Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] SPARTAN CHARGE RUINED HALO 5

OP DaRk VeGeTabLe1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I said it. Spartan charge ruined Halo 5. Literally takes no skill, nor effort to use and honestly just destroyed competitive multiplayer. And with my negative opinion of Spartan charge already, I come to find out that it is now a one hit kill with a speed boost on?! REALLY? MAKES NO SENSE! I go into war zone and am immediately greeted by a whole team of faggits. One player in particular put on 4 speed boosts and killed me 7 times with Spartan charge. 7 TIMES. I have never seen such cheese in a Halo game. Take it out! It took no skill for this -Yoink- to kill me 7 times, all he had to do was sprint and push a button. Honestly, this instance just ruined Halo 5 for me, and I probably won't be playing the game for much longer. And I hope 343i enjoyed the 60$ I spent on this game, I'm glad I didn't buy any stupid -Yoinking!- req's. I am sure as hell not buying Halo 6. Clowns.
if it hurts you so much you could have spawned with a rocket launcher or a hammer. DONE.
its ok. Don't complain about it.(Oh wait the forums does that)
Just stop playing warzone. Req's suck unless you are a top pro who got paid a part of that $2.5M @ the 2016 HWC. (HWC was amazing by the way)
Well Spartan Charge is just a melee boost, i wouldn't say it ruined the game.
MarMaruh wrote:
I said it. Spartan charge ruined Halo 5. Literally takes no skill, nor effort to use and honestly just destroyed competitive multiplayer. And with my negative opinion of Spartan charge already, I come to find out that it is now a one hit kill with a speed boost on?! REALLY? MAKES NO SENSE! I go into war zone and am immediately greeted by a whole team of faggits. One player in particular put on 4 speed boosts and killed me 7 times with Spartan charge. 7 TIMES. I have never seen such cheese in a Halo game. Take it out! It took no skill for this -Yoink- to kill me 7 times, all he had to do was sprint and push a button. Honestly, this instance just ruined Halo 5 for me, and I probably won't be playing the game for much longer. And I hope 343i enjoyed the 60$ I spent on this game, I'm glad I didn't buy any stupid -Yoinking!- req's. I am sure as hell not buying Halo 6. Clowns.
if it hurts you so much you could have spawned with a rocket launcher or a hammer. DONE.
Maybe even an overshield
MarMaruh wrote:
Maybe even an overshield
but where would be the satisfaction of hammering the pest down?
Lol ruined? Quite a stretch. It is not bad, you just have to learn how to utilize it.
I think it's fine, since if you have skill then you can time it right and jump over the guy before he locks onto you then Ninja him
MarMaruh wrote:
False. He ran so fast that you couldn't see him in time before he charged 10 ft and killed you.
Kozak170 wrote:
I think it's fine, since if you have skill then you can time it right and jump over the guy before he locks onto you then Ninja him
LOL. Good one m8. I don't think anybody could time it within a perfect nanosecond with all the magnetism spartan charge has. Do you not realize he has 3 or 4 speed boosts on?
No. People Who think I'm exaggerating, I literally got killed by the same guy with spartan charge 6 or 7 times.
Move left or right , jumping and using thrusters to move back all those work. You have a thruster use it. Its not hard to defeat. Just like a needler, once you know how to beat it , it becomes useless against you
I've never seen someone running around with speed boost only using spartan charge, let alone an entire team of them. Either you have the worst luck in the world or you're the biggest exaggerator I've ever seen.
I see it pretty often in all modes of warzone never whole team but 2-3 players usually constantly through a match ure some games i might not see anyone doing it but those instances don't come often
Oh great, another "343i IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED, SCAM INSIDE, HALO'S DEAD!" kind of post -___-

Can we focus on REAL problems people? Australians can't find games, UI needs fixing, File Browser is needed in-game aswell, Silvers going against ONYX, Kill Farming, and increasing RP+XP rewards in Arena. Yet here you are, CRYING OVER AN ABILITY THAT CAN BE DODGED WITH THE FLICK OF A STICK OR PUSH OF A BUTTON!?
Kozak170 wrote:
LOL. Good one m8. I don't think anybody could time it within a perfect nanosecond with all the magnetism spartan charge has. Do you not realize he has 3 or 4 speed boosts on?
Practice makes perfect, I can ninja the super sanic power rangers now ^_^
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2