5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
UK1V wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
UK1V wrote:
I'm more than a little disappointed that 343 is rewarding players who reached 152 in halo 5 guardians. It's just serious grinding. I feel like that the people who completed every achievement in halo mcc 600/600 should be rewarded in halo infinite in someway. That takes a lot of skill, time patience etc. I'm coming up to my final 7 achievements which is just MP stuff and always felt that we should be rewarded maybe new armors or something that stands out, something that other players will know how hard you worked for it. Not being a hater I just really want to see those players who got all 600 achievements to feel like they earned something after all that time they put into those achievements. None the less hope everyone has a great Christmas and a happy new year.
I take nothing away form people who have gotten 600/600 achievements in MCC, I to am still on that grind, and will hopefully finish it soon. That being said when the game first came out, a lot of people were able to cheat through some of the more difficult achievements, making a reward technically unfair for others still on that grind.
I am kinda glad it's more of a reward more players can attain especially being a cross over game award.

Also getting all 600 achievements in MCC isn't a grind if you ask me. Sure there are some achievements that are a grind by the LASO campaign achievements and the under three hour legendary campaign runs are skill based. I won't even attempt LASO I don't need that kind of stress in my life 🙂
I agree!

Hahaha yeah, honestly I think to an extent the speed running is harder, since LASO you can take your time and there's some cool exploits! Then again, I guess you need to be good at speed running to do those exploits xD
I have to agree, I did H3 and H4 LASO achievements and the CE speedrun achievement, definitelt the speedrun one was tougher for me at least.

And regarding the LASO achievements, at the beginning of MCC weren't there a lot of glitches for cheating the LASO achievements, I think I heard something about copying checkpoints from other people and the actual skull list being different in CE and 2 than what they are now?
UK1V wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
UK1V wrote:
I'm more than a little disappointed that 343 is rewarding players who reached 152 in halo 5 guardians. It's just serious grinding. I feel like that the people who completed every achievement in halo mcc 600/600 should be rewarded in halo infinite in someway. That takes a lot of skill, time patience etc. I'm coming up to my final 7 achievements which is just MP stuff and always felt that we should be rewarded maybe new armors or something that stands out, something that other players will know how hard you worked for it. Not being a hater I just really want to see those players who got all 600 achievements to feel like they earned something after all that time they put into those achievements. None the less hope everyone has a great Christmas and a happy new year.
I take nothing away form people who have gotten 600/600 achievements in MCC, I to am still on that grind, and will hopefully finish it soon. That being said when the game first came out, a lot of people were able to cheat through some of the more difficult achievements, making a reward technically unfair for others still on that grind.
I am kinda glad it's more of a reward more players can attain especially being a cross over game award.

Also getting all 600 achievements in MCC isn't a grind if you ask me. Sure there are some achievements that are a grind by the LASO campaign achievements and the under three hour legendary campaign runs are skill based. I won't even attempt LASO I don't need that kind of stress in my life 🙂
I agree!

Hahaha yeah, honestly I think to an extent the speed running is harder, since LASO you can take your time and there's some cool exploits! Then again, I guess you need to be good at speed running to do those exploits xD
I have to agree, I did H3 and H4 LASO achievements and the CE speedrun achievement, definitelt the speedrun one was tougher for me at least.

And regarding the LASO achievements, at the beginning of MCC weren't there a lot of glitches for cheating the LASO achievements, I think I heard something about copying checkpoints from other people and the actual skull list being different in CE and 2 than what they are now?
I heard about that, that was quite the commotion in the achievement community when it was going on. However one of the biggest issues was like you mentioned was that the H2 skulls and Ce were not actually all skulls on. HCE and H2 did not have all the original skulls like every other game did so people brought up the discussion to call it LSSO which meant legendary some skulls on since not all original skulls were activated .
Hasko5401 wrote:
Heard today that a dev said those who get sr152 in this game will get some reward in infinite? Is this legit news, or was the dev in question just spit balling ideas or something?
You probably got your reply already, but it looks legit. Anyway, all reasons are good to play some Halo.
UK1V wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
UK1V wrote:

I agree!

Yes everything you’re saying is correct, but has all be patched now! RIP THE DREAM FOR THE REST OF US 😂

I do intend to get those hard achievements beginning next week though 😬
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
UK1V wrote:

I agree!

Yes everything you’re saying is correct, but has all be patched now! RIP THE DREAM FOR THE REST OF US 😂

You should have been like me when shooting for those achievements. As soon as I heard 343 was going to start fixing the MCC again, I rushed to exploit every glitch in the game in order to obtain those last few achievements, meaning I basically got the CE and H2 LASO achievements for free. I did make it to about halfway through H2, though, I gave up at Regret, so I should deserve some credit. I didn't even want to try CE LASO. Beat all the other LASO games relatively legitimately, with the exception of the Iron and Blind workarounds.
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
UK1V wrote:

I agree!

You should have been like me when shooting for those achievements. As soon as I heard 343 was going to start fixing the MCC again, I rushed to exploit every glitch in the game in order to obtain those last few achievements, meaning I basically got the CE and H2 LASO achievements for free. I did make it to about halfway through H2, though, I gave up at Regret, so I should deserve some credit. I didn't even want to try CE LASO. Beat all the other LASO games relatively legitimately, with the exception of the Iron and Blind workarounds.
Considering most people beat LASO by exploiting in-game glitches, you have nothing to worry about exploiting other glitches to do it.
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
UK1V wrote:

I agree!

Considering most people beat LASO by exploiting in-game glitches, you have nothing to worry about exploiting other glitches to do it.
Have to agree here theres a saying that goes "where theres a will theres a way" and gamers will always try to find that way and exploit or use it through any means.
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
UK1V wrote:

I agree!

Have to agree here theres a saying that goes "where theres a will theres a way" and gamers will always try to find that way and exploit or use it through any means.
Most of the achivements you get in CE and 2 came from people breaking the game anyway.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
UK1V wrote:

I agree!

Most of the achivements you get in CE and 2 came from people breaking the game anyway.
Well, is Mythic even possible through a regular gameplay?
I'm ready for this grind, I won't a special armor accessory that can be fitted to your armor set. like a flame or a piece of equipment. Something that is exclusive would be sick.
o klim o wrote:
I'm ready for this grind, I won't a special armor accessory that can be fitted to your armor set. like a flame or a piece of equipment. Something that is exclusive would be sick.
Wait till you see the grind though coming your way though.This grind is no joke and no positive words could describe it. You may end up regretting saying those words in the long run.

If you ever played halo reach and became an inheritor then get ready for something way worse.
50 million XP
say you score an average of 12,000 in WZ
that’s roughly 4,167 games (4,166.66 exact)
average match lasts 25 minutes
that’s 104,175 minutes
that’s 1,736 hours and 15 minutes
That’s 72 days!

I doubt I reach max rank
I really hope its not something lame. Really hoping for something like blue flames. Watch it be a emblem lol.
MEDICVS wrote:
50 million XP
say you score an average of 12,000 in WZ
that’s roughly 4,167 games (4,166.66 exact)
average match lasts 25 minutes
that’s 104,175 minutes
that’s 1,736 hours and 15 minutes
That’s 72 days!

I doubt I reach max rank
And thats just for 152 alone.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Hasko5401 wrote:
Going for that sr 152. Maybe it's foolish of me to attempt it as I'm nowhere close (but wth I'm bored). Solo queuing as all my friends moved on from Halo. I heard that playing warzone offers most xp and so I've been running heroic wzs last few days. Now as I understand it, mythic is available on weekends. Considering that I get failed heroic runs on the regular as it is, I expect to lose a lot in mythic. Now my question is: the amount of xp you get from a failed mythic run, is it more or less or on par with a winning heroic wzff run?
It takes about 3 months from 151-152 I told this one guy named Acremaster that his best bet was probably Heroic warzone. The guy did it and moved onto another game once he hit 152.

If you have general fun in warzone and are playing with buddies winning frequently you'll get there faster, that's how I did it. You actually get more for winning so Warzone Firefight is your safest bet.

I had around very few wins over losses so it definitely helps to win your matches.
i hope its armour but not like helioskrill where you can unlock even if you dont do the challenge
RDDsnipez wrote:
i hope its armour but not like helioskrill where you can unlock even if you dont do the challenge
Who knows and also to your reply helioskrill was FIRST obtained through beating the campaigns on legendary. After several gamers unlocked this gear other players eventually got awarded them in the req packs which then led to this controversy. For all we know this could have been a glitch in the system but the main question is why people care and still bring up that helioskrill? If you earned it through campaign then you got nothing to be upset about, If you didn't and got it through packs then whatever.....
RDDsnipez wrote:
Who knows and also to your reply helioskrill was FIRST obtained through beating the campaigns on legendary. After several gamers unlocked this gear other players eventually got awarded them in the req packs which then led to this controversy. For all we know this could have been a glitch in the system but the main question is why people care and still bring up that helioskrill? If you earned it through campaign then you got nothing to be upset about, If you didn't and got it through packs then whatever.....
Not really a glitch if it's 2 new variants that you won't earn like the OG. In any case, I proudly wear the body armor of the OG Helioskrill, and only those who have it too will know that I made it: I completed all MCC campaigns on Legendary. Never taking it off... but the helmet will forever be Mark VI <3.
RDDsnipez wrote:
Not really a glitch if it's 2 new variants that you won't earn like the OG. In any case, I proudly wear the body armor of the OG Helioskrill, and only those who have it too will know that I made it: I completed all MCC campaigns on Legendary. Never taking it off... but the helmet will forever be Mark VI <3.
Okay maybe not a glitch then but 'm talking about the original version not the skinned versions. But i see that you agree here on my point.
There is a reward nobody knows what it is though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9