1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I was wondering why there isn't a Spartan Ops for H5G. I believe a decent amount of people would enjoy pve again, besides it coming from just the campaign.
Not sure if this was already said, but during Halo 4's prime, 343 actually LOST more money than they were getting from spartan ops. It was really fun, but I don't think they would do it again from what happened before. :(
I think that IF they add a PvE game type (Which would be awesome!), they would probably have a PvE only Warzone playlist. Simply because most of the work is already done. Adjust the enemy AI spawning numbers, maybe add a few new maps, turn off the forced color, give it a name (Maybe Warzone Invasion or something.), and POOF... We have a Firefight like mode in Halo 5: Guardians!

That'll make me happy, at least.
Mabe even have no teams so you could see your Spartan just you some buds or ramdoms killing AI covenant/prometheans
There's not nearly any conversation on this as far as this. It's kind of rediculous.
Trust me, Jupso, it's been mentioned constantly, but the writing is on the wall here. If it's being worked on at all, I don't expect to see it until summer at the earliest. Can they do anything interesting with it? Limited resources and poor level and mission design hurt the first Spartan Ops despite a handful of awesome moments in it. The people asking for PvE Warzone... well... most of the suggestions I've seen are just... no. Warzone is Warzone, the PvE mode should be something else entirely. Why not something that we can choose to play only with our friends (if we so choose)? I'm to the point where Halo isn't going to be a day one buy for me anymore. I'm happy for those that got what they wanted out of this game, but taking 4+ months just to get one new set of game types is not a way to inspire confidence that the company knows what fans of the game want. Personally, I would have killed for at least an interesting campaign that was fun to play. Then I could have forgiven the lack of PvE options outside of campaign for a while at least.
I agree with you. They should have done something more of campaign. The lack of PvE in Halo 5 is very annoying.
I'd rather have a Spartan Ops in the form of one episode and one large weekly mission similar to the length of a campaign mission.
That wouldn't be half bad. It should come back in H6...well I hope. Firefight or Spartan Ops would be grand.
I prefer so much more Firefight
I tried to block Spartan Ops out of my mind. It had a lot of promise but it just felt empty and more like a chore.
In my opinion Spartan Ops in Halo 4 was like campaign with less cinematics and more enemies to kill but after a while it got very repetitive and boring but I think that if it were to be added to Halo 5 then it would attract more people to the game and that would be good.
I would love Spartan Ops just become a webseries than side campaign..imo, the main attraction of Spartan Ops is its cutscenes
I believe that if it was brought back to the halo franchise. It would bring some of the old and perhaps new gamers to halo.
Simple answer? SpOp was not considered a success and the story was continued in the comics.
Spartan Ops was a great idea. It was just executed awefully. I loved the idea of being on an actual battlefield with my Spartan other than a simulation. They just need to handle it like a campaign. No respawning, only take you back to the last checkpoint. If your Spartan does not reload between missions then you start the next mission with the exact same weapons, ammo, grenades, ect. in the next mission. You should be able to make your own personal loadout. Not like Halo 4's 5 loadouts but a simpler single personal loadout. Locke's loadout is Battle Rifle and Magnum. Chief's is the Assault Rifle and Magnum. Vale's is the SMG and the Plasma Pistol. All we select for our loadout is 2 weapons of our choice. We can choose an Assault Rifle, SMG, Battle Rifle, DMR, Magnun, Storm Rifle, Carbine, Plasma Pistol, Suppressor, Light Rifle, and Boltshot. You also select an armor mod. You have to make this loadout in order to start Spartan Ops. You spawn with this loadout in Spartan Ops and in Arena gametypes that allow it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2