Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Some Explication ?

OP II GetteR II

I play constantly social games and warzone, I'm really a little bored because in each game it is rare the occasion in which counts colleagues who really help with the objectives or are really "noobs" on the contrary in most of the games I I find players or teams that are really good and they beat us quickly and easily. I do not know if it's just bad luck or you also happen to them :c
PS: I am Colombian and my English is not that it is very good: /
Same here! :c . The real problem is the lag that we experience (I'm from southeast Mexico); the lag makes the game unplayable and that is why some players cannot play very well and their performance on a team can be very poor (this is why I don't play ranked games anymore), also, add the toxicity of some players who don't understand that.
Same here! :c . The real problem is the lag that we experience (I'm from southeast Mexico); the lag makes the game unplayable and that is why some players cannot play very well and their performance on a team can be very poor (this is why I don't play ranked games anymore), also, add the toxicity of some players who don't understand that.
Too bad you're not in Western Mexico. I'm in California and I match with people from Mexico in at least every other game. Luckily for you, it's not as bad as Australia seems to be according to my online friends from there who will constantly straight lag out of the Fireteam in the middle of a ranked match
As of late I've only encountered minor stutters but I live in NA East so idk if it's less as severe for me because of that.