[Locked] Spartans Against Farming Organization

OP High Lord Bael

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not troll.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Just... no, dude. And no one would create 10 threads solely about the farming problem...
Oh, one last bit. You must be willing to start witch hunts.
Lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ten threads?!?!
Cuxp wrote:
ten threads?!?!
I really cant be bothered...
Sigh...the people can't understand satire...
Just... no, dude. And no one would create 10 threads solely about the farming problem...
Some people cry about it louder than a newborn fresh out of the womb.
Says the person willing to make an entire Company that'll attack people who are farming for Achilles armour, go on "witch hunts" for them, attack them over Xbox Live - and I wouldn't be surprised if it was Waypoint too - and wanting their entire stats reset. Makes me laugh at Trolls like you and threads like these, and how you class anyone not meeting or wanting to meet the requirements as a "selfish scrub who ruins the games for others".
Says the person willing to make an entire Company that'll attack people who are farming for Achilles armour, go on "witch hunts" for them, attack them over Xbox Live - and I wouldn't be surprised if it was Waypoint too - and wanting their entire stats reset. Makes me laugh at Trolls like you and threads like these, and how you class anyone not meeting or wanting to meet the requirements as a "selfish scrub who ruins the games for others".
Impulse is a farmer, this was a satirical post.
Seriously. Do people skim through these threads or what?
*Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any and all butthurt caused by farming. We are also not responsible for any farming done by Marked For Death, Whiskey, Party Up Gaming, The Sauna, or any big name company. Take this post seriously... at your own risk.
*Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any and all butthurt caused by farming. We are also not responsible for any farming done by Marked For Death, Whiskey, Party Up Gaming, The Sauna, or any big name company. Take this post seriously... at your own risk.
Everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinion. Mine have been expressed.
Quote:
1-800-GetGoodScrub
Someone should call that!
Is this the helpline for advice on the best farming techniques to improve my yield.

(p.s, I'm part of a company that always aims to win as fast as possible)
Everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinion. Mine have been expressed.
Impulse is a farmer, this was a satirical post.
10 threads? It's not that bad.
I had a good laugh at this, it's a good satire of what many Community members are unfortunately becoming...
10 threads? It's not that bad.
You are right, citizen! It must be raised to 15!
Quote:
1-800-GetGoodScrub
Someone should call that!
Lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10