Spartan Charge needs to stay

OP SII SPARTAN XXX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. ...
  6. 30
I agree i love SC, but just to shut everyone up 343 should lower the magnetism abit.
Ya i agree with that.
I agree i love SC, but just to shut everyone up 343 should lower the magnetism abit.
That wouldn't "shut us all up" I can't speak for everyone, but I hate that it even exists at all. I don't get killed by it frequently, but that's not my issue. It's just a garbage mechanic that promotes a garbage playstyle.
It's funny because in WZ i look for all the SC haters and try to SC them lol :p
While I do encourage that type of behavior, Spartan Charge should be removed.
Tbh the only reason I'm using more than normal is because Achilles lol.
I feel like if it didn't have as much of a range or knock back it would be better fit in Halo. I'm sorry but getting killed from a melee by a guy who was outside your radar range is BS then again by that logic the sword smart-link is just as much BS. (343 please add back that sword block from Reach)
I don't think it can thrust from outside radar range.
I feel like if it didn't have as much of a range or knock back it would be better fit in Halo. I'm sorry but getting killed from a melee by a guy who was outside your radar range is BS then again by that logic the sword smart-link is just as much BS. (343 please add back that sword block from Reach)
The energy sword is a power weapon it's meant to give you an advantage over other players if you're able to pick it up. Spartan charge on the other hand, is completely unbalanced because anybody can do it (and no, just because everyone has an ability does not mean it's balanced)
The energy sword is a power weapon it's meant to give you an advantage over other players if you're able to pick it up. Spartan charge on the other hand, is completely unbalanced because anybody can do it (and no, just because everyone has an ability does not mean it's balanced)
Ya true unfair to compare power weapon to an ability.
Too many times have I been hit round a corner and mowed down by an assault rifle. IT NEEDS TO GO.
Eh I really don't care for it. Probably because I primarily played arena and it just irritated me to no end I could be happy with it's removal
OliverRtra wrote:
Too many times have I been hit round a corner and mowed down by an assault rifle. IT NEEDS TO GO.
That's the way it goes sometimes.
I'm not sure if its been recently updated, but i haven't been able to start sprinting while being shot.
I completely agree, it is fun, effective, and satisfying
I completely agree, it is fun, effective, and satisfying
Exactly.
I'm a huge fan of Spartan charge I've wanted this in the game ever since i read "The Cole Protocol" and Jai-006 smashes through the wall to help make an exit for adriana-111.
This is as far as I had to read to know you don't have a good argument for Spartan Charge. Another "lore" excuse for a bad game mechanic that people use as a crutch.
OliverRtra wrote:
That's the way it goes sometimes.
It needs to be balanced a little more.

Example: if you can see it coming, face to face.
You should be able to cancel it.
Do something to either stop it or reduce damage.

Yeah I can spray and meele to kill a charger.
But I'm still one shot afterwards...
I'm a huge fan of Spartan charge I've wanted this in the game ever since i read "The Cole Protocol" and Jai-006 smashes through the wall to help make an exit for adriana-111.
This is as far as I had to read to know you don't have a good argument for Spartan Charge. Another "lore" excuse for a bad game mechanic that people use as a crutch.
Lore is the only excuse it needs.
the whole reason it exists is bc of the double melee problem in halo 4

and trust me lore is not a good excuse.... I used to think that way but lore doesn't always translate into a balanced gameplay.

and trust me lore is not a good excuse.... I used to think that way but lore doesn't always translate into a balanced gameplay.
If lore was the only excuse that matters, we'd all be playing with super overpowered plasma weapons, and human weapons that are practically useless.
tsassi wrote:

If lore was the only excuse that matters, we'd all be playing with super overpowered plasma weapons, and human weapons that are practically useless.
I mean I'd like to experience that one time haha but yeah totally agree with you.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. ...
  6. 30