2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 52
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Que hablen Español :'v
Maybe duel wield even though it's not in the game
How about making stances that use the ctf flag or griff ball, those could have there own variants
Gutsy wrote:
Maybe duel wield even though it's not in the game
How about they add dual wield...
Take competitor and put skull of players choose in the Spartans hand
how bout an assassination where you grab the player by the legs, turn him upside down and snap his/her neck
Holding a skull in one hand, palm up. The Spartan looking at the skull at eye level then uttering a monologue;
"Alas, poor YapYap! I knew him, Arbiter: a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy."
Heisman trophy hold, the thinker, the dab
000Klaus000 yes the Katana would be awesome
one where you hold an assault rifle over your shoulder kind of like the sniper rifle stance that 343 has in Halo 5
one where you hold an assault rifle over your shoulder kind of like the sniper rifle stance that 343 has in Halo 5
Chief seemed to do that all the time in halo ce- halo3
how bout an assassination where you grab the player by the legs, turn him upside down and snap his/her neck
They have that assassination, its called nice try
Holding halo 2 battle riffle stance
there's a few i want to see are, holding a skull eg grunt birthday party and per each skull you find in campaign you get that skull stance. the second one would be the halo 3 flamethrower but it would have to be introduced as a weapon. the last one would be a kicking stace like a kick from 300 now that would be awesome.
Spartan laser in mid charge up would be dope.
CrosGood wrote:
Spartan laser in mid charge up would be dope.
I agree that would be cool
i think a cool one would be you crossing two magnums at your chests and you can choose two different or the same skins for each
I would love one that has the spartan holding a jorges minigun.
Add in all of the positions Master Chief is in on the original game cases in Halos CE-4.
psy1 wrote:
I would love one that has the spartan holding a jorges minigun.
but they do have that stance already
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 52