Spartan Charge needs to stay

OP SII SPARTAN XXX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
I'm a huge fan of Spartan charge I've wanted this in the game ever since i read "The Cole Protocol" and Jai-006 smashes through the wall to help make an exit for adriana-111. I really don't understand the hate it gets your a 1 ton super soldier you have a crazy amount of momentum when you run it makes sense and really fun to use. Also it still takes 2 hits to kill someone just like melee and yes its a one hit kill from behind, but so is melee. There are numerous ways to counter the charge. Yes i can see players fustration being hit blindly around a corner, but Spartan charge needs advantages and disadvantages for balance. I can see taking it out of Arena, but please keep it in Warzone and social. What are your thoughts on it?
Well may people don't like it because it can be very annoying, and a bunch other reasons that I can't think of. But I am ok with it, and if it does return in Halo 6 it should be modified a little.
While I value and respect your opinion, I and many many others, disagree greatly.
I think for movement dashes and for braking walls it is great. For combat, however is too OP.
To me, Spartan Charge needs to go. Rewards players for recklessly running around and get a cheap kill for doing so. But hey! It's your opinion I won't argue with yours as everyone including me is entitled to their own.
Finally! Yes, it should stay!

But yes, it does need to be nerf'd!

We'll find out in Halo 6!
People will disagree with you and tell you it's op but I've tried to charge someone from the front and I'll hit them they melee me drop my shields and I'll die before the charge animation ends.

There's another issue with charging someone from behind grants a kill, I think the radar increase will help a lot.

I have no problems with SC and I think it should also stay
Here we go ladies and gentlemen, bring it! Spartan charge is a good concept gone wrong. It is essentially a cheap kill. Argue your way out of that, I dare you.
so because its fun and cool it should stay. No it needs to be removed indefinitely. It in itself is almost as bad as armour lock and the kind of gameplay that it encourages makes it worse than armour lock. Just because you dont understand doesn't mean it isn't a huge problem. Gameplay over real life logic. Additionally you aren't going very fast and F=ma so it would nit apply much damage at all. A bullet would definitely do more damage and yet it doesn't break your shields.
From a lore perspective, in the campaign at least yeah I get what you're saying, it's something Spartans should be able to do.

For multiplayer purposes though, I'm gonna have to agree with most everyone else saying if not remove it, at least nerf it a bit.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Here we go ladies and gentlemen, bring it! Spartan charge is a good concept gone wrong. It is essentially a cheap kill. Argue your way out of that, I dare you.
Melee them before they hit you. Spray a few shots. The person who was charging, is dead.
Honestly, I tend to use Spartan Charge as a last-ditch effort to kill someone in close quarters. Quite useful in Snipers when your weapon is empty, but your opponent's shields are down. If it weren't for that dastardly Spartan Company commendation, I would've stopped using it entirely.
How is it a cheap kill? Its not even a one hit kill.
People keep saying its OP well its not a one hit kill. And as it was said above just spray a few rounds with AR then melee to counter.
OK, explain to me how it's fair for someone to counter it, if the spartan doesn't show up on the radar until it's too late.
With tweaks to the motion sensor and very little hit box magnetism, it will be perfect.
I have to disagree.
Because you can get kills with it by just mindlessly sprinting around the map and it requires the bare minimum of skill to use effectively. You can be around ten feet away from an opponent and get a kill with it and it has magnetism so it can turn into opponents. It is a one hit kill when you hit someone in the back or if the player is low shields.
I'm a huge fan of Spartan charge I've wanted this in the game ever since i read "The Cole Protocol" and Jai-006 smashes through the wall to help make an exit for adriana-111. I really don't understand the hate it gets your a 1 ton super soldier you have a crazy amount of momentum when you run it makes sense and really fun to use. What are your thoughts on it?
In concept it is fine... but I really think it needs to be redesigned. Remove the ties to Sprint and tie it to the Thruster Pack and axe the animation... give a damage/knock-back bonus to Thruster + Melee.

It becomes much more risk/reward with the Thruster cooldown and prevents a defensive "escape" from battle for 4 seconds. It's the risk you take to deal more damage. Much more "Halo" in implementation IMO... and you stay in first person.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30