2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10
Hello there Spartan! Are you tired of being farmed? Tired of having your K/D dropped like a dead baby? Or tired of not being able to do anything while being endlessly dominated and destroyed? Well luckily for you, you can now enlist within an organization to prevent that! Today we are announcing the Spartans Against Farming Organization, or SAFO. This organization is here, for you! Because skilled and coordinated players ruin the fun, we must step in to shun them and banish them from the community! No matter how bad we may be, we will overcome them with the power of whining and harassment!
To join our organization, you must meet the following requirements! Failure to meet them will result in you being called a selfish scrub who ruins the game for others! (Among other things)
-Be against farming so much that you harass anyone who attempts it! This means you must send them message after message!
-Hold the belief that anyone with Achilles must be have their armor taken, their company disbanded, their stats reset and be banned for two weeks! (Also have their REQs reset)
-Remember, farming is a problem that is new to Halo! It never existed any other halo game anyway!
-Hold the belief that Achilles is the leading cause.
-Must not be willing to find teams or form them.
-Report them to xbox live! Remember, skill and teamwork shouldn't be allowed when it threatens the fun of everyone in the game!
-Must be active on Waypoint and have made at least ten threads about it!
-Attack any players who dare defend this monstrosity! Call them cheaters!
Do you meet those requirements, fellow Spartan? Then call the number 1-800-GetGoodScrub and let us know! Together we can remove them pesky farmers and reclaim our community from these cheaters! They never earned their armor anyway!
*Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any and all butthurt caused by farming. We are also not responsible for any farming done by Marked For Death, Whiskey, Party Up Gaming, The Sauna, or any big name company. Take this post seriously... at your own risk.
Found the farmer, guys.
DERK 91 wrote:
i loved this! i laughed so hard! it's a 100% real thing wrapped in so much satire and irony that you can't hate the post.

but in all seriousness companies have created a larger issue with farm than has existed in the past. farming HAS EXISTED since Halo Reach due to commendations. this was only further exacerbated in Halo 4 when specific armors were tied to commendation copletions. thus farming grew as people saw this a viable way to quickly achieve the completion of those commendations for said armor at the expense of others fun and enjoyment of the game. after the addition of the Achillies armor set and the release of info that it is avialable only by commendations in a companey, everyone started to farm.

it was then that halo 5 began to draw it's last breath.
Achilles has had no effect on farming. Companies farmed before Achilles was a thing believe it or not.
DERK 91 wrote:
i loved this! i laughed so hard! it's a 100% real thing wrapped in so much satire and irony that you can't hate the post.

but in all seriousness companies have created a larger issue with farm than has existed in the past. farming HAS EXISTED since Halo Reach due to commendations. this was only further exacerbated in Halo 4 when specific armors were tied to commendation copletions. thus farming grew as people saw this a viable way to quickly achieve the completion of those commendations for said armor at the expense of others fun and enjoyment of the game. after the addition of the Achillies armor set and the release of info that it is avialable only by commendations in a companey, everyone started to farm.

Achilles has had no effect on farming. Companies farmed before Achilles was a thing believe it or not.
That's from the same people that lied about Breakout being voted to kept in HCS by Pros, and then got called out by said pros in an actual poll with them strongly voting against Breakout?

Ok. Just checking.
Hello there Spartan! Are you tired of being farmed? Tired of having your K/D dropped like a dead baby? Or tired of not being able to do anything while being endlessly dominated and destroyed? Well luckily for you, you can now enlist within an organization to prevent that! Today we are announcing the Spartans Against Farming Organization, or SAFO. This organization is here, for you! Because skilled and coordinated players ruin the fun, we must step in to shun them and banish them from the community! No matter how bad we may be, we will overcome them with the power of whining and harassment!
To join our organization, you must meet the following requirements! Failure to meet them will result in you being called a selfish scrub who ruins the game for others! (Among other things)
-Be against farming so much that you harass anyone who attempts it! This means you must send them message after message!
-Hold the belief that anyone with Achilles must be have their armor taken, their company disbanded, their stats reset and be banned for two weeks! (Also have their REQs reset)
-Remember, farming is a problem that is new to Halo! It never existed any other halo game anyway!
-Hold the belief that Achilles is the leading cause.
-Must not be willing to find teams or form them.
-Report them to xbox live! Remember, skill and teamwork shouldn't be allowed when it threatens the fun of everyone in the game!
-Must be active on Waypoint and have made at least ten threads about it!
-Attack any players who dare defend this monstrosity! Call them cheaters!
Do you meet those requirements, fellow Spartan? Then call the number 1-800-GetGoodScrub and let us know! Together we can remove them pesky farmers and reclaim our community from these cheaters! They never earned their armor anyway!
*Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any and all butthurt caused by farming. We are also not responsible for any farming done by Marked For Death, Whiskey, Party Up Gaming, The Sauna, or any big name company. Take this post seriously... at your own risk.
Found the farmer, guys.
Wow. Amazing. I have been exposed.
I'm amazed at how fast moderators are to lock other threads with more value and yet this one just keeps going and going...
DERK 91 wrote:

They may need to change this to the Spartans against players better than us .... :-)
VV0NDERBOY wrote:
I'm amazed at how fast moderators are to lock other threads with more value and yet this one just keeps going and going...
Unlike those threads this one is meant to be funny.
LethalQ wrote:
DERK 91 wrote:

They may need to change this to the Spartans against players better than us .... :-)
SAPBTU? But I like SAFO better.
SAFO
Sa-Foe
noun
an organization based solely on fighting a lost battle. someone who hates the present.

I'll tell you though, this is pretty funny, so I'll follow this thread to remember the day I laughed while reading something on waypoint.
SAFO tatted on my chest!
We are farmers! Bum bum bum bum bum bum!
https://youtu.be/FhLb4tu1TcM

May all you kill farmers be cursed with randoms who do this. And be frustrated. Very frustrated.

For the record, I laughed maniacally when I cored. Made my day.
you have to play together to get better. You can't lone wolf warzone
Are you just mad because your not good at halo ,,, the game has always been based on skill I'm sorry that there are better players than you.
Lol
This is hilarious.
you have to play together to get better. You can't lone wolf warzone
I lone wolf Warzone all the time, usually I do fine. Of course your gunna run into teams here and there but it happens. Also play with my company when I get the chance
Farmers are losers and should have their x box systems crushed with a steam roller.
snakex2000 wrote:
Are you just mad because your not good at halo ,,, the game has always been based on skill I'm sorry that there are better players than you.
I know, I go negative every game. It makes me angry, I can't stand going against better players!
snakex2000 wrote:
I know, I go negative every game. It makes me angry, I can't stand going against better players!
( looks at the win rate and kda ) I sense something is off here...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10