5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
UK1V wrote:
ericdk wrote:
UK1V wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Hasko5401 wrote:
Heard today that a dev said those who get sr152 in this game will get some reward in infinite? Is this legit news, or was the dev in question just spit balling ideas or something?
It's true, it was mentioned in the livestream on Dec 19th.

Which source did this came from, like did this came from a friend because I never heard anything about this??
Livestream Dec 19th, it's true.
Oooh nice, but now I’m 50/50 if I want to Download Halo 5 again and grind to 152, I’m only 147 and last time I played it I was a bit close to 148
If you wanna grind for it you'd better start now! Seriously 152 is no joke, and will require normally around 75 days of playtime. Just remember that you're only halfway there once you've surpassed 1,000,000xp past 151.

GOODLUCK!!
1mil xp past 150 is halfway, no?
It is indeed, not sure why I put 151 lol, that grind still gives me chills, and I was stuck on 151 for a loooooong time xD. Cheers for the correction!
Also just to mention what Eric said they did in bring up the possible idea on the stream. However this DOES NOT mean or conclude that there will be a reward for the next game for those who reach this rank. So don't get your hopes up too high just yet. They just brought up the possible idea and that's all there is to go off off right now nothing more.

Finally Spartan.... is an emblem not something achieved at least? They could have given you nothing for reaching 152 in H5.

Phoenix they NEVER confirmed or said this WAS GOING TO HAPPEN so there is none of this so called swag your talking about.
I’ve been grinding at this, cashing in on the XP boost packs when made available in the marketplace all with the hope that getting to level 152 would get me some special swag for Infinite. So glad to hear it’s going to happen. Well done 343.
I hope the reward is chief’s actual Mark VI armor.
Now im between level sr 148 in 1 year i hope to arrive at sr 152
UK1V wrote:
ericdk wrote:
UK1V wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Hasko5401 wrote:
Heard today that a dev said those who get sr152 in this game will get some reward in infinite? Is this legit news, or was the dev in question just spit balling ideas or something?

Which source did this came from, like did this came from a friend because I never heard anything about this??
Oooh nice, but now I’m 50/50 if I want to Download Halo 5 again and grind to 152, I’m only 147 and last time I played it I was a bit close to 148
If you wanna grind for it you'd better start now! Seriously 152 is no joke, and will require normally around 75 days of playtime. Just remember that you're only halfway there once you've surpassed 1,000,000xp past 151.

GOODLUCK!!
It is indeed, not sure why I put 151 lol, that grind still gives me chills, and I was stuck on 151 for a loooooong time xD. Cheers for the correction!
I'm have to absolutely disagree here Prophet. If 152 is 14 mil to reach, so then 1 million past 150 is not any where close to a half way point G. Half of 14 million would be 7 million.

And if your talking about 151 then that's 11 million and half of that would be 5.5 million then so 1 million past 151 is no where even close to a half way mile marker either G.

Also just to mention what Eric said they did in bring up the possible idea on the stream. However this DOES NOT mean or conclude that there will be a reward for the next game for those who reach this rank. So don't get your hopes up too high just yet. They just brought up the possible idea and that's all there is to go off off right now nothing more.

Finally Spartan.... is an emblem not something achieved at least? They could have given you nothing for reaching 152 in H5.

Phoenix they NEVER confirmed or said this WAS GOING TO HAPPEN so there is none of this so called swag your talking about.
I think Prophet meant that since 152 takes 50 mil to reach and you have earned 25 mil xp when you are at 150 and one mil xp after you will have exactly 25 mil xp. So Rank 150+1mil xp is half way in total.

Uny confirmed in the community update that people would receive something for reaching 152. ""*"'
  • SR 152: Players who hit SR 152 in Halo 5: Guardians will receive a token of appreciation in Halo Infinite"""""
ericdk wrote:
UK1V wrote:
ericdk wrote:
UK1V wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Hasko5401 wrote:

GOODLUCK!!
I'm have to absolutely disagree here Prophet. If 152 is 14 mil to reach, so then 1 million past 150 is not any where close to a half way point G. Half of 14 million would be 7 million.

And if your talking about 151 then that's 11 million and half of that would be 5.5 million then so 1 million past 151 is no where even close to a half way mile marker either G.

I think Prophet meant that since 152 takes 50 mil to reach and you have earned 25 mil xp when you are at 150 and one mil xp after you will have exactly 25 mil xp. So Rank 150+1mil xp is half way in total.

Uny confirmed in the community update that people would receive something for reaching 152. ""*"'
  • SR 152: Players who hit SR 152 in Halo 5: Guardians will receive a token of appreciation in Halo Infinite"""""
Yes that update came out today... not yesterday so now it is confirmed end of that topic.

Proof?....We dont have an actual rank list like the one in reach where it listed all the ranks and the required experience needed for each. Or at least i have never found one surfing the web.
UK1V wrote:
ericdk wrote:
UK1V wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Hasko5401 wrote:

GOODLUCK!!
We have double XP in all playlists right now to so you better start grinding 😉
ericdk wrote:
UK1V wrote:
ericdk wrote:
UK1V wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Hasko5401 wrote:

GOODLUCK!!

Yes that update came out today... not yesterday so now it is confirmed end of that topic.

Proof?....We dont have an actual rank list like the one in reach where it listed all the ranks and the required experience needed for each. Or at least i have never found one surfing the web.
Plenty of notes on the xp requirements around
Going for that sr 152. Maybe it's foolish of me to attempt it as I'm nowhere close (but wth I'm bored). Solo queuing as all my friends moved on from Halo. I heard that playing warzone offers most xp and so I've been running heroic wzs last few days. Now as I understand it, mythic is available on weekends. Considering that I get failed heroic runs on the regular as it is, I expect to lose a lot in mythic. Now my question is: the amount of xp you get from a failed mythic run, is it more or less or on par with a winning heroic wzff run?
I just hope they keep it as a reward for hitting SR152 and don't end up just giving it to every one like some of the stuff in H5.... I am surprised Achilles hasn't been offered in a req pack yet.... I want some exclusives to remain an actual exclusive. Even thoigh they haven't said this token would be an exclusive.... And yes I am still bitter about helioskrill and sticker shock skins... And just about any armor you got by doing something but they just shoved into the req system any ways... Like nightfall armor..ect..
LethalQ wrote:
I just hope they keep it as a reward for hitting SR152 and don't end up just giving it to every one like some of the stuff in H5.... I am surprised Achilles hasn't been offered in a req pack yet.... I want some exclusives to remain an actual exclusive. Even thoigh they haven't said this token would be an exclusive.... And yes I am still bitter about helioskrill and sticker shock skins... And just about any armor you got by doing something but they just shoved into the req system any ways... Like nightfall armor..ect..
Well currently there is no plan of them doing that so there is something.

And even if so why a big deal then? You earned it right then that is all that should matter... right?'

Well there is alot of things that your not gonna like in this world G. But i will say this is your opinion and i will honor it even though i disagree with you on the subjectt.
LethalQ wrote:

And even if so why a big deal then? You earned it right then that is all that should matter... right?
No, there should be stuff only attainable by doing certain things. I don't like the every one gets the troughy mentality.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:

And even if so why a big deal then? You earned it right then that is all that should matter... right?
No, there should be stuff only attainable by doing certain things. I don't like the every one gets the troughy mentality.
So certain things but are you including a time frame there on certain things? i agree partly but if your counting a time frame or a window to do it in then i absolutely disagree with you there.

As long as everyone can obtain it reasonably then i agree with you.

However reaching 152 is beyond unreasonable especially the crazy amounts of XP each level requires its basically reach's inheritor all over again but 10 times worse.Not to mention the time you need to sink in to the game to reach that rank.

So your special if you had the money and time in your schedule to attend a HCS event..... What does that prove.......? The answer not really anything.

Ill reach 152 in H5 with the amount of time i can put into the game on certain days.

I'll say it again that was your opinion, this is mine. As long as everyone can obtain it without a time restriction/window then all for it.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:

So certain things but are you including a time frame there on certain things i agree but if your counting a time frame or a window to do it in then i absolutely disagree with you there.
Nothing wrong with having a time frame for something. But all they said for this is if you get to SR152, so I would think even after Infinite releases you can still probably unlock this token. But like the set of armor that was given out just for the 2016 HCS event or the HCS emeblem that was granted if you attended a HCS event in person. There is nothing wrong granting items like that. I like that a few that go that extra mile so to speak can get a little something.
UK1V wrote:
ericdk wrote:
UK1V wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Hasko5401 wrote:

GOODLUCK!!
Thr article someone posted yesterday said that it would happen and it was confirmed today.

You need to lighten up, even if I misread it (which I didn’t) there was no need to take that tone with me. If it’s a badge or an armor piece I will call it swag and give kudos to 343 for the gesture towards those that put the time into Halo 5 to achieve it.
UK1V wrote:
ericdk wrote:
UK1V wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Hasko5401 wrote:

GOODLUCK!!
Thr article someone posted yesterday said that it would happen and it was confirmed today.

You need to lighten up, even if I misread it (which I didn’t) there was no need to take that tone with me. If it’s a badge or an armor piece I will call it swag and give kudos to 343 for the gesture towards those that put the time into Halo 5 to achieve it.
Check yourself before you wreck it that post was before they announced it.I put an updated post up saying they confirmed it so yah. Actually read before just going headstrong.

No tone was made G
Hasko5401 wrote:
I think it's legit, I mean it was on their official stream.
I grinded from 148 to 149 earlier this year and kind of stopped playing Halo 5 for a little while, I would hop on for a few games here or there but I wasn't actively playing it (mostly cuz I got bored and thought 152 was a waste of time), however this info brought me back. I've been grinding for the past few days now and intend on getting to 152 at one point, it's a hell of a grind though.

Some tips for people that are gonna grind it out to 152, double XP is currently active and I've tested all the gametypes and so far the quickest way to rank up is Infection. If you do decently well you can pull between 11-13 thousand xp per game (with a boost), some other arena gametypes such as BTB and Holiday Fiesta give you around the same amount, though the games last longer. All the Warzone gametypes give you between 15-17 thousand if you're using a boost, but again they are longer games. Heroic Warzone Firefight is nice if you want some easy XP and not have to put in so much effort.

After double XP is gone, I don't know. I usually grind out Warzone/Firefight because it gives you the most XP, however I hope 343 keeps on adding more and more double XP weekends because we are gonna need it.
The 152 reward needs to be something to absolutely brag about for how rare 152 is in the population.
Nalla78 wrote:
The 152 reward needs to be something to absolutely brag about for how rare 152 is in the population.
Relating to this post I 50/50 here on doubts and brags that there is anything that 343 could give us or come up with in the next game that will be worth the grind to 152 in H5 it is literally inheritor 2.0.'

But I..... Guess will have to wait and see what they come up with in the next game.

Hilbilly none taken from here but nothing just happens in this world you set out and make a goal for something and it doesn't even have to be a primary one either but nothing just happens or atleast the way you see it.

Everyone sees fun a different way hillbilly so no ones really complaining, however you do have to admit that the Halo series has become more focused on the grind aspect and less on the actual fun aspect here.

If you look at the recent years and past halo games i think you'll see and agree on the grinding aspect has become the dominant factor here.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10