that. or a tank
i don't know what that is
buckEyeOD5 wrote:
teamwork is probably the best option typicallyif everyone
Use a plasma pistol, preferably the void's tear then laser it with the endgame.
If everyone shoot at the same time, banshees will eventually get destroyed
Teamwork
Spliced wont like this...
Wow you're just all over the place OP, you really need to organize your thoughts...

1) Banshee Ultras are really not exceptionally difficult to take out. Use any plasma pistol to bring it down to try and board it... If that doesn't work try team shooting it with BRs and DMRs, or Spartan Lasers. worst comes to worst pull another Banshee Ultra or an upgraded Scorpion to deal with the problem.

2) Achilles and Banshee Ultras aren't even remotely close to being connectable for this topic so it's tough to follow your train of thought... That said, just no- Everything in life doesn't come free and there's no reason people shouldn't have to work to earn Achilles.
says the man who has full achilles on. lol just saying not exactly an un-biased opinion....
The only thing that I always keep is plasma pistol.
Plasma pistol, hyrda, sniper if you need some distance so you don't get killed. The sniper works to take down the health but that's about it. Best choice is to get a couple players with plasma pistols to take it down and steal it.
Use an ultra banshee.
Splaser.
Rockets.
Team shot with kinetic bolt weapons.
Arclight.
Plasma Pistol.I personally consider myself an ace Banshee pilot. When I fly, those are the things that effectively slow me down if players can do any of the above proficiently.
Use the plasma pistol that makes a black hole not only does it suck them in it also looks funny asf
The Arclight rail gun is a real heavy hitter. If you want to constantly annoy a Banshee pilot use the Echidna hydra launcher(those EMP rockets are really irritating).
That armour is disgusting anyway. My flaming recruit armour is more unique then that piece of garbage.

As for the banshee... I thought it sucked. Every time I use that banshee the whole enemy team takes me out before I get a kill or I magically get skyjacked from out of nowhere.

When the enemy uses it they survive the entire game and either somehow survive lasers and rockets or nobody bothers to shoot it down.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5