Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

SR152 - What a long strange trip it's been...

OP MATADOR Inc

I reached SR152 and earned my Mantle Emblem. The game that put me over the top was literally a blast with 31 rocket kills!! I still have too much fun playing this game. If you enjoy the game, keep playing and I may see you in Warzone!!

Total play time:
Arena: 4 days, 11 hours, 59 minutes, 13 seconds.
WZ: 73 days, 13 hours, 36 minutes, 58 seconds.
Congrats! I'm halfway through 146 and never expect to see 150 let alone 152, can't imagine what a grind it was. Hopefully Infinite rewards you with something good for reaching 152.
Well done bud, how long do you think you will be playing now that you achieved the max rank? Do you feel like there is still life left in the game for you?
-Cheers
CodeTrip wrote:
Well done bud, how long do you think you will be playing now that you achieved the max rank? Do you feel like there is still life left in the game for you?
-Cheers
Thank you. I play to chill, mainly warzone. It feels more fun now without that XP number hanging over my head.
Jeeze.. 73 days worth of warzone..
Congrats OP! I took a two year break from Xbox once I got to school so I'm only at SR72. Anyone think I can make it to 152 before Infinite comes out??
Really depends on how active you can be on Halo 5. If it comes out next year, and you are grinding every day, sure.
I'm not sure I'm up to the daily grind haha. I used to get home from school and grind Reach from 2:30pm to 12:30am. These days I get tired after 3 hours of H5...
I reached SR152 and earned my Mantle Emblem. The game that put me over the top was literally a blast with 31 rocket kills!! I still have too much fun playing this game. If you enjoy the game, keep playing and I may see you in Warzone!!

Total play time:
Arena: 4 days, 11 hours, 59 minutes, 13 seconds.
WZ: 73 days, 13 hours, 36 minutes, 58 seconds.
Wow congrats! I thought I was the only one who played way more WZ than Arena. This tells me that there are a lot more players like me!
Gratz. I cant wait to hit 152.
Congrats bud. I’m getting close as well. 4000000 xp left !
Congrats on hitting 152, Matador :-) That’s a great match to finish the journey with.
Congrats OP, very well done. I'm 151 with a little over 13,000,000 to go, lol, going to be a brutal grind.