7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 52
Like captain morgan
A dab
Why would 343 do that
Because it appeals to a younger audience which could increase earnings
XLR8 wrote:
Generic answer: Halo 2 SMG stance. Off the top of my head personally, pointing a light rifle at your face with a blinding red light. It would be hell of a distraction and inconvenience but amusing.
Dope
rather than add new stances, I'd like to see the ability to change the gun your Spartan is holding in the stance to whatever you choose.
A dab
Why would 343 do that
Im not sure a lot of people want halo to (A) become a joke and (B) turn into a pg game since it has been dimmed down a bit in halo 5
A dab
Why would 343 do that
Also i really dont want to here the -yoinking- kids with kinect mics in gamechat
CMShankz wrote:
A dab
Why would 343 do that
Also i really dont want to here the -yoinking- kids with kinect mics in gamechat
Yeah but if they ever where to make a dab stance make it a double arm dab not some cheesy one arm quick dab.
I think you should have a stance where you are holding 343 guilty spark, maybe one that is crushed a bit but its light is sparking over and over again. Also one where your throwing a plasma grenade or a splinter grenade. And even one where theres a spartan ground pounding on another.
In Halo 6, what if instead of a choose of stance you're abale to customize your stance by selecting from a base stance and then choosing from the variety of weapons to go with it. If this is the case than clans can have their lower ranks equipe the same stance and weapon(s). This is just my opinion and you don't have agree but still hear me out, instead of starting out with a single stance like Halo 5 343 could take the route of Halo 4 did with emblems and make it too where you start with multiple base stances and loadout weapons. With this system in place people would play more so th ey could colect every base stance and stance weapons.

P.S. : No more randomize loot boxes.
FERP71 wrote:
In Halo 6, what if instead of a choose of stance you're abale to customize your stance by selecting from a base stance and then choosing from the variety of weapons to go with it. If this is the case than clans can have their lower ranks equipe the same stance and weapon(s). This is just my opinion and you don't have agree but still hear me out, instead of starting out with a single stance like Halo 5 343 could take the route of Halo 4 did with emblems and make it too where you start with multiple base stances and loadout weapons. With this system in place people would play more so th ey could colect every base stance and stance weapons.

That's a really good idea, it could help bring some of the creativity that defines you and your spartan.
A stance in which the spartan is holding a loadout weapon in a firing position (and firing it) would be boss. The flash on your spartan's face, the bullet coming out of the muzzle break, that would be strait up bad@#$.
I agree with CMShankz, a sliding pose or charged railgun pose would also be great.
that would be awesome
FERP71 wrote:

that would be pretty cool thing to do
A dab
Why would 343 do that
no just no
How about one where you're pointing your middle finger up, oh wait I forgot, kids play this game.
Limeshake wrote:
How about one where you're pointing your middle finger up, oh wait I forgot, kids play this game.
Sadly the squekers out number us 69 to 1. We must take back our game. 🙅
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.

POSTURA
GLADIADOR :UN spartan con manos cruzadas
Dame 5:un spartan con una rifle de batalla en una mano y la otra al aire asi con gesto de dame 5
Quitando el casco una pose donde parece que se fuera quitando el casco
English broski
Like captain morgan
And maybe go one step further with the spartan holding a barrel of rum or whisky over his shoulder
I like road runner and coyote car toons so I was thinking of having a spartan with an acme crate or the spartan doing an epic fail and holds up a sign that say oww or ouch or the sign sign say son of a mother @!#%*+ or has one of the coyotes wild gadgets try to make it work on a member of the covenant or forerunner or on a spartan or a spartan with a book that say a million and one ways to cook grunts
CMShankz wrote:
English broski
This is the translation
POSTURE
GLADIATOR: A spartan with folded hands
Give me 5: a spartan with a battle rifle in one hand and the other to so gesture air of give me 5
Removing the helmet a pose where it seems that was removing the helmet
Have 3 Spartans acting like the 3 stooges
EX have one hit the other over the head with a gravity hammer or on slap another have one shoot one in the foot with a gun
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 52