[Locked] Spartans Against Farming Organization

OP Kryger 0749

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
Hello there Spartan! Are you tired of being farmed? Tired of having your K/D dropped like a dead baby? Or tired of not being able to do anything while being endlessly dominated and destroyed? Well luckily for you, you can now enlist within an organization to prevent that! Today we are announcing the Spartans Against Farming Organization, or SAFO. This organization is here, for you! Because skilled and coordinated players ruin the fun, we must step in to shun them and banish them from the community! No matter how bad we may be, we will overcome them with the power of whining and harassment!

To join our organization, you must meet the following requirements! Failure to meet them will result in you being called a selfish scrub who ruins the game for others! (Among other things)

-Be against farming so much that you harass anyone who attempts it! This means you must send them message after message!
-Hold the belief that anyone with Achilles must be have their armor taken, their company disbanded, their stats reset and be banned for two weeks! (Also have their REQs reset)
-Remember, farming is a problem that is new to Halo! It never existed any other halo game anyway!
-Hold the belief that Achilles is the leading cause.
-Must not be willing to find teams or form them.
-Report them to xbox live! Remember, skill and teamwork shouldn't be allowed when it threatens the fun of everyone in the game!
-Must be active on Waypoint and have made at least ten threads about it!
-Attack any players who dare defend this monstrosity! Call them cheaters!

Do you meet those requirements, fellow Spartan? Then call the number 1-800-GetGoodScrub and let us know! Together we can remove them pesky farmers and reclaim our community from these cheaters! They never earned their armor anyway!

*Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any and all butthurt caused by farming. We are also not responsible for any farming done by Marked For Death, Whiskey, Party Up Gaming, The Sauna, or any big name company. Take this post seriously... at your own risk.
well, 343 Would get alot of halo 5 people mad because what if they are part of a farming spartan company and they dont know it? Their REQ will reset. They will call for a refund HALO will be ruined.
Hello there Spartan! Are you tired of being farmed? Tired of having your K/D dropped like a dead baby? Or tired of not being able to do anything while being endlessly dominated and destroyed? Well luckily for you, you can now enlist within an organization to prevent that! Today we are announcing the Spartans Against Farming Organization, or SAFO. This organization is here, for you! Because skilled and coordinated players ruin the fun, we must step in to shun them and banish them from the community! No matter how bad we may be, we will overcome them with the power of whining and harassment!

To join our organization, you must meet the following requirements! Failure to meet them will result in you being called a selfish scrub who ruins the game for others! (Among other things)

-Be against farming so much that you harass anyone who attempts it! This means you must send them message after message!
-Hold the belief that anyone with Achilles must be have their armor taken, their company disbanded, their stats reset and be banned for two weeks! (Also have their REQs reset)
-Remember, farming is a problem that is new to Halo! It never existed any other halo game anyway!
-Report them to xbox live! Remember, skill and teamwork shouldn't be allowed when it threatens the fun of everyone in the game!

Do you meet those requirements, fellow Spartan? Then call the number 1-800-GetGoodScrub and let us know! Together we can remove them pesky farmers and reclaim our community from these cheaters! They never earned their armor anyway!

*Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any and all butthurt caused by farming. We are also not responsible for any farming done by Marked For Death, Whiskey, Party Up Gaming, The Sauna, or any big name company. Take this post seriously... at your own risk.
I approve of this message of satire. haha
Quote:
1-800-GetGoodScrub
Someone should call that!
Lol
I tried but i never got good
One of the best satirical posts I've seen on the forums...just made my day 😂
that was a good one ahahah perfectly crude
I'm surprised this is still up.... You want people to join and spam or as you put it "harrass" with endless messeges towards farmers... I don't like harrasment is tolerated in life or over a game. Asking people to join and get themselves banned for harassment, good principle mate.
Are people actually taking this seriously? This is a joke people! It's called satirical humor for a reason.
Quote:
1-800-GetGoodScrub
Someone should call that!
Lol
I was put on hold.
I shall do this master!
XGN Ghoul wrote:
Oh lord. Let me guess, next thread, we're gonna be whining about t-bagging in Halo, right? It's not like it was popularized here, or whatever...
Yes. I find it offensive and it needs punished. Those who teabag should have a marker placed over their heads, shields dropped, no weapon damage and unable to move for the rest of the game.
No Melan, you're being too soft, by tea bagging their hurting other people's enjoyment of the game. Therefore their Xbox's should be bricked and their accounts deleted for un-sportsman like behaviour.
More like their lives ruined and they need to be thrown in prison.
WuShu25 wrote:
I'm surprised this is still up.... You want people to join and spam or as you put it "harrass" with endless messeges towards farmers... I don't like harrasment is tolerated in life or over a game. Asking people to join and get themselves banned for harassment, good principle mate.
Its a joke. You people need to learn what satire is.
Take this post seriously... at your own risk.

Enough said. Next time to every one who did think this guy was series, please read the whole post before starting an arguement.
Or 343 should just award people more for actively playing the game
loook at this mans K/D, ain't nobody farming him lolol!
Now that was funny

This is the funniest post I have ever read on this forum! Kudos to you for making me laugh today!!
Oh, one last bit. You must be willing to start witch hunts.
bayonetta dislikes this fourm post
Oh, one last bit. You must be willing to start witch hunts.
bayonetta dislikes this fourm post
She wasn't alive to dislike it.

(Watch Death Battle)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10