2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
10 threads? It's not that bad.
You are right, citizen! It must be raised to 15!
Nay I say good sir It should be raised to the far more reasonable amount of 100.
Glorious. Just Glorious. *Drinks Whiskey*
BLAM wrote:
Ha great joke 10/10
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
BLAM wrote:
These puns can get you Marked For Death, just be sure not to be in The Sauna while making them.
Nay I say good sir It should be raised to the far more reasonable amount of 100.
No, not whiny enough! Let us raise it to over 9,000!
I see your 9,000 and raise you 9,001!
It's too much!
R3dMarine wrote:
im going to vomit
Don't worry your helmet has a built in filter you don't even need to take it off
I don't think they ever got that out of beta testing. He'd probably drown in his helmet.
It's too much!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Sorry. I couldn't resist.
It's too much!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Sorry. I couldn't resist.
It had to be done.
My company is farming and I am doing it too.
So what? Will you report me now? Or send me hate messages?
Don't hate the players hate the game. Achilles is in the game and farming can speed up ghe process.
Give me a reason why I shouldn't farm.
Don't hate the players hate the game. Achilles is in the game and farming can speed up ghe process.
Are you just going to attack me for giving you a reason that you asked for?

The only reason is that some find it unsporting and it just ruins the fun.

I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just telling you why some people think you shouldn't do it. Good day and I hope I don't get matched against you!
Haha....smh....
I love this idea - because farmer's are ruining my enjoyment of Halo 5.

I've played through 64 levels so far in basically Arena solely... and was ready to finally start messing around with Warzone. Was actually pretty excited about it.

Until I realized how much I hated it, since farmer's exist and ruin the fun of it for me.

Talk about curbing your enthusiasm. Really appreciate them taking away that facet of the game from me. Who wants to have fun 12 v 12 anyway? I just hope they realize how much the rest of the community truly hates them. At least maybe then they'll realize they're a bunch of try-hard idiots taking a video game way too seriously.
Madinogi wrote:
Ignore this kid. i played in his group yesterday and his team is nothing but a bunch of Bully. they ruin the game for others. you call them out on it and they proceed to insult you.
You again?

I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just telling you why some people think you shouldn't do it. Good day and I hope I don't get matched against you!
I want Achilles as fast as possible because the helmet looks awesome. And farming is the fastest ways to get it. It may be horrible for the other 12 people who get destroyed the entire game but it is not my part to make the game better, I am just a player who is useing what ever I can to achieve my goal. Please sent 343i employes messages and tell them about your issue. We don't need/want a community "war" .
I agree that it is horrible to get destroyed for 25minutes but it is hard to fix it. All current "solutions" have big issues.

I want Achilles as fast as possible because the helmet looks awesome. And farming is the fastest ways to get it. It may be horrible for the other 12 people who get destroyed the entire game but it is not my part to make the game better, I am just a player who is useing what ever I can to achieve my goal. Please sent 343i employes messages and tell them about your issue. We don't need/want a community "war" .
I agree that it is horrible to get destroyed for 25minutes but it is hard to fix it. All current "solutions" have big issues.
Although farming isn't the most effective way to get Achilles, its still the best value for time in earning REQs and you can safely use your 'fun' REQs without pressure.
BLAM wrote:
These puns can get you Marked For Death, just be sure not to be in The Sauna while making them.
Maybe we should PartyUp for some Gaming and Spawn Kill, Repeat until they quit.

I guess I don't get it. You realize Achilles is something you'll forget about after maybe five minutes right? It's a design aesthetic and adds nothing to the game whatsoever. Knowing that, is it really worth knowingly dividing the Halo community over and ruining other player's fun and experience of the game?

Although farming isn't the most effective way to get Achilles, its still the best value for time in earning REQs and you can safely use your 'fun' REQs without pressure.
LMAO - Looks like we made into the top 4 Spartan Companies, huh fellas?

What is this supposed to be anyways, OP, a support group? People get beat badly then they want to go on the offensive against the top companies on Waypoint... Cause THAT is a productive use of your time.

Look, this topic has been beaten to death - There are other threads where this should've been placed anyways. Bravo already posted the stats - farming isn't actually as widespread as the vocal minority tries to make it out to be.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10