Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Sometimes after a match I don't earn REQ points

OP Psyckus

Yesterday I noticed that like 2 out of 3 arena matches I don't earn REQ points at all. I start the match with a certain amount of REQ points and at the end its says I won X anount of REQ points, but my REQ points are the same after the match. Is anyone aware of this?
Sometimes there is a delay before the REQ points show up.
Yea lately it seems REQ points have been running a match behind in game. Waypoint seems to be always up to date with them though.
If you backed all the way out and go back in they will show then, otherwise as stated, they will catch up after next game.
If you backed all the way out and go back in they will show then, otherwise as stated, they will catch up after next game.
Nop they never appeared. I never got them. After noticing I didn't get the REQ points I played another match and got the points of that match, but never got the point of the previous match. It was random, some matches I got REQ points and some didn't.
If its not showing up go on to Waypoint and check your Reqs. Your points should be there.
maybe your conection
It happen to me but I just reboot my xbox and they show up
It's been working fine lately, I guess they were just fixing the REQ points glitch, thanks guys.