Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Spartan Helmet

OP Alcatraz2356

Hello mates. I have a question for you guys to help me out with. What is the fastest and easiest way to get the Helioskril helmet?
Hi,
the easiest method to unlock the two Helioskrill armor skins(Bloodgorger and Warbound) is through Halo 5 gold Req packs, but probably not the fastest, since the rewards are RNG (i got mine around 125/130).
The other way, and most difficult one, to get the classic armor is to earn the Legend achievement in MCC(complete Halo 1,2,3,4 campaigns on Legendary).
The fastest ways to get any/all Helioskrill armor is by just unlocking it through Gold REQ Packs. You can unlock all the variants of the Helioskrill armor, even the base version that you could only get through completing the Legend Achievement in MCC, through opening Gold REQ Packs....that's how I got all my Helioskrill sets.
Hi,
the easiest method to unlock the two Helioskrill armor skins(Bloodgorger and Warbound) is through Halo 5 gold Req packs, but probably not the fastest, since the rewards are RNG (i got mine around 125/130).
The other way, and most difficult one, to get the classic armor is to earn the Legend achievement in MCC(complete Halo 1,2,3,4 campaigns on Legendary).
I went thru the MCC campaigns to get it prior to it being made available thru packs. When they made it available thru unlocks, was one of the biggest ball punches of all time. Not to mention the armor isn't even better than the readily available Bloodgorge variant.
Blodhgarm92 is right, my bad. You can unlock the default set through req Packs. So there's really no point on completing Legend achievement, unless you want to increase your gamerscore or have fun.
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
I went thru the MCC campaigns to get it prior to it being made available thru packs. When they made it available thru unlocks, was one of the biggest ball punches of all time. Not to mention the armor isn't even better than the readily available Bloodgorge variant.
I feel you mate, i remember when this happened to Halo 3 recon armor.