OP Rips

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
UPDATE: Level 132. 20 levels away from 152. Getting mixed comments regarding the possibility of achieving 152 but I'll take my chances.
I Also forgot to mention, today marks the 2 month anniversary of when I created this thread. Started at 52, so I managed to level up 80 times within the span of 2 months. Impressive if I say so myself.
Rips wrote:
I Also forgot to mention, today marks the 2 month anniversary of when I created this thread. Started at 52, so I managed to level up 80 times within the span of 2 months. Impressive if I say so myself.
Your 80 lvl jump from 52 to 132 equals a gain of 4,653,000 xp over the span of 2 months or 61 days.

That equals an average gain of 76,279 xp per day.

Sorry man, but you need to double your xp gain per day if you wanna hit 152 by December 1, 2020. 76k just ain’t gonna cut it.

At your current rate, by December 1, 2020 you will have a total of 36,391,590 xp, which equals only 1.4 million xp past lvl 151. You’ll still have 13,608,410 xp to go.
StuftRock1 wrote:
Rips wrote:
Your 80 lvl jump from 52 to 132 equals a gain of 4,653,000 xp over the span of 2 months or 61 days.

Sorry man, but you need to double your xp gain per day if you wanna hit 152 by December 1, 2020. 76k just ain’t gonna cut it.

At your current rate, by December 1, 2020 you will have a total of 36,391,590 xp, which equals only 1.4 million xp past lvl 151. You’ll still have 13,608,410 xp to go.
I appreciate the info! The math is really accurate however you're not taking into account all the extra/double XP playlists that are being featured recently and also double XP for the entire month of October. I play a lot but I can be playing so much more I just get that much XP that I don't even bother tarting up H5 sometimes and play Gears 5 for example. The grind doesn't really start until I hit 151 so when that happens, just know I'm ready!
If you can get through 150 and still be motivated, then you can get to 152. In my opinion 150 to 151 is the worst of all the levels because your xp bar is moving so painfully slow and you still have another level afterwards.

My advice is to shoot for 1 million xp between Thursday and Monday on the weekends with Warzone turbo or assault. I did this and then aimed for 500k a week on the off weeks. I got to 151 on May 20th this year and I only have 1 million remaining. I could have been done a long time ago, but burnout gets real in the later levels. Good luck on your grind
Rips wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Rips wrote:

I appreciate the info! The math is really accurate however you're not taking into account all the extra/double XP playlists that are being featured recently and also double XP for the entire month of October. I play a lot but I can be playing so much more I just get that much XP that I don't even bother tarting up H5 sometimes and play Gears 5 for example. The grind doesn't really start until I hit 151 so when that happens, just know I'm ready!
You got this Rips! I started out my 152 journey on January 1st 2019, with a goal of getting there in less than 365 days. Just stick to featured, and Turbo. I'm currently 85.6% the way there, with 36-50 days left in the run, if I keep up my average of 143,143k XP per day. With that said, one could definitely start out at lvl 1, and get there before Infinite drops. I could've been done months ago, but adulting, job, and kids tend to put a dampener on alot of my playtime 😂...
<p></p>
Rips wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Rips wrote:

You got this Rips! I started out my 152 journey on January 1st 2019, with a goal of getting there in less than 365 days. Just stick to featured, and Turbo. I'm currently 85.6% the way there, with 36-50 days left in the run, if I keep up my average of 143,143k XP per day. With that said, one could definitely start out at lvl 1, and get there before Infinite drops. I could've been done months ago, but adulting, job, and kids tend to put a dampener on alot of my playtime 😂...
<p></p>
Thanks brother that's respect! I love it when we match online that's pretty cool lol
Rips wrote:
what are fast ways to level up besides the obvious warzone matches and xp boosts
It's just a long walk. WZFF Heroic is probably best, especially right now with the double XP feature. Infection was mentioned below for good reason, to be sure, but it takes time and patience to get good at that. If you are skilled enough, try WZFF Legendary. If you don't die a lot because it's too hard, it's a good option. Gives you like 25% more points per kill than Heroic FF. It's also worth mentioning that it is helpful to gather as many RP as possible to buy more REQs and then sell them again to be able to buy more packs quickly. That doesn't help with the rank per se but you get more boost buying lots of REQ packs and the boosts go a long way in reaching a high level.
Just hit 140. Getting on Gears 5 for a bit but just wanted to drop a lil update on my progress xx
the half way point in XP is 1,000,000XP into SR150 (25,000,000XP) SR 50 is only 2% (10,000,000) of all the XP you need. its a grind, I got my 152 from WZ and BTB.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sypriz wrote:
last thing i need to mention... the grind gets hard at around 147 or 148 when it starts to take millions of XP to level up once. but the amount of XP you need get extremely high at 149 and above. i believe 149 is 6mil XP (Almost the same amount of XP you need to get form SR 1 to SR 138), 150 is 11Mil XP, and 151 is 15Mil XP.

incase if you're wondering where i'm getting the #s from, i did the grind myself and also the #s are right here
Shouldn't be a mission for me. You start to earn a higher rate of XP as you advance into the levels and I've reached Inheritor twice on Reach so I'm kinda used to the grind.
<p></p>
Rips wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
last thing i need to mention... the grind gets hard at around 147 or 148 when it starts to take millions of XP to level up once. but the amount of XP you need get extremely high at 149 and above. i believe 149 is 6mil XP (Almost the same amount of XP you need to get form SR 1 to SR 138), 150 is 11Mil XP, and 151 is 15Mil XP.

incase if you're wondering where i'm getting the #s from, i did the grind myself and also the #s are right here
Shouldn't be a mission for me. You start to earn a higher rate of XP as you advance into the levels and I've reached Inheritor twice on Reach so I'm kinda used to the grind.
<p></p>
you don't get more xp as you level up. the only thing that will give you more XP are boosts.
Sypriz wrote:
Rips wrote:
Sypriz wrote:

<p></p>
you don't get more xp as you level up. the only thing that will give you more XP are boosts.
Yea, I've been buying boosts recently compared to when I first started out so I technically am receiving more XP the more I advance.
Do you have a certain date you are aiming for? Because Infinite’s launch is currently unknown.
Rips wrote:
Rips wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Rips wrote:

<p></p>
Thanks brother that's respect! I love it when we match online that's pretty cool lol
Indeed sir! Anytime I see you, I'm like touche lol, I feel your pain sir!
StuftRock1 wrote:
Do you have a certain date you are aiming for? Because Infinite’s launch is currently unknown.
Well they say Holiday 2020, so that narrows it down. It's definitely doable! It's just one heck of a grind.
StuftRock1 wrote:
Call me Crazy but I think I'll be 152 before this year ends
Rips wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Umm, not to be a pessimistic downer or anything, but there is just no way you can do that. The year ends in 62 days. You still have 43.2 million xp to go.

Reaching 152 by year’s end would require a daily average of 697,000 xp. No amount of xp boosts can make that happen.

700k xp each and every day for 62 days straight is just something nobody can achieve. I think the fastest anyone has ever grinded was getting from 151 to 152 (15 million) in around 5-6 weeks. That doesn’t even come close to 700k per day. 15 million in 5 weeks is 428k per day.

I really don’t think you realize just how big this grind really is. You aren’t hitting 152 by the end of the year. Not if you actually plan on sleeping at least.
Rips wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
I hate to discourage someone who is enjoying the grind, but like the post above me said, it’s not possible for you to hit 152 by the end of this year. It’s very possible for you to hit it by the end of next year though.

The general consensus is that it takes between 50 to 60 days of played time to get to 152, depending on which playlists you primarily play. Your currently at 7 days 9 hours. You can still hit 152, but it’s not the kind of thing that can be done quickly. It’s more of a long term goal sort of thing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5