2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 52
I would have a stance of a Spartan crouching for those campers out there.
I would have a stance of a Spartan crouching for those campers out there.
Tcrusher04 wrote:
A prophets bane stance!?
Hey mate i like your ideas but could you not spam them. put them in a single post
Stance where the hand is held in the about the backhand your face pose..
Dual wielding smgs....
  1. a stance whit the arms up to show the spartan Muscles
  2. a hologram version an a classic stance
  3. a stance where the spartan is holding someting. like a monitor, Gunt Head or one of those cips whit an AI on top
More than a stance, id like for our service records to be visible again in lobbies. It was bragging rights back then having your medals and campaign badge . And when your rank meant something.... and when halo armor actually looked good
Mid Grav-Hammer swing, or any of the assassination stills.
My favorite weapon is the saw so I would love some stances with the saw involved. I remember in Halo 4 that there was a saw stance.
A gernade throwing stance?
Holding the Halo 3 skull stance
1 you Spartan playing pranks
2 reading letters from there wife\husband or son\daughter or parents or girlfriend\boyfriend
3 a bunch of Spartan off duty sitting in room watch in sports or playing video games(the player can choose the the sport,team and contry and the videogames)
these would be mine
Sports
NASCAR
NFL-Dallas Cowboys
MLB-Texas Rangers
Collage-University Of Texas,Texas Tech,TCU and Texas A&M
Professional shooting
Games
Call of Duty World War 1 and 2 editions
Medal Of Honor
Gear Of War
Battlefield
Any lego or Marvel/DC Comic game
I would like one where you are cutting the same place Emile would with a kukri. Also who knows how to undergo Spartan 3 training. Don't want to be a Spartan IV and Spartan II is to much. I also think S III is cooler
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.

POSITION
GLADIATOR: A spartan with crossed hands.
Give me 5: a spartan with a battle rifle in one hand and the other in the air so with gesture give me 5.
Removing the helmet: Is a pose where it seems to be removing the helmet.
I would like one where you are cutting the same place Emile would with a kukri. Also who knows how to undergo Spartan 3 training. Don't want to be a Spartan IV and Spartan II is to much. I also think S III is cooler
Well for the spartan traning you need to understand its roleplay and just say "hey yo i want to play some dumb-yoink- roleplay anyone up want to make me bored for the next hour with talk"

Also nice idea
1 you Spartan playing pranks
2 reading letters from there wife\husband or son\daughter or parents or girlfriend\boyfriend
3 a bunch of Spartan off duty sitting in room watch in sports or playing video games(the player can choose the the sport,team and contry and the videogames)
these would be mine
Sports
NASCAR
NFL-Dallas Cowboys
MLB-Texas Rangers
Collage-University Of Texas,Texas Tech,TCU and Texas A&M
Professional shooting
Games
Call of Duty World War 1 and 2 editions
Medal Of Honor
Gear Of War
Battlefield
Any lego or Marvel/DC Comic game
I like the idea but would it not be a little.. to much ?
Unggoy piggyback spartan xD
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
sliding stance would be good as
  • Charging a Plasma Pistol
  • Charging an Incineration Cannon
  • Standing with one leg on a Grifball
  • Lung Stance holding an Infected Energy Sword
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39