2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10
Oh you have to be joking.... Just because a few of my friends and me want to curb stomp a few people who are bad it's a bad thing.... Ok I jk I suck but just because you can't kill anyone doesn't mean it's farming you just suck. There is leave button for a reason. No hate I understand where it's coming from it's just a little ridiculous
hahahahaha you made my day
I tried to join Spartans Never Allow Farming Unit (SNAFU) but it was already full.
I don't know why I expected people to understand the sarcasm in this post. I guess that's what I get for believing in the intelligence of the Internet.
Oh you have to be joking.... Just because a few of my friends and me want to curb stomp a few people who are bad it's a bad thing.... Ok I jk I suck but just because you can't kill anyone doesn't mean it's farming you just suck. There is leave button for a reason. No hate I understand where it's coming from it's just a little ridiculous
Dude, it's satire. He wasn't being serious. He was making fun of people who -Yoink- about being "farmed" and how they blame the Achilles Armor for it.
Hello there Spartan! Are you tired of being farmed? Tired of having your K/D dropped like a dead baby? Or tired of not being able to do anything while being endlessly dominated and destroyed? Well luckily for you, you can now enlist within an organization to prevent that! Today we are announcing the Spartans Against Farming Organization, or SAFO. This organization is here, for you! Because skilled and coordinated players ruin the fun, we must step in to shun them and banish them from the community! No matter how bad we may be, we will overcome them with the power of whining and harassment!

To join our organization, you must meet the following requirements! Failure to meet them will result in you being called a selfish scrub who ruins the game for others! (Among other things)

-Be against farming so much that you harass anyone who attempts it! This means you must send them message after message!
-Hold the belief that anyone with Achilles must be have their armor taken, their company disbanded, their stats reset and be banned for two weeks! (Also have their REQs reset)
-Remember, farming is a problem that is new to Halo! It never existed any other halo game anyway!
-Hold the belief that Achilles is the leading cause.
-Must not be willing to find teams or form them.
-Report them to xbox live! Remember, skill and teamwork shouldn't be allowed when it threatens the fun of everyone in the game!
-Must be active on Waypoint and have made at least ten threads about it!
-Attack any players who dare defend this monstrosity! Call them cheaters!

Do you meet those requirements, fellow Spartan? Then call the number 1-800-GetGoodScrub and let us know! Together we can remove them pesky farmers and reclaim our community from these cheaters! They never earned their armor anyway!

*Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any and all butthurt caused by farming. We are also not responsible for any farming done by Marked For Death, Whiskey, Party Up Gaming, The Sauna, or any big name company. Take this post seriously... at your own risk.
This may be too far. The names of the SC you mentioned below are the prime suspects. But once our company (Spiteful Warriors I), gets the armor without having to kill farm for it (AGirlWthNoLife kicks whoever even thinks of doing such), should we be punished for a crime we didn't commit?
Harassing them would just give them easy victories, unfortunately :( so best to either leave the game if the match is on March on Stormbreak or Escape from ARC, or move to BTB (like me). These game rushing, spawn trapping lowlifes are here to ruin HALO with a strat that is allowed, so unfortunately they can do so.
Get good OP.
This has done me a major amuse.
Put a team together and try and stop the people that are farming, simple as that.
Just... no, dude. And no one would create 10 threads solely about the farming problem...
Some people cry about it louder than a newborn fresh out of the womb.
Says the person willing to make an entire Company that'll attack people who are farming for Achilles armour, go on "witch hunts" for them, attack them over Xbox Live - and I wouldn't be surprised if it was Waypoint too - and wanting their entire stats reset. Makes me laugh at Trolls like you and threads like these, and how you class anyone not meeting or wanting to meet the requirements as a "selfish scrub who ruins the games for others".
*Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any and all butthurt caused by farming. We are also not responsible for any farming done by Marked For Death, Whiskey, Party Up Gaming, The Sauna, or any big name company. Take this post seriously... at your own risk.
Everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinion. Mine have been expressed.
Jesus you're thick. He wasn't trolling, it's called satire. He made a joke and it sailed about 500 feet over your head (that means you didn't get it).

You should try acquiring a sense of humor. You may pick up on these things more easily...
Haha, I liked the thread, considering the amount of pansies populating the forums lately.

+1 cookie OP.
Lmao
Just... no, dude. And no one would create 10 threads solely about the farming problem...
Some people cry about it louder than a newborn fresh out of the womb.
Says the person willing to make an entire Company that'll attack people who are farming for Achilles armour, go on "witch hunts" for them, attack them over Xbox Live - and I wouldn't be surprised if it was Waypoint too - and wanting their entire stats reset. Makes me laugh at Trolls like you and threads like these, and how you class anyone not meeting or wanting to meet the requirements as a "selfish scrub who ruins the games for others".
Everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinion. Mine have been expressed.
Donald Trump has opinions. Must I say more? And man, you really need help with understanding how jokes work.
Whenever I feel down, from now on I'm gonna read these comments to see how many fools didn't understand this joke. It'll make me feel outstanding. God.
I for one shall chatter on about ye who must be buttocks mutilated.
Know thine role, and shutteth thine hole.
I don't know why I expected people to understand the sarcasm in this post. I guess that's what I get for believing in the intelligence of the Internet.
Reading comprehension was overrated anyway. Who needs it? -Those who took the thread seriously and didn't read the disclaimer.
I for one shall chatter on about ye who must be buttocks mutilated.
Know thine role, and shutteth thine hole.
Amazing post 11/10.
Oh, one last bit. You must be willing to start witch hunts.
I'll bring the pitchforks.
i really hope this is a joke LOL
You made me laugh, nice post!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10