[Locked] Spartan Charge and Sprint ruin game flow

OP spoice chowda

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Love all the new abilities.

It's not the same as H2 & H3 so this game is bad. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Yeah its not halo....
All of those except sprint make every fight too random and unpredictable. I know being unpredictable can win a fight, but there's hardly any way to fully dodge a ground pound, and the shoulder charge locks onto enemies, making it hard to dodge too
Uh what? There is still so much strategy that is involved in this game. Sure, new mechanics have been added in, but it has not taken away from the chess match that is Halo.
I agree, I dislike the movements system.
FL Crysis wrote:
Uh what? There is still so much strategy that is involved in this game. Sure new mechanics have been added in, but it has not taken away from the chess match that is Halo.
No one even plays with mics anymore how can you say there is strategy. Unless you join matchmaking with 3 in your party all every game is is kids running around with no rhyme or reason other than to rush rockets
All of those except sprint make every fight too random and unpredictable. I know being unpredictable can win a fight, but there's hardly any way to fully dodge a ground pound, and the shoulder charge locks onto enemies, making it hard to dodge too
Agreed
Yeah its not halo....
Did you read the title of the game I'm certain its halo. (I could be misreading)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame and attack other members..

Spoiler:
Show
FL Crysis wrote:
Uh what? There is still so much strategy that is involved in this game. Sure new mechanics have been added in, but it has not taken away from the chess match that is Halo.
No one even plays with mics anymore how can you say there is strategy. Unless you join matchmaking with 3 in your party all every game is is kids running around with no rhyme or reason other than to rush rockets
Then get some friends and use mics with them. I only use mics with people i know or have played with before.
It's called a thruster pack and it does work. You need to time it right though so the ground pound misses and can't readjust aim towards you. Same goes for Spartan charge a perfectly timed thrust can dodge it. Also if it's from the front just beat down as they charge you 99% of the time you will win. Or if you see them early enough shoot them a few times and you will insta beat them down.
Yeah its not halo....
Ugh more of this. Would you rather they just copy/pasted H2A and called it Halo 5? Yuck
Again there's just no needs for all this nonsense. How about make a playlist removing all these power moves, essentially bringing the game back to using weapons to kill people, and I guarantee it gets played more than any other playlist.

What even happened to odd ball or king of the hill? Gametyes that were awesome. They created a whole new identity and it doesn't work.
FL Crysis wrote:
That is the problem. Why join in solo and expect to have any type of strategy? it's been like this since H2. If you don't have a team and you join in with randoms, the majority of the time, there probably won't be a strategy.
Yeah its not halo....
Ugh more of this. Would you rather they just copy/pasted H2A and called it Halo 5? Yuck
I'm all for improving the game. Not completely altering it
Again there's just no needs for all this nonsense. How about make a playlist removing all these power moves, essentially bringing the game back to using weapons to kill people, and I guarantee it gets played more than any other playlist.

What even happened to odd ball or king of the hill? Gametyes that were awesome. They created a whole new identity and it doesn't work.
I'm going to go on a hunch and say 95% of the kills in an Arena game will be with weapons. Not from the Spartan Abilities.

You can play customs without the abilities, but I don't think there will be a playlist that removed them for matchmaking.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
FL Crysis wrote:

I'm going to go on a hunch and say 95% of the kills in an Arena game will be with weapons. Not from the Spartan Abilities.

You can play customs without the abilities, but I don't think there will be a playlist that removed them for matchmaking.
90% of those kills are with over powered assault rifles that kids just spray bullets across map and kill you
Yeah its not halo....
That would have been an improvement over what we got.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23