4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
Quote:
1-800-GetGoodScrub
Someone should call that!
Lol
I hate you so much! No! I can't destroy the core!
I'm waiting for a Capt. Del Rio meme to be referenced...
I started reading this thinking oh boy, here we go. I ended it in a solid LOL. well put OP, well put.
I'm waiting for a Capt. Del Rio meme to be referenced...
No, sir.
Lol, nice one Impulse.
Ignore this kid. i played in his group yesterday and his team is nothing but a bunch of Bully. they ruin the game for others. you call them out on it and they proceed to insult you.
Refer to next post.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Madinogi wrote:
Ignore this kid. i played in his group yesterday and his team is nothing but a bunch of Bully. they ruin the game for others. you call them out on it and they proceed to insult you.
Sorry for completely destroying you and roasting you in your own thread. Must I do it again? Stop being an offended crybaby. Unlike you I can make your BS entertaining.
im sorry roasted me in my own thread? i think you got someone else dude. you never Roasted me. i roasted you.
I was going to salt the farmland, but it seems you guys are putting plenty down while you mash keys at eachother ;)

I know it was satire......but that was just too long of a joke lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I was going to salt the farmland, but it seems you guys are putting plenty down while you mash keys at eachother ;)

I know it was satire......but that was just too long of a joke lol
I intended the thread to be pure but my new stalker had to come. I may have to requisition a new Keyboard from the quartermaster.
im going to vomit
Hello there Spartan! Are you tired of being farmed? Tired of having your K/D dropped like a dead baby? Or tired of not being able to do anything while being endlessly dominated and destroyed? Well luckily for you, you can now enlist within an organization to prevent that! Today we are announcing the Spartans Against Farming Organization, or SAFO. This organization is here, for you! Because skilled and coordinated players ruin the fun, we must step in to shun them and banish them from the community! No matter how bad we may be, we will overcome them with the power of whining and harassment!

To join our organization, you must meet the following requirements! Failure to meet them will result in you being called a selfish scrub who ruins the game for others! (Among other things)

-Be against farming so much that you harass anyone who attempts it! This means you must send them message after message!
-Hold the belief that anyone with Achilles must be have their armor taken, their company disbanded, their stats reset and be banned for two weeks! (Also have their REQs reset)
-Remember, farming is a problem that is new to Halo! It never existed any other halo game anyway!
-Hold the belief that Achilles is the leading cause.
-Must not be willing to find teams or form them.
-Report them to xbox live! Remember, skill and teamwork shouldn't be allowed when it threatens the fun of everyone in the game!
-Must be active on Waypoint and have made at least ten threads about it!
-Attack any players who dare defend this monstrosity! Call them cheaters!

Do you meet those requirements, fellow Spartan? Then call the number 1-800-GetGoodScrub and let us know! Together we can remove them pesky farmers and reclaim our community from these cheaters! They never earned their armor anyway!

*Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any and all butthurt caused by farming. We are also not responsible for any farming done by Marked For Death, Whiskey, Party Up Gaming, The Sauna, or any big name company. Take this post seriously... at your own risk.
Haha love this it's almost like politics and halo meet
Taylord225 wrote:
I started reading this thinking oh boy, here we go. I ended it in a solid LOL. well put OP, well put.
Same, this is just one of them LOL threads that will probably just be buried under the usual type of threads we receive.
jayman567 wrote:
Taylord225 wrote:
Same, this is just one of them LOL threads that will probably just be buried under the usual type of threads we receive.
Which is why we must keep the Halo Spartan dream alive.
Haha, I thought you were serious until the phone number. Nice.
im going to vomit
Don't worry your helmet has a built in filter you don't even need to take it off
Only 10 threads can I do like 10 a day instead?
I was about to rage. I'm glad I read this. Best post I've seen all day.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10