Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Some game scenarios that you hate that happens?

OP LivePD VeHicle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mine would be playing team doubles and the other team would be cheap using the power ups as well as obtaining a power weapon because that's all they're good at using.
That doesn't sound cheap at all. You both have an equal chance at getting powerups. Whoever has the better map positioning will get them. That's like saying someone with better accuracy beating you in a Magnum fight is cheap. If you are on equal playing grounds and you lose that's not "cheap" that just means you got outplayed.
Exenius wrote:
That doesn't sound cheap at all. You both have an equal chance at getting powerups. Whoever has the better map positioning will get them. That's like saying someone with better accuracy beating you in a Magnum fight is cheap. If you are on equal playing grounds and you lose that's not "cheap" that just means you got outplayed.
I understand your point of view, but hear mine out. I understand its fair game - But again its just an annoyance. That's the statement I made.
I understand your point of view, but hear mine out. I understand its fair game - But again its just an annoyance. That's the statement I made.
I suppose it is quite annoying when the other team is doing better.

As for me, I hate it when this happens
I hate when the other team wins and I lose.
I absolutely hate it when you are in a Warzone (especially in assault) game and you are the only one in your team that is req'ing anyting at all. I mean, if I invest myself into a game, why shouldn't my teammates?
Getting killed by flying tanks.
I hate it when in warzone firefight that we defeat the final boss. But before that, it says you lose 4/5 rounds. Its just annoying it ticks me off
hate it when in firefight ai spawn about 6 promethiens fighters
I really hate when people intentionally create smurf accounts.
This shows someone really hates noobs
Being killed by void's tear. I see it as the reincarnation of a "noob combo," expect worse... it doesn't need to be combined with anything else. It does all the work for the player who uses it and its always a frustrating experience to be gobbled up by the vortex and destroyed in an instant. I rather get spartan charged or killed by a nornfang, hell, maybe even spawn killed than killed by the void's tear. Just something about being killed by a souped, homing, over powered plasma pistol really bugs me... and maybe I'm alone in that... :/
Teammates who drive a Warthog directly into the other teams base during ctf, and get instantly torn apart by 4+ BR's.

Circle the base, killing the enemy team and providing cover fire for team mates. Then pick up whoever ends up leaving the base with the flag. It's such a simple and effective strategy, but most players think driving the warthog means you need to suicide dash directly into the middle of the enemy base.
I suppose it is quite annoying when the other team is doing better.

As for me, I hate it when this happens
That clip almost made me cry
I absolutely hate it when you are in a Warzone (especially in assault) game and you are the only one in your team that is req'ing anyting at all. I mean, if I invest myself into a game, why shouldn't my teammates?
Right?? Its ridiculous. But then again, the REQs are easy to get. I still have 22 some odd REQ packs I haven't opened yet.
I have another. I hate in WZ firefight legendary when the Warden Eternal is some how impossible to kill. Like we got 3 mantis' as well as 2 tanks and 1 wrath and this guys health recharges and ends the game as a loss 4/5. Complete BS
I have another. I hate in WZ firefight legendary when the Warden Eternal is some how impossible to kill. Like we got 3 mantis' as well as 2 tanks and 1 wrath and this guys health recharges and ends the game as a loss 4/5. Complete BS
You have to kill the Watchers or they'll recharge his health.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
You have to kill the Watchers or they'll recharge his health.
oh S**t didn't know that, thanks I appreciate the info!
I hate when teammates don't help control the power weapons/power ups properly. ;)
I mostly only get annoyed by team mates that don't make a push out of spawns in objective based game modes. Obviously I can't tell somebody else how to play the game, but it would be nice to have a few more people making a push for a flag in CTF, or having someone help run the bomb over to the enemy base in Assault.
Maybe they are new and don't have any reqs to call in? I seem to get paired up with new players all the time when I play firefight. It is irritating to be the only one calling in reqs, but I can't blame them if they're new.
Just something about being killed by a souped, homing, over powered plasma pistol really bugs me... and maybe I'm alone in that... :/
Nah, I can understand that. Plasma pistols are supposed to be puny and weak.
That clip almost made me cry
Me too! I think if you get the boss takedown medal for defeating the last boss, it should count as a win, regardless of whatever the timer said. At least the Grunt announcer seemed almost as dismayed and frustrated as I was.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2