Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Spartan Locke Controller

OP GamingMasta109

Does anyone know what the 5 icons on the right side of the Locke controller are? I know 3 of them are ONI, Fireteam Osiris, and ODST insignia, But I cant identify the remaining 2
Does anyone know what the 5 icons on the right side of the Locke controller are? I know 3 of them are ONI, Fireteam Osiris, and ODST insignia, But I cant identify the remaining 2
You got any photos so we can possibly help you out? I know the left side of the controller lists blue teams members aka Linda, Kelly, John, Frederick. Don't remember the right unless i have pictures. Or could you possibly describe what you see exactly?

Nevermind i think i know, i believe the right side the controller represents the 4 members of fire team Osiris

Oni represents locke
Odst represents buck
Arrow with the star represents tanaka
Circle with tower represents vale

They also represent factions where the members came from

Locke came from Oni
Tanaka came from UNSC Army
Vale came from UNSC Navy
Buck came from ODST

So symbols in order go as follows

UNSC Navy
Odst
UNSC Army
Fireteam Osiris
Oni
and 10282558

i believe represents the battle of genesis (October 28)
Nicely done, 309!!
One correction to the above: the date engraved on the controller is when the Battle of Genesis (the end of Halo 5’s plot) takes place. Game itself was released October 27, 2015. See here.
tuhin94 wrote:
One correction to the above: the date engraved on the controller is when the Battle of Genesis (the end of Halo 5’s plot) takes place. Game itself was released October 27, 2015. See here.
Battle of Genesis dangit knew I forgot something. -_- so close....