OP DaRk VeGeTabLe1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Do not post discriminatory comments.

Spoiler:
Show
Lmao bro you must be high. Spartan charge is the greatest thing to happen to halo. (Sarcasm)
I've never seen someone running around with speed boost only using spartan charge, let alone an entire team of them. Either you have the worst luck in the world or you're the biggest exaggerator I've ever seen.
I've never seen someone running around with speed boost only using spartan charge, let alone an entire team of them. Either you have the worst luck in the world or you're the biggest exaggerator I've ever seen.
Agreed.... I actually haven't been seeing that much Spartan charging lately. I do agree it's the worse thing in Halo since armor lock. All it does is reward sprinters for being second on the trigger. While I do dislike charge I believe the OP is exaggerating.
I think its just not balanced right. Idk if anyone else feels that it has too much magnetism but I shouldnt be getting hit by it when I dash to the side
No. People Who think I'm exaggerating, I literally got killed by the same guy with spartan charge 6 or 7 times.
Not a joke, not hyperbole, I got killed 6 or 7 times
Lmao bro you must be high. Spartan charge is the greatest thing to happen to halo. (Sarcasm)
My dude Wizzels!!! Are you getting on later?
Lol, how would you know if he had 4 speed boosts or not? Regardless, if he did, you're playing Warzone, where pretty much any craziness goes. If you want a more competitive experience, play ranked Arena. I do think Spartan Charge needs a small tweak though. I think the ability works properly, except that there should be a slightly longer delay between landing a Spartan Charge on an opponent, and shooting them to finish the kill. If you test the Spartan Charge in a custom game with someone, you will see that you'll be able to start shooting before your Spartan has lowered their weapon from the melee/charge animation. This shouldn't be possible. You shouldn't be able to shoot until your Spartan has lowered their weapon fully. Changing the Spartan Charge ever so slightly like this would enable people to have an easier time countering it.

You can't hate on Spartan Charge too much though. It is essentially just sprinting and then meleeing, just with a litter thruster boost added to it, lol.
Lol, how would you know if he had 4 speed boosts or not? Regardless, if he did, you're playing Warzone, where pretty much any craziness goes. If you want a more competitive experience, play ranked Arena. I do think Spartan Charge needs a small tweak though. I think the ability works properly, except that there should be a slightly longer delay between landing a Spartan Charge on an opponent, and shooting them to finish the kill. If you test the Spartan Charge in a custom game with someone, you will see that you'll be able to start shooting before your Spartan has lowered their weapon from the melee/charge animation. This shouldn't be possible. You shouldn't be able to shoot until your Spartan has lowered their weapon fully. Changing the Spartan Charge ever so slightly like this would enable people to have an easier time countering it.

You can't hate on Spartan Charge too much though. It is essentially just sprinting and then meleeing, just with a litter thruster boost added to it, lol.
I agree that changes should be made, but if they aren't spartan charge should just be removed. I actually play more arena than warzone, and this is why. I figured he had at least 3 speed boosts because he was going extremely fast.
I once played a game of Slayer on Overgrowth and literally everyone on the other team was trying to Spartan Charge us every encounter. It was working for them in the beginning, until we figured out what they were doing and put a stop to it, lol.
well you are complaining about it in competitive modes yet the whole speed boost scenario only occurs in warzone which is a social mode sooooo

I agree that changes should be made, but if they aren't spartan charge should just be removed. I actually play more arena than warzone, and this is why. I figured he had at least 3 speed boosts because he was going extremely fast.
I don't think it needs to be removed, just tweaked slightly. 343 would have a much harder time removing it than they would tweaking it slightly. Levels in the Campaign and in Warzone require you to use SC to get through walls or vents or whatever. Yeah, that or maybe he did a super-slide or something, lol.
I got joined in progress on Apex 7 and there was a guy that kept running around with a speed boost killing me needless to say a little bit of rage happened.
I agree, absolutely despise spartan charge, it is the worst mechanic they've introduced in Halo 5. I feel they should make it so that if you perform a spartan charge that it depletes your shield, like as if you are overcharging your shields to enable the spartan charge action. This would make people more weary of doing it and be used as a last measure.

This is of course my opinion so don't bite my head off! I'm sure people feel otherwise.
well you are complaining about it in competitive modes yet the whole speed boost scenario only occurs in warzone which is a social mode sooooo
Well, in Arena or Warzone (more so in Warzone) Spartan Charge is a negative addition to this game.
He's not exaggerating. I was in the game with him.
My dude Wizzels!!! Are you getting on later?
Yup I'll be on around 1 am lol
I swear I've seen over 100 threads like that just lately... *facepalm*
MarMaruh wrote:
I swear I've seen over 100 threads like that just lately... *facepalm*
Hello Commander.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2