Sr 50 / road to 152

OP Rips

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
what are fast ways to level up besides the obvious warzone matches and xp boosts
Play the featured playlist (playlist with the gold stars next to them) as they have increased payouts of rp and XP.
Infection gives out the most XP in Arena. You could play SWAT since the games go fast, but you have to play a lot of them to get any significant amount of XP.
Xp jackpot sometimes gives a lot of xp. Two months ago I played wz assault all weekend and get about 1.85 m xp. That was about 65% playing solo (110 - 140 total games).
If your at 50 you have a lot of games to play. You need 50,000,000 xp to get to 152. Just don't sleep and play continuously for a whole year and you might get there... lol
WZFF / Infection give the best xp rates in WZ and Arena respectively. Aside from those, featured playlists give extra xp and you should always use xp boosts when available. Also just play whatever playlist you want because otherwise you'll get burned out and won't make it to 152.
Thanks for the lil tips everyone. I feel like a kid again just grinding Halo so much lol. So far I am level 57! I think I'm at a pretty stable rate. What do you guys think?
Rips wrote:
Thanks for the lil tips everyone. I feel like a kid again just grinding Halo so much lol. So far I am level 57! I think I'm at a pretty stable rate. What do you guys think?
I don't mean to discourage but, if you're trying to reach 152 before Infinite drops there is no humanly was possible you can do it alone. If you're just trying to get there at any point then yeah, good job.
Rips wrote:
I don't mean to discourage but, if you're trying to reach 152 before Infinite drops there is no humanly was possible you can do it alone. If you're just trying to get there at any point then yeah, good job.
Gotta believe brotha, that's all you need. I'm level 61 right now so pretty much I leveled up once per hour ever since my most recent post here. I got this!
I am at level 107 and until today i wanted to try to reach 152, i did a couple of counts, and yes, i have give up. :)
Rips wrote:
Rips wrote:
Gotta believe brotha, that's all you need. I'm level 61 right now so pretty much I leveled up once per hour ever since my most recent post here. I got this!
But when it slows down it SLOWS down. I play regularly and use all the boosts and once you get in the 140s it comes to a halt.
Rips wrote:
Rips wrote:
If you keep up your current pace, you can do this. Have to sustain it for a long time. I've gone in and out of wanting to go for it, myself.
You have an year to reach 152 and you need to grind 50,000,000 XP. So you need to get 135,000,000 XP a day. In my opinion you are too far from 152. play halo 5 only if you enjoy it and don't grind your life :D
yo someone do the math for me im lvl147 with 100k xp left till i hit 148 is it humanly possible for me to hit 152
I'm a weird guy. the more difficult this seems the more motivated I get!
What people seem to forget is that you get more xp at higher levels. A warzone firefight match at level 150 with an xp mission victory or blue xp boost gets you around 9,500 xp.

So even though 150 is about halfway to 152. You'll get there quicker than someone who creates a new account and gets to 150.
yo someone do the math for me im lvl147 with 100k xp left till i hit 148 is it humanly possible for me to hit 152
I'm almost lvl149 and depending on Halo Infinite release date I calculated that I needed between 65k and 85k xp a day to get to 152. That's 5-6 WZFF games with legendary XP boost. 1.5-2h of play. Every single day.

Thank you but no. I'll play The Witcher 3, SWBF2 and Hollow Knight instead.
Just be willing to put in the time to grind. Any boost will help when playing in arena ranked or social. But make sure you have fun while playing it will make the best out of the worst situation.

P.S. don’t pay attention to the level
Update. I am level 80 rn... looks impossible but I still believe in myself..
LethalQ wrote:
Play the featured playlist (playlist with the gold stars next to them) as they have increased payouts of rp and XP.
This is good advice. Play 25 games a day minimum. Remember to get assists too. I like to shoot a shot at enemies about to get killed by Teammates to get assist credit. Every bit helps.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5