Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Sr 50 / road to 152

OP Rips

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Slim Haley wrote:
Rips wrote:
Update: I've been busy with Gears 5 but I manage to always get some Halo 5 in before the day ends. I am currently Sr91. You guys were right, it does get a bit harder to level up as you get higher but I also noticed the minimum of XP you get has been raised to I guess make up for it.
I'm 149 about to hit 150 if I can give you any advice it's to be consistent. If I just played 5 games a day I'd already be 152 but I let myself get distracted by inferior games (destiny 2) and now it's coming down to the wire. Also save your req points if 343 gives us 2xp again for Christmas they'll sell the legendary xp boosts (I hope)
Did they 2EXP for every playlist last christmas? Im trying to plan out my EXP boosts and everything. Wish they would have double exp WZ FF.
That'd be pretty sweet if it's twice as much as it is now on featured Warzone, because I can pull in 300-500k in 10hrs with it currently, so that would potentially net 1million a day, which is verrrry nice **Borat** . It makes me confused though, so is featured playlists not already 2x's XP, or am I wrong? That'd make a Christmas featured Warzone 4x's, if so...
WZ FF is the way to go man. You'll get way more EXP playing that. If you're solo queue, Heroic will be a good option. You got a long road ahead of you though, good luck!
Slim Haley wrote:
Rips wrote:
Update: I've been busy with Gears 5 but I manage to always get some Halo 5 in before the day ends. I am currently Sr91. You guys were right, it does get a bit harder to level up as you get higher but I also noticed the minimum of XP you get has been raised to I guess make up for it.
I'm 149 about to hit 150 if I can give you any advice it's to be consistent. If I just played 5 games a day I'd already be 152 but I let myself get distracted by inferior games (destiny 2) and now it's coming down to the wire. Also save your req points if 343 gives us 2xp again for Christmas they'll sell the legendary xp boosts (I hope)
Did they 2EXP for every playlist last christmas? Im trying to plan out my EXP boosts and everything. Wish they would have double exp WZ FF.
They did double everything I wish they would tell us a month before so we can plan for it
Legitsky wrote:
WZ FF is the way to go man. You'll get way more EXP playing that. If you're solo queue, Heroic will be a good option. You got a long road ahead of you though, good luck!
I can't stress this enough. Warzone Firefight with XP boosts.
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
WZ FF is the way to go man. You'll get way more EXP playing that. If you're solo queue, Heroic will be a good option. You got a long road ahead of you though, good luck!
I can't stress this enough. Warzone Firefight with XP boosts.
Gotta save some REQ points or drop some cash on those Legendary WZ boost packs as well!
Legitsky wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
WZ FF is the way to go man. You'll get way more EXP playing that. If you're solo queue, Heroic will be a good option. You got a long road ahead of you though, good luck!
I can't stress this enough. Warzone Firefight with XP boosts.
Gotta save some REQ points or drop some cash on those Legendary WZ boost packs as well!
Lol the struggle of wanting to save req points but then needing to buy more gold packs for more xp and actual weapons I use in warzone. My damn whiplash's r so rare :(
LKG Gluby wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
WZ FF is the way to go man. You'll get way more EXP playing that. If you're solo queue, Heroic will be a good option. You got a long road ahead of you though, good luck!
I can't stress this enough. Warzone Firefight with XP boosts.
Gotta save some REQ points or drop some cash on those Legendary WZ boost packs as well!
Lol the struggle of wanting to save req points but then needing to buy more gold packs for more xp and actual weapons I use in warzone. My damn whiplash's r so rare :(
I feel your pain. I'm barely 1/3 of the way through 149. I've been stretching my inventory thin.
Legitsky wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
WZ FF is the way to go man. You'll get way more EXP playing that. If you're solo queue, Heroic will be a good option. You got a long road ahead of you though, good luck!
I can't stress this enough. Warzone Firefight with XP boosts.
Gotta save some REQ points or drop some cash on those Legendary WZ boost packs as well!
I have so many unused REQ points just waiting to be spent on those packs.
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
WZ FF is the way to go man. You'll get way more EXP playing that. If you're solo queue, Heroic will be a good option. You got a long road ahead of you though, good luck!
I can't stress this enough. Warzone Firefight with XP boosts.
Gotta save some REQ points or drop some cash on those Legendary WZ boost packs as well!
I have so many unused REQ points just waiting to be spent on those packs.
Lol same. I’m pushing 1 mil right now, should be enough to buy around 6 packs I think. That’ll at least get me from 1/3 progress on SR149 to almost SR150.
The firts 100 level are the most easy, but, 101 at 152 arr imposible, you need a lot of time to get the insane xp
Legitsky wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
WZ FF is the way to go man. You'll get way more EXP playing that. If you're solo queue, Heroic will be a good option. You got a long road ahead of you though, good luck!
I can't stress this enough. Warzone Firefight with XP boosts.
Gotta save some REQ points or drop some cash on those Legendary WZ boost packs as well!
I have so many unused REQ points just waiting to be spent on those packs.
Lol same. I’m pushing 1 mil right now, should be enough to buy around 6 packs I think. That’ll at least get me from 1/3 progress on SR149 to almost SR150.
I really don't know if the grind is worth it. If you wanna do it, go ahead. But they made it clear that the reward in Infinite wouldn't be that crazy.
Update: I am level 109 just a cinch away from 110.

Kinda bummed out I didn't know how much legendary boosts for war zone helps out until now :/ I would always just get around 10k. Now with the boost in war zone im getting 25k. No idea how much faster I'm ranking up now, insane.
Update: Level 121 at the moment. Decent progress I'm assuming while balancing work and other games.
yo someone do the math for me im lvl147 with 100k xp left till i hit 148 is it humanly possible for me to hit 152
I'm in a fairly similar place. I need ~100,000 xp A DAY until Infinite comes out to reach 152. Good luck.
Scorrrrpio wrote:
yo someone do the math for me im lvl147 with 100k xp left till i hit 148 is it humanly possible for me to hit 152
I'm in a fairly similar place. I need ~100,000 xp A DAY until Infinite comes out to reach 152. Good luck.
The math is simple.... 50,000,000 - (how ever much XP you have) = how much XP you need..... (How much XP you need) ÷ 52 weeks(give or take 52 as Infinite is slated for holiday next year so maybe a couple week more till Infinite). It is definitely possible to get there, even some one starting from zero could technically get there with a hell of a grind. Just use those XP boost and play featured playlist as often as possible. Follow Halo on Twitter for double XP announcements.... Infection is double XP all of October. So grind those double XP playlist as often as possible.
Rips wrote:
Update: Level 121 at the moment. Decent progress I'm assuming while balancing work and other games.
Please don't post multiple times in a row. You can edit your last post to add additional information or quote others.

Thanks!
Rips wrote:
Update: Level 121 at the moment. Decent progress I'm assuming while balancing work and other games.
Nice. Making great progress. Great to see.
At this point I wouldn't worry about getting to 152 with Infinite coming out in a few months. Save your strength, find a more manageable goal. Even if you play consistently, it starts to get really slow to rank after 140.
My recommendation to rank up is to play something you enjoy. It's always better to have fun experience in the journey to SR152 compared to less fun more time effective option.
I’m halfway through lvl 145 right now. I was pretty optimistic about my 152 chances until I calculated that I’m only 17% of the way there!!!

There is absolutely no way I can do that in 13-14 months.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5