Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Sprint, yes or no?

OP Jadyn 2

Sprint, yes or no?

Make Your Selection:

When I look in the halo 5 forums it seems like half the people like Sprint while the other half don't, I want to see how many more people like it compared to how many dislike it.
Why does this matter?

The ones who hate sprint are in the minority so it's going to be in the game.

At least they can toggle it.
This poll is new and refreshing...

At least you realize this pole is a sample of the forums and not all halo fans.
Really?

You might as well create a "same sex marriage - yes or no?" or "Republican or Democrat" poll.

This is an issue that has been beaten to death, far, far beyond the point of beating a dead horse. Surely we can find something else to talk about?
May as well ask me

Cancer, yes or no?
Why does this matter?

the ones who realise the issue is sprint are in the minority.

How many people don't like Reach/H4/H5 MP but can't pinpoint why? Millions. That reason could be sprint. They just can't articulate it.

I don't like league of legends. Why? I can't pinpoint why. I can't articulate why.
Wheres the 'im neither for or against' option
Wheres the 'im neither for or against' option
Sorry, I should have added that option
Why does this matter?

How many people don't like Reach/H4/H5 MP but can't pinpoint why? Millions. That reason could be sprint. They just can't articulate it.

I don't like league of legends. Why? I can't pinpoint why. I can't articulate why.
Do you have proof that sprint is the issue? Do you have unbiased statistics that sprint is the issue?

No. There's only unproven ideas as to why it's the problem.

Until it's a proven fact that sprint is the reason people disliked H4 or Reach, it's not.
Why does this matter?

Do you have proof that sprint is the issue? Do you have unbiased statistics that sprint is the issue?

Until it's a proven fact that sprint is the reason people disliked H4 or Reach, it's not.
Do you have any proof that it is not?
Why does this matter?

This poll, and the millions of thread like it, are pretty much all you need to know that people don't like sprint. What you should've said is that it's not a fact that Halo Reach and Halo 4 were bad games because of sprint. They may not have been the best Halo games out there however, they were still solid games. I like to think of Halo 4 like I think Assassin's Creed 3. It was a good game, just not a good Assassin's Creed game. Same thing for Halo 4. It was a great game in general, just not for the franchise it's apart of.
Why does this matter?

Do you have any proof that it is not?
I'm not trying to prove that it's not. I don't know if it is or isn't.

Still I should've phrased the last part better.
Why does this matter?

This poll, and the millions of thread like it, are pretty much all you need to know that people don't like sprint. What you should've said is that it's not a fact that Halo Reach and Halo 4 were bad games because of sprint. They may not have been the best Halo games out there however, they were still solid games. I like to think of Halo 4 like I think Assassin's Creed 3. It was a good game, just not a good Assassin's Creed game. Same thing for Halo 4. It was a great game in general, just not for the franchise it's apart of.
There's a poll that i'm sure you've heard of with a lot more people that proves otherwise.

Anyway that's pretty much what I said. Halo 4 wasn't liked and was therefore a bad Halo game to most fans. But we can't say that it was/wasn't because of sprint.
Why does this matter?

While we're throwing around worthless hypotheticals that prove no salient point, how about we discuss the obvious reality that people didn't like Reach and H4 because they just couldn't handle all of those nice female spartan POSTERIORS. That could be the reason (in that there is no evidence that specifically disproves it). They just can't articulate it. Right? You're just rephrasing the same tired correlation equals (sprint is the) causation argument with no more useful evidence than usual.