Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Special REQs

OP ReyZuk0

Does anyone know if the special REQ packs such as the animation pack, classic helments pack and etc appear some certain days? Yesterday I logged on to halo 5 and farmed the 100,00 RP I needed and today I didn't see the pack, is it like some sort of a happy hour thing or somtething?
ReyZuk0 wrote:
Does anyone know if the special REQ packs such as the animation pack, classic helments pack and etc appear some certain days? Yesterday I logged on to halo 5 and farmed the 100,00 RP I needed and today I didn't see the pack, is it like some sort of a happy hour thing or somtething?
Special packs rotate every few weeks. I remember seeing the Classic Helmet Pack fairly recently, but the Mythic pack has been in the store for a while now. I am not sure if there is a pattern to the rotation so idk which one will be next.
There is a rotation with the way packs appear. Just keep logging on and you'll eventually get the pack you want.
Yeah, the rotation is slow. I wish they would open up the req store and just put every possible req pack in and leave them.
they can not do that so many packs have same reqs in them
they can not do that so many packs have same reqs in them
But that’s ok. People will still be able to pick and choose what they want to get. FOMO needs to stop.