1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 52
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but another Gravity Hammer pose would be welcome.

HELD THE LINE
Spartan is leaning against the Gravity Hammer, using it as a crutch to keep him/herself upright. Body language conveys that the Spartan has been in either multiple firefights or other forms of prolonged combat over a significant length of time, with the soldier appearing to be on the edge of collapse... but has not (fully) collapsed in exhaustion or defeat. Yet.

Another idea: BEND THE KNEE

Spartan is crouching, head slightly bowed. Spartan's combat knife is in his/her right hand, but in contact with the ground with the point facing down. One leg is completely folded over and underneath his body, while the other one is bent at a near 90 degree angle. Left arm is either leaning loosely against his armor (suggesting broken bones or otherwise incapacitating injuries sustained in combat), or folded in against his chest, with the hand coiled into a fist (suggesting a pledge of fealty).
  1. Poor Yoirck! - Holds a Skull out like in Hamlet.
  2. Duel Weilding Swords like Arbiter from Halo Wars.
  3. Two Sides- Holds a pistol in each Hand pointing Left and Right.
  4. Duel Welding Anything Really.
  5. Athlete - Holding the Halo Ball and putting your hand out like a football pose.
  6. Matrix - Your Spartan is Frozen in Mid Air Leaping Backwards and shooting at the same time.
  7. Ground Pound - Literally the pose you make after you do a Ground Pound.
  8. Honor - Default Rotation has the Player standing with the back facing us and their head looking over the shoulder with an energy sword at their side pointing outward.
  9. Fidelity - Spartan is kneeling with Energy Sword and head bowed as if they are swearing allegiance to a King.
  10. Acrobat - Spartan is frozen mid backflip upside down with two pistols pointing at the player.
  11. Forge Team - Spartan is leaning and using a monitor as a support under their elbow.
  12. I am not a crook - Spartan posing with double peace sign gesture with both hands held out above their head and forward.
  13. Deadman Walking - Spartan poses with the knife slicing across the throat.
halo reach throwback stance

maybe vehicle stance
JAKERS365 wrote:
How about a bunch of stances with each gun so if you like the gun but not the stance you have more options.
Or instead we have each stance already there just with the option to change the gun instead of having a billion stances of the same gun for each gun like just have the, Tactical Carry Stance but instead of a DMR something like a Carbine or LightRifle. Or we could have the current stances but allow us to use the REQ Variants, like the stance with the UNSC sniper could allows us to pose with the Arrow of Time or Nornfang
Now that would be cool!
I think a stance where the spartan is dual wielding Gravhammers. That'd be pretty badass
CMShankz wrote:
So if they where to add any more stances to halo 5 what would you like?

My personal ideas are:
A spartan throwing a grenade (grenades would have a separate choice box).
Reloading a magnum.
A firing stance any gun would be cool for this stance (also i mean actually firing not just in a firing stance).
Rail gun being cooked.
Sliding.
Spartan charging.
Ground pounding.
Stabilising.

These are my ideas i would love to here yours.
Why does this remind me of BO3?
CMShankz wrote:
So if they where to add any more stances to halo 5 what would you like?

My personal ideas are:
A spartan throwing a grenade (grenades would have a separate choice box).
Reloading a magnum.
A firing stance any gun would be cool for this stance (also i mean actually firing not just in a firing stance).
Rail gun being cooked.
Sliding.
Spartan charging.
Ground pounding.
Stabilising.

These are my ideas i would love to here yours.
Why does this remind me of BO3?
Because b03 is a halo rip off
Spurs1223 wrote:
Execution:You have a enemy on their knees while you are behind them with magnum up to the back of their heads while looking at camera with the call me pose (has thumb and pinkie finger out waving it by ear)
You are one scary person but I think it's a unique idea
Thanks....I guess
The Halo 3 stance from the multiplayer screen
GDTaco wrote:

maybe vehicle stance
Can't disagree that would be badass, but would any vehicle fit in the space? I can see a mongoose and ghost one driving up or down, but not much else as the limit of area our spartans have.
getting stabbed by an energy sword
Sprinting spartan!
This with a weapon of your choice.
I agree with keeping the same stances but changing weapons where is possible. That should be really cool...
Any new stance would do. Also new weapon skins would be great too!
Middle finger.
lol, ya middle finger stance
I'd like to see another combat knife stance. I know we already have one, but the one we have now looks all scrunched up and awkward.
GDTaco wrote:

maybe vehicle stance
Can't disagree that would be badass, but would any vehicle fit in the space? I can see a mongoose and ghost one driving up or down, but not much else as the limit of area our spartans have.
it could just do a close up of the driver seat of a hog or maybe a far away
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 52