Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Star Wars Spoiled in Warzone *No Spoilers*

OP Danger Dotty

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So I went in with a team of 12 and absolutely destroyed the other team. I lead the team with about 40 kills and the worst thing I could imagine after the game happened. A guy on the enemy team (wont give out names) who we had defeated sent me a message on Xbox spoiling Star Wars TFA and calling me a try hard. Thought I'd share with you guys lol. That was my day in Warzone :)
The Force Awakens? You mean A New Hope 2.0?

The movie wasn't bad, it was just way too predictable. It was way better than the Prequels though...wait, are we even discussing this in the right forum?
Some fool spoilt TFA for me on Twitter by posting a spoiler image in an unrelated hashtag topic. I was unhappy. I had tickets to go see it the next day too. Good movie.
Awesome movie, sorry it got spoiled for you ><
The Force Awakens? You mean A New Hope 2.0?

The movie wasn't bad, it was just way too predictable. It was way better than the Prequels though...wait, are we even discussing this in the right forum?
only put it here because it happened in Warzone in Halo 5 lol. Not discussing just letting yall know what happened in Warzone today
geeettttttt dunked on!!!
I went off the Internet for a while and saw it first day, so I was unspoiled (sounds like I'm bragging.....I'm sorry) My advice is to just stay off the internet for a while.
Talking about it is still taboo? What are you waiting for, the DVD release?
Right? You'd think everyone who doesn't want to be spoiled would have seen it right now... great movie. I kinda want to see it for a third time now...
It's been out for like 2 weeks mang gooooooo see it
Hhahaha awesome
I haven't seen it yet either. I have a newborn at home and it is hard enough to get any small amount of time without the baby, two plus hours is completely unheard of to be able to get away. Maybe after all the holiday commotion has calmed down we will find someone to take him for a couple hours so we can go see it.
Any fan of Star Wars would have seen it by now, if they had the time/money.
Man, sucks that it was spoiled for you. I'd be ticked. But as was said previously.....its been out 2 weeks now, and you haven't seen it yet?
Supernva37 wrote:
Man, sucks that it was spoiled for you. I'd be ticked. But as was said previously.....its been out 2 weeks now, and you haven't seen it yet?
Right? You'd think everyone who doesn't want to be spoiled would have seen it right now... great movie. I kinda want to see it for a third time now...
I haven't seen it yet either. I have a newborn at home and it is hard enough to get any small amount of time without the baby, two plus hours is completely unheard of to be able to get away. Maybe after all the holiday commotion has calmed down we will find someone to take him for a couple hours so we can go see it.
There are plenty of reasons why someone might not have been able to see it yet.
Supernva37 wrote:
Ok?
Supernva37 wrote:
Ok?
quit ragging on the guy because he wasn't able to see it yet. You don't know their life, maybe a completely legitimate reason why they didn't get to see it yet.
Supernva37 wrote:
Ok?
quit ragging on the guy because he wasn't able to see it yet. You don't know their life, maybe a completely legitimate reason why they didn't get to see it yet.
I just don't see the point in responding to all of those comments with the comment you already posted in this post... that's all.
Supernva37 wrote:
Ok?
I just don't see the point in responding to all of those comments with the comment you already posted in this post... that's all.
probably can't see the forest because all the trees are in the way.
break it down for you.
person ragging on op for not seeing it
another person ragging on op for not seeing it
yet another post ragging on op for not seeing it
example (why I put it in bold) my personal why I haven't seen it
give reason why you should not be attacking op for not seeing it.
Well, it's been what, like 2 weeks? It's fair game, now. If you wanted to avoid spoilers this whole time, you need to completely take a break from the internet (Including XBL) and public places. Lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2