Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Splitting up Husky Raid & Super Fiesta

OP MagicManDatsyuk

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Split these up, husky raid launches way to much
Yeah for real. Out of my last 11 matches 7 of them were Husky Raid. That gametype should not outweigh Super Fiesta when it joined the Fiesta Playlist. Husky Raid is fun but it should have its own playlist if it's actually that popular.

There have been so many threads asking for this, I don't understand why 343 won't listen to the community on this. This is honestly the reason I stopped playing H5. This is maybe the second time I've played it in 3 or 4 months.
kjbart wrote:
Yeah for real. Out of my last 11 matches 7 of them were Husky Raid. That gametype should not outweigh Super Fiesta when it joined the Fiesta Playlist. Husky Raid is fun but it should have its own playlist if it's actually that popular.

There have been so many threads asking for this, I don't understand why 343 won't listen to the community on this. This is honestly the reason I stopped playing H5. This is maybe the second time I've played it in 3 or 4 months.
The most likely thing is that the vocal players who post on the forums aren’t representing the in-game population. If they saw enough people quitting games / not playing because of husky raid, they would tone down the weight or remove it.
IGRS wrote:
kjbart wrote:

The most likely thing is that the vocal players who post on the forums aren’t representing the in-game population. If they saw enough people quitting games / not playing because of husky raid, they would tone down the weight or remove it.
Well I hope they're paying attention as I had a quitter in almost every match I played last night, and to be perfectly honest I quit the last match. I never condone quitting and usually never do, but it was my last match of the night and wanted to play a match of Super Fiesta....in the Super Fiesta playlist. What a concept!
Yup, I rarly play cause of this
Personally, I like it this way; plus, if I only want to play fiesta slayer I know I have the option to play Big Team Super Fiesta.
Yeah I would prefer a return to them being seperate.

Call me a damn lunatic but I hate Capture the Flag. Its an awful gamemode that incentivises hiding in corners and rush tactics which are the absolute worst to have to deal with.

All you need to do is rush hard, score one flag and defend like your grandma’s life depended on it.

Alternatively you could spawn with Tartarus’ Gavel and win by default, because CtF isnt fun when access to snipers, rockets and gravity defying alien hammers is easy peasy but also based solely on random chance.

its way more enjoyable seperately. If I wanted to lose 9 games in a frickin row, I would just go to a Husky Raid playlist. Big Team Super Fiesta can take a while and its maps are massive. Husky Raid is awful and too frequent
kjbart wrote:
That gametype should not outweigh Super Fiesta when it joined the Fiesta Playlist. Husky Raid is fun but it should have its own playlist if it's actually that popular.

I think you have that backwards. It was Fiesta that was merged into the Husky Raid playlist, which at the time was quite healthy. Fiesta, on the other hand, had its population split between itself and Big Team Fiesta -- but because of the way matchmaking works with team sizes, they weren't able to combine the two. And so, Fiesta was migrated over into Husky Raid.
Ender Xer0 wrote:
kjbart wrote:
That gametype should not outweigh Super Fiesta when it joined the Fiesta Playlist. Husky Raid is fun but it should have its own playlist if it's actually that popular.

I think you have that backwards. It was Fiesta that was merged into the Husky Raid playlist, which at the time was quite healthy. Fiesta, on the other hand, had its population split between itself and Big Team Fiesta -- but because of the way matchmaking works with team sizes, they weren't able to combine the two. And so, Fiesta was migrated over into Husky Raid.
You may be right about big team fiesta splitting the population, but Husky Rakd was never a permanent playlist until it was merged with Super Fiesta, so it kind of was merged into Fiesta's original playlist.
kjbart wrote:
IGRS wrote:
kjbart wrote:

Well I hope they're paying attention as I had a quitter in almost every match I played last night, and to be perfectly honest I quit the last match. I never condone quitting and usually never do, but it was my last match of the night and wanted to play a match of Super Fiesta....in the Super Fiesta playlist. What a concept!
You know what’s worse than quitters? An enemy team that spawn kills you while snatching the flag the entire match, which ends up being about 30 seconds. I lost 5 legendary RP boosts that way.
kjbart wrote:
IGRS wrote:
kjbart wrote:

You know what’s worse than quitters? An enemy team that spawn kills you while snatching the flag the entire match, which ends up being about 30 seconds. I lost 5 legendary RP boosts that way.
Ugh yeah that drives me nuts. Guys with a sword or Tartarus Gavel will just spawn kill the whole match.
Split these up, husky raid launches way to much
i'm very sure they were combined due to population, don't see them getting separated at all.
kjbart wrote:
Ender Xer0 wrote:
kjbart wrote:

You may be right about big team fiesta splitting the population, but Husky Rakd was never a permanent playlist until it was merged with Super Fiesta, so it kind of was merged into Fiesta's original playlist.
If by "never a permanent playlist" you mean that it was around for six months and never went anywhere, then no it wasn't a permanent playlist.
kjbart wrote:

Husky raid is not fun, it’s the reason I haven’t played arena in a while.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show

Call me a damn lunatic but I hate Capture the Flag. Its an awful gamemode that incentivises hiding in corners and rush tactics which are the absolute worst to have to deal with.

All you need to do is rush hard, score one flag and defend like your grandma’s life depended on it.

Alternatively you could spawn with Tartarus’ Gavel and win by default, because CtF isnt fun when access to snipers, rockets and gravity defying alien hammers is easy peasy but also based solely on random chance.

its way more enjoyable seperately. If I wanted to lose 9 games in a frickin row, I would just go to a Husky Raid playlist. Big Team Super Fiesta can take a while and its maps are massive. Husky Raid is awful and too frequent
Correction. Lose 16 games then get banned for leaving the worst game mode of all time.
Cant say I ever quit my matches tbh. I might hate it wholeheartedly but Im at least going to stick through it.

Correction. Lose 16 games then get banned for leaving the worst game mode of all time.
Cant say I ever quit my matches tbh. I might hate it wholeheartedly but Im at least going to stick through it.
Well I don’t want to waste my life away playing Husky Raid
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2