Spartan Charge is the worst ability

OP Jake Teh Nub

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
People just sprint into you and then shoot or melee again. It's not much different from noobs that would sprint-double melee when Reach launched. I really don't have much of a problem with any of the other abilities except maybe the splash damage on ground pounds.
I actually like the charge, it just seems so natural. Now the ground poung, ermmmmm.......that is a whole other story.....
I like it.
I like it.
That doesn't mean it's balanced though.
I think the spartan charge is the best thing they've added. It's so fun to use on people, it's also hilarious to counter someone trying to hit you with it. You can shoot them during it and simply melee when they get on you and they're done for.
I FREAKING HATE SPARTAN CHARGE. If you get charged at, there's no avoiding it. When you get hit, it's very jarring, almost to the point where you feel stunned for like a second... So you're pretty much guaranteed to die.
If someone is charging you, hit them too! You'll recover faster from a normal melee attack as compared to the charge that blasts you away from the target, so if you manage to punch them at the same time, you'll walk away with the kill! You guys need to think outside the box!
Marcos94 wrote:
I FREAKING HATE SPARTAN CHARGE. If you get charged at, there's no avoiding it. When you get hit, it's very jarring, almost to the point where you feel stunned for like a second... So you're pretty much guaranteed to die.
Sounds like a personal problem. The couple times I've been killed by a Spartan charge it's because I forgot about it and I let them get too close. Try getting better at the game.
I guess you haven't played destiny
I like it.
With respect, your dislike of it doesn't mean that it's UNbalanced either.

For whatever it may be worth, I don't mind Spartan Charge. I don't see it all that often and the thruster pack does a lovely job of getting me out of the way if I think someone's going to chance it.
Its just keeping an eye on your radar? You can just use your thruster pack to get outta the way?
I like it.
Doesn't mean it's unbalanced just because you don't like it either.
Try playing Destiny. The Titan shoulder charge auto aims and kills in one hit. The Spartan Charge is MUCH more balanced.
Marcos94 wrote:
Lol no avoiding it? That's not true I avoid it often you can side boost or jump and side dash or just shoot them before they get to you..Don't get me wrong I've been killed several time with the charge but I think it's a cool ability and enjoy blindsideing people with it when they're not looking I just think a lot of people aren't used to it yet and haven't got used to ways to counter it but it by no means unavoidable
gr8 r8 m8 wrote:
I guess you haven't played destiny
That auto aim on the titan's shoulder charge.. 180 and up in the air? No problem for mister striker
Don't get so close....
I at first saw it as an ability like noobtubing but once you find your ways to counter it its not that annoying.
The ground pounds are definitely oblong as far as halo mechanics go.
I love ground pound
You have a thruster, a radar, and eyes, use them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4