Skip to main content
Just hit SR 152 today! I've seen people say what place you are in 152 and how many people have accomplished this rank. I looked at Halo Tracker but I couldn't seem to find it.
Congrats buddy! Nice work and make sure to take a small break from H5 to rest from the grind!

There is a thread around here somewhere that gets updated from time to time with number of players that have reached SR152. It pops up on the front page around every two weeks it feels like.
I found the link but I´m not high enogh in forum ranks to hyoer link so you´ll have to copy and paste :)

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/currently-2410-spartans-or-more-at-rank-152/7bd19cc4-08da-488d-a377-c7bae4a6341b/posts
Congrats, mate. Take a well earned break 😅
Congrats buddy! Nice work and make sure to take a small break from H5 to rest from the grind!

There is a thread around here somewhere that gets updated from time to time with number of players that have reached SR152. It pops up on the front page around every two weeks it feels like.
Thanks bro! And also thank you for the link
Grats bud!!! You found the light at the end of the tunnel!!! Good job and great work!! That's a lot of game time and matches played!!! That's some dedication I can appreciate!!
Congrats man! Reaching SR 152 is no easy task, I am currently grinding for it so trust me when I say I know it's an accomplishment not to be taken lightly!
Great job Spartan.
Well done. A goal not easily reached!
Congrats! I’m jealous. I’ve got 16 million xp to go. What was your strategy, by the way? I’m focusing on mythic FF.
DrEZdoesIT wrote:
Congrats! I’m jealous. I’ve got 16 million xp to go. What was your strategy, by the way? I’m focusing on mythic FF.
Thank you! I just usually did Mythic. The more you do it the more you learn the spawns, and you can predict what could be the next round. I'll help you out on some hard ones. (Round 2 Knights) grab a Talon of the Lost needler. This will annihilate their health. (Final round grunt mechs) grab a Halo 2 Delta Beam Rifle. Use this sniper to pop his shield and kill him in his cockpit. (Round 3 to 4 Grunt mechs) grab a Plasma pistol called spitfire this will easily pop their shields. (Round 3 to 4 Legendary Warden Eternals) grab a Ad Vectorium this will melt their health along side with Plama Casters. (Final Round Harbinger/Bannermen Knights) grab a Binary Rifle called Twin Jewels this can pop its sides and core in no time. (Final Round Hunters) you can Grab a Twin Jewels you can melt their health in almost an instant with this, just make sure the beam hits their backs. I just usually run Tanks and Wraiths for this round mostly but use what works for you! That's all I can think of that I've learned. I hope this helps bro! Good luck!
Dont forget to use these XP boosts (Xp Rare Boosts, Xp Jackpots, Xp Legendary, AI Gambit, and Gambit Medal count ultra rare boosts)