Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] "start recovery"?

OP BigtimeCone1112

heyyo guys n girls. sooooo
i was in forge making a map that i have put a consierable amount of time in (yet still havent managed to accomplish much :D) and suddenly the game crashed; stuff flying everywhere, black screen, and this creepy a** sound that made it sound like something broke. anyways, i went back into halo 5 and was about to get back into my map when i noticed the "start recovery" button under "start". seeing as ima noob at forge, i dont wanna press the button cuz i have no idea what it does (even tho it says that it will "launch the recovery data associated with this map" which makes no sense whatsoever to me). PLEEZZ HALLPP MEH

shankss :)
heyyo guys n girls. sooooo
i was in forge making a map that i have put a consierable amount of time in (yet still havent managed to accomplish much :D) and suddenly the game crashed; stuff flying everywhere, black screen, and this creepy a** sound that made it sound like something broke. anyways, i went back into halo 5 and was about to get back into my map when i noticed the "start recovery" button under "start". seeing as ima noob at forge, i dont wanna press the button cuz i have no idea what it does (even tho it says that it will "launch the recovery data associated with this map" which makes no sense whatsoever to me). PLEEZZ HALLPP MEH

shankss :)
Press it. What it does is say your game crashes due to whatever reason that option allows you to recover any data you lost because it might load up and previous save and you'll loose your hard work. That's what my friend told me when I was forging and my game crashed due to a prefab. He forced everyday so I decided to believe him but its up to you my stuff was good when I reloaded it with that option
It means it will launch the map in the state it was in when it "crashed". It's good for people who forget to save often so they don't lose progress.
THANKSSS HEAPPS
new problem....
everytime i start the recovery and go into the map the game crashes.. every.. single... time
new problem....
everytime i start the recovery and go into the map the game crashes.. every.. single... time
Could this be a memory problem? Or maybe bad internet connection? The best place for this thread might be in an Xbox support section.
oki, ill try my luck over there.
thanks
What do u do!!!!! I have the same problem
What do u do!!!!! I have the same problem
Please don't revive old threads. The second post seemed to contain the answer to the op's issue.