Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

SR152 Halo Infinite reward ???

OP Get Farmed Kid

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Does anyone know what they plan on giving us for hitting 152 or if they plan on giving us anything ??
They haven't officially announced it. But at SR110... I'm very skeptical I can make it to SR152 in time for launch :(
Quellyford wrote:
They haven't officially announced it. But at SR110... I'm very skeptical I can make it to SR152 in time for launch :(
You have plenty of time, it'll probably get delayed again sadly...
Quellyford wrote:
LOL good point.... any suggestions on the best way to level up? (I've used most of my XP boosts already..)
Quellyford wrote:
Quellyford wrote:
LOL good point.... any suggestions on the best way to level up? (I've used most of my XP boosts already..)
Think most people say Warzone Firefight
Quellyford wrote:
Quellyford wrote:
Mythic firefight gives the most
Quellyford wrote:
Quellyford wrote:
Think most people say Warzone Firefight
That's correct, Mythic Warzone Firefight is by far the fastest XP gain per hour. All Arena and other Warzone modes are essentially a waste of time if you're focusing on rank grinding. None of them even come close to Mythic. For example, a test I did showed a first place win in Big Team Super Fiesta with a Legendary XP Boost will net about the same XP as a Round 3 loss in Mythic WZFF with the same boost. Although this month with the double XP event I believe standard WZFF can match Mythic's rate, but only if you're finishing the matches very quickly. I mean winning every match in around 10ish minutes kind of fast.
Does anyone know what they plan on giving us for hitting 152 or if they plan on giving us anything ??
There’s no official confirmation on what it is as of yet.
343i have come out and said it won’t be anything like a special Armour.

Most likely looking at an Emblem, Nameplate, Weapon/Armour Coating or Weapon Charm.
Probably a emblem that says “152” or a piece of armor
Given the upcoming armour color stuff in infinite,152 should get a unique armour piece or set.
Cant believe the upcoming nickel and diming.
Don't want to believe it.
the max rank might not be 152 btw
Foxx 60fps wrote:
The max rank is 152.
Foxx 60fps wrote:
I think they are talking about Halo 5
Foxx 60fps wrote:
I think they are talking about Halo 5
Yes and the max rank in Halo 5 is 152
Talking about in infite
Well, they havent stated what it's going to be, but in the past Unyshek stated that its not worth doing the grind JUST for the reward... meaning that it won't be some crazy armor unlock. Its mainly a token of appreciation for those who stuck it out all those years grinding h5. That being said, it can only be a handful of things now that we know "armor coatings", "vehicle coatings", "weapon coatings", weapon charms, player banners + emblems are in the game. I would hope its something like an armor or weapon coating, but I think they will realistically give us a banner and/or emblem for the grind. But anyways, I hope that narrows it down for you.
Unyshek tweeted a while ago that it isn't an armor. So my guess is an emblem or weapon skin
It would be so cool if they add a Halo Infinite Reward for being max Rank in H5, but I doubt I would ever reach it until release.
BloodxxRed wrote:
It would be so cool if they add a Halo Infinite Reward for being max Rank in H5, but I doubt I would ever reach it until release.
This has been confirmed to be happening for a long time.
No one knows but they said something small
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2