Sr152 reward in infinite?

OP Hasko5401

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
Heard today that a dev said those who get sr152 in this game will get some reward in infinite? Is this legit news, or was the dev in question just spit balling ideas or something?
Think they meant it whether or not they had already decided on the specific reward, it seems like you will absolutely get a worthwhile reward for it.
Which source did this came from, like did this came from a friend because I never heard anything about this??
Hasko5401 wrote:
Heard today that a dev said those who get sr152 in this game will get some reward in infinite? Is this legit news, or was the dev in question just spit balling ideas or something?
It's true, it was mentioned in the livestream on Dec 19th.

Which source did this came from, like did this came from a friend because I never heard anything about this??
Livestream Dec 19th, it's true.
eviltedi wrote:
Hasko5401 wrote:

Oooh nice, but now I’m 50/50 if I want to Download Halo 5 again and grind to 152, I’m only 147 and last time I played it I was a bit close to 148
eviltedi wrote:
Hasko5401 wrote:

Oooh nice, but now I’m 50/50 if I want to Download Halo 5 again and grind to 152, I’m only 147 and last time I played it I was a bit close to 148
If you wanna grind for it you'd better start now! Seriously 152 is no joke, and will require normally around 75 days of playtime. Just remember that you're only halfway there once you've surpassed 1,000,000xp past 150*.

GOODLUCK!!
UK1V wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Hasko5401 wrote:

If you wanna grind for it you'd better start now! Seriously 152 is no joke, and will require normally around 75 days of playtime. Just remember that you're only halfway there once you've surpassed 1,000,000xp past 151.

GOODLUCK!!
1mil xp past 150 is halfway, no?
ericdk wrote:
UK1V wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Hasko5401 wrote:

If you wanna grind for it you'd better start now! Seriously 152 is no joke, and will require normally around 75 days of playtime. Just remember that you're only halfway there once you've surpassed 1,000,000xp past 151.

GOODLUCK!!
1mil xp past 150 is halfway, no?
It is indeed, not sure why I put 151 lol, that grind still gives me chills, and I was stuck on 151 for a loooooong time xD. Cheers for the correction!
Hopefully there is no SR152 in Infinite. I want Warrant Officers, I want General Grade 2s, I want Inheritors! That's just my opinion though.
Yay maybe it will be a piece of armor or a helmet or something really cool !!!
I am only at 146 so I still have a little way to go but I am sure I can make it especially if they offer a special incentive for the next game.
RIP, still at 48, or something. 😅 BUT since it's something to work for maybe I can grind for it, even if I only get it after Infinite launches.
Yay maybe it will be a piece of armor or a helmet or something really cool !!!
There should be legacy items in new games of any series for long time, loyal supporters. Not just 152.
Nothing big, but simple reminders acknowledging that bond between us and the greatest franchise in gaming.

I started playing CE with friends and got on Xbox live one month before Halo 2 came out.
Rip dude, I have so much game time but never used the boosts FeelsBadMan. I guess there is still time?
qlimm wrote:
I guess there is still time?
At the least, you'd have a little less than a year if they still do traditional release dates, but if it doesn't come out til 2020 which is my guess, then you have around two years left.
Well I'm about 300,000 away from 151, wonder if I could make it by the time Infinite releases........
Hasko5401 wrote:
Its a good idea
Rewarding everyone who gets 152 with something special and exclusive in infinite would be a nice touch. Especially since all we get in this game is an emblem.
Friendly reminder that the holidays have double XP going on so if you're trying to grind you can at least shortcut a portion of it!
Hey everyone here is the link to the mention of the reward for reaching 152 in Halo 5 Halo Infinite Livestream.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10