3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 52
H8TRFFC wrote:
Important, this is good. I think it's alright but probably something they've thought of though because they're generic in my opinion.
Actually, I think instead of more stances, we could really use stance backgrounds.
Like if we want our spartan standing on a cliff or in front of a vehicle like a warthog while in his/her stance.
I could see my spartan leaning on a warthog lookin all pimped out with his armor LoL.
We could also have maybe have a battle going on and we could have our spartan in a casual stance XD
I think it would be only cool to have backgrounds for stances. Although it wouldn't hurt to have even ore stances :D
If I could make a background for my spartan, I would make it on a Halo ring and I would have a few Elites and marines fighting in the background.
If YOU could make a stance background, what would you make?
How many stances , the list could be endless
The Flanker stance is very aggressive IMO, I'd like another stance where the spartan holds a knife.
Maybe a stance, where your spartan is holding a dead grunt.
A dabbing one!
May god help us all.....
What is this dabbing thing?
Recommend not looking it up, it'll Poison your mind
I wanna see the cover stance from Halo 2 with the dual SMGs. I would also like a stance (or multiple variations) with your spartan holding a holographic AI, like Cortana or Roland. I saw some mentions of the skulls, it would be cool to see one with the spartan holding a collectible skull.
1. Standing proud while holding the Master Chief's helmet.

2. Holding the chip Cortana is in with her visible and looking at her.

These would be neat I think.
I personally think a prone stance with a sniper and you cal see the edge of a cliff your laying on would be cool
I could imagine my spartan doing a dab... How dope would that be?
A dabbing one!
May god help us all.....
What is this dabbing thing?
Recommend not looking it up, it'll Poison your mind
Ok haha
Well I would love to see one of our Spartan driving a mongoose or a ghost. Also one of reloading the scattershot because it looks badass when you reload it. And what would REALLY make me happy is out Spartan dual wielding SMGs in the same position as the halo 2 box cover.
halo 3 stance with the BR and Halo Reach stance with the DMR
1. Standing proud while holding the Master Chief's helmet.

2. Holding the chip Cortana is in with her visible and looking at her.

These would be neat I think.
Love your 2nd one
One that I think would be cool is a spartan standing on a hill with a fist in the air
killing a grunt
or the melee for the ce pistol
A Brute Berserk stance based off of the brutes in Halo 2 when they drop their weapon and go berserk.
All halo 4 stances and the beta Spartan win stances that got removed should comeback they were cool
CMShankz wrote:
CMShankz wrote:
  • Just running with an assault ball.
  • Maybe a flag stance.
  • Flag assassination.
That would be nice
A ball assassination stance would be good to
Is there a ball assassination animation in game?
Yeah theres 2 i would send a link but cant find one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvakRcmX9T8

there's 1
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 52