OP CMShankz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 52
Not necessary a new one, but one stance I'm a little surprised 343i didn't bring back from Halo 4 is the Loyalty stance; I would like to see a stance based off the pose Noble Six does in the end of the cut-scene at the start of the mission 'The Package.'
Halo 4 is my favorite Halo and my favorite game. But besides that, I would like to see all of the Stances from Halo 4.
these are some of mine.
1 its a spartan kneeling at a rifle and helmet honoring there fallen brother and sister spartans
2 Red vs Blue
its Tex using a shotgun as a golf club on Grifs balls
3 Name:Hammer of the gods
its a Spartan swing a forge hammer
4 has a light shield on left arm and H:CE pistol in right hand
5 spartan with ceramonial sword like US Marines were with there dress uniforms
6 Name:Sword and Shield(I have 2 variants on this one)
light shield and energy sword or Spartan style sword and Spartan style shield
7 spartan loading magazines of a weapon of the players choose anything from a pistol to a turret
8 Name:Spartans best friend
it a Spartan with K-9 with the same enhancements as a S2,3 or 4 depending on the Spartan and the K-9 is sporting its own armor
9 Name:Something old Something new
it a spartan with a H:CE pistol in one hand and a H5 pistol in the other with his arms crossed in an X a cross his chest
10 Name:1st to blink dies
its 2 spartans with pistols at each others heads or substitute 1 Spartan with a elite and needler or promethean sholder and a boltshot
11 Name:Aarow of the Forrunners
its a Spartan with a bow made of forrunner metal and arrows made from a knights blade(the thought behind this one is a Spartan trying to survive along on a halo or forrunner world)
12 Name:Blade of a knight or warrden(couldn't deside)
its a spartan with a sword made from a knights blade or warrdens blade
13 a Spartan puting a bayonet or knights blade on there gun
14 Name:Hammer of the gods 2
its a Spartan swing a sledge hammer while 031 watches
15 one were a spartan is k carrying a keg or jug of moonshine
16 one were it shows the shadow of the Spartan but the shadow is a Spartan from 300
17 its a Spartan holding his helmet showing his face or the viser gos from color to clear and the player can pick there face from any halo title
18 its a Spartan with dual shotguns 1 fireing the other under his arm pit being reloaded I saw The Rock do this in the movie The Rundown
19 remember the fallen
its a sprtan holding dog tags
I really want stances based on Halo 3 and Halo 2 covers
dual wielding smgs same stance as master chief from halo 2
Spartan midair aiming a Lightrifle, with the stabilizers on.
Execution:You have a enemy on their knees while you are behind them with magnum up to the back of their heads while looking at camera with the call me pose (has thumb and pinkie finger out waving it by ear)
they should add different stance packs kinda like voice packs. they should add an odd stance pack where they have hand stands, one handed push ups, running start animation, and some different ones where they play with weapons or toys or do little dances
  • Just running with an assault ball.
  • Maybe a flag stance.
  • Flag assassination.
Red flag stance, Blue flag stance, Shotgun stance, Assault stance. I sometimes don't understand why these are not stances in the game to use.
How about a bunch of stances with each gun so if you like the gun but not the stance you have more options.
Spurs1223 wrote:
Execution:You have a enemy on their knees while you are behind them with magnum up to the back of their heads while looking at camera with the call me pose (has thumb and pinkie finger out waving it by ear)
You are one scary person but I think it's a unique idea
  • Casual Carry with Sniper
  • Fore! - Standing woth a golf club in postion to drive
  • Oops... - Stuck yourself in the face... lol ur bad
  • Slide Kick - Slid under another Spartan
FORGE PLAY wrote:
1:
Legendary shield and swords behind you.
Your holding the classic elite skull, one hand on top / bottom.

Mild inclement weather effect.

2:
Right hand raised holding floating assault bomb.
Left hand Weilding a sword, slightly angled arm bent.
Hammer on your back.
3: "betcha can't stick it"
Lowered assault riffle in one hand.
Mid air plasma grenade over the other.
"Yes to all!" - Bruce almighty.
The first one sounds epic! ... I mean legendary.

That could be the first something for legendary completion
"Send me out with a bang"
Holding one of Johnson's cigars in one hand and a splaser over the other shoulder
A stance that shows your guy in running form having a gun on his back. A stance that is in ground pound form about to swing a hammer. A stance with cross magnums.
I'd like a dual SMG stance where your Spartan is pointing dual SMGs at the camera.
I've said it before and I'll say it now: The Grifball stance needs to be a thing, with the sword hilt on the hip and the ball and everything.
My friend DasSpie says that there should be a dab stance. LOL
There should be one where your Spartan is holding like an oddball above his/her head.
I also think some stances like a flag stance or an oddball stance should be earned through winning or achieving goals.
Like: Capture 3 flags and you get the flag stance as well as a new emblem.
How about a bunch of stances with each gun so if you like the gun but not the stance you have more options.
Or instead we have each stance already there just with the option to change the gun instead of having a billion stances of the same gun for each gun like just have the, Tactical Carry Stance but instead of a DMR something like a Carbine or LightRifle. Or we could have the current stances but allow us to use the REQ Variants, like the stance with the UNSC sniper could allows us to pose with the Arrow of Time or Nornfang
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 52