2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 52
id like to see some more sword stances, or stances with a different type of sword, something with The Bane would be incredible!.
Stances with spartan laser
Or other with AR
Take the stances of H4, like the one with knife or the first with AR down
New Response: For Halo 6, I think their should be like some kind of Gravity Hammer stance, but in order to unlock it you got to be a certain level for it and it goes with an achievement and with the stance their could be different types of Gravity Hammer stances. But you'd have to unlock Gravity Hammer mastery. Sort of like Halo 4 with the ordnance mastery. It comes with a few new visors and armor. There should be a grifball armor in Halo 6 and maybe 5 for grifballhub.com for those who are being recorded in grifballhub League matches across the globe, even against one of the toughest hardest players to face around the globe. Let me know your feedback and curiosity, thank you for reading this and have a nice day.
--Arbitress Fear
id like to see some more sword stances, or stances with a different type of sword, something with The Bane would be incredible!.
New Response: That I would have to agree with. How about two bane swords crossed crossed together? I think that would look more than awesome!!!!! :) I think they should keep the stance called, "Breach." in Halo 4 onto 5 and 6, and with my other post that I posted. Just to get some ideas going and to see people's responses on what they think. But your idea sounds really interesting, and maybe one day it'll come true! You never know what to expect.--Arbitress Fear
Cruz 535 wrote:
Stances with spartan laser
good idea
New Response: For Halo 6, I think their should be like some kind of Gravity Hammer stance, but in order to unlock it you got to be a certain level for it and it goes with an achievement and with the stance their could be different types of Gravity Hammer stances. But you'd have to unlock Gravity Hammer mastery. Sort of like Halo 4 with the ordnance mastery. It comes with a few new visors and armor. There should be a grifball armor in Halo 6 and maybe 5 for grifballhub.com for those who are being recorded in grifballhub League matches across the globe, even against one of the toughest hardest players to face around the globe. Let me know your feedback and curiosity, thank you for reading this and have a nice day.--Arbitress Fear
This is about stances not armour and cosmetics. but a hammer stances would be cool
There should be special stances for people that have bought the collectors edition of any halo
and have a subscription to halo loot crate.

The loot crate stance would be a spartan opening the loot crate.
The collectors edition stance would be the halos collector box with the statue behind him

this shows people that your all about halo

other stances could be a remember reach stance there could be a lot of ways to do this the main one
would be writing on the wall like from ODST on the Mombasa streets
or there could be away that the community could crate there own stances and have backgrounds from
Halo ce/ halo 2/ halo 3 and ODST and Reach even places from Halo legends and forward unto dawn
This is my ideas
https://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/002/709/434/RvB12_TeaserTrailer_Felix-6128.png?rect=684,0,1080,1080&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max&w=320&h=320
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/rvbf/images/e/ea/Girlie_armor_tfa.png/revision/latest?cb=20131203032912
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120807014102/rvb/images/0/06/Maine's_payback.png
1 with the flood would be nice
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
What about one with 50% camo on?

or one holding an enemy like a grunt

or one stuck with a plasma nade
I would like one with an Arclight charged up with your Spartan aiming.
CMShankz wrote:
So if they where to add any more stances to halo 5 what would you like?

My personal ideas are:
A spartan throwing a grenade (grenades would have a separate choice box).
Reloading a magnum.
A firing stance any gun would be cool for this stance (also i mean actual
CMShankz wrote:

My personal ideas are:
Reloading a magnum.
A firing stance any gun would be cool for this stance (also i mean actually firing not just in a firing stance).
Rail gun being cooked.
Sliding.
Spartan charging.
Ground pounding.
Stabilising.

These are my ideas i would love to here yours.
These are some of my funny ideas for stance that I came up with: a Spartan trying to put out a fire on his head or a Spartan flailing with any explosion in the backround XD
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If I was going to think of a new stance I would say like
having a turret stance but it firing
just for -Yoink- and giggles a dab
and like in bo2 and other cod games where you have the knife under the pistol
CMShankz wrote:

My personal ideas are:
Reloading a magnum.
A firing stance any gun would be cool for this stance (also i mean actually firing not just in a firing stance).
Rail gun being cooked.
Sliding.
Spartan charging.
Ground pounding.
Stabilising.

These are my ideas i would love to here yours.
a spartan holding a traffic cone
  • More Flex Zone Action
  • Spartan Lifting
  • Making Gains
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...