Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

sticker shock

OP magikc man

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
bring back sticker shock req pack please
magikc man wrote:
bring back sticker shock req pack please
Sorry, that was probably a one time thing. You missed it.
Vaudeur wrote:
magikc man wrote:
bring back sticker shock req pack please
Sorry, that was probably a one time thing. You missed it.
It is possible they'll bring them back in one form or another (the Classic Helmet pack as an example), but I don't think there's a candle that'll burn long enough for that.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
magikc man wrote:
bring back sticker shock req pack please
Sorry, that was probably a one time thing. You missed it.
It is possible they'll bring them back in one form or another (the Classic Helmet pack as an example), but I don't think there's a candle that'll burn long enough for that.
I hope they don't bring it back. It was supposed to be special for people that bought that one loot crate (i didnt buy it). I was happy to get it and hoped that it would be removed in 2-3 days but instead it was out for a week. Everyone had a week to get it. I accumulated enough points in 2 hours to get it lol. I'm pretty sure others should have been able to get it in a week.
Spoiler:
Show
Imagine how us loot crate subscribers feel. This is why i believe that the "exclusive" 343 items will become available later down the line
I don't think they will be bringing back concentrated Req packs. I think they should but a lot of halo press feedback frowned at it due to the unbalance it made...

To me Warzone isn't that serious.. you want big battle that's serious go play BTB.
But I guess it hit some people that take warzone way too seriously when they released a Rocket Req packs Lolz
Imagine how us loot crate subscribers feel. This is why i believe that the "exclusive" 343 items will become available later down the line
Didn't feel good. Although I did feel a little better after I canceled my sub, and removed the icon from my avatar.
Imagine how us loot crate subscribers feel. This is why i believe that the "exclusive" 343 items will become available later down the line
I honestly didn't mind, thought it was quite cool that other folk were able to get them. I see it no different that when Lootcrate put previous items in their vault for those that missed out
stckrboy wrote:
Imagine how us loot crate subscribers feel. This is why i believe that the "exclusive" 343 items will become available later down the line
I honestly didn't mind, thought it was quite cool that other folk were able to get them. I see it no different that when Lootcrate put previous items in their vault for those that missed out
You're a better man than me stckrboy.
Imagine how us loot crate subscribers feel. This is why i believe that the "exclusive" 343 items will become available later down the line
Didn't feel good. Although I did feel a little better after I canceled my sub, and removed the icon from my avatar.
I never got it Mat so hopefully you can feel a little more better. That's what mates do.
I got it while it lasted since there was a lot of heat for it being available to everyone.
Imagine how us loot crate subscribers feel. This is why i believe that the "exclusive" 343 items will become available later down the line
*cough* Hellioskrill *cough*
Imagine how us loot crate subscribers feel. This is why i believe that the "exclusive" 343 items will become available later down the line
bro if that ever happens i swear
Vaudeur wrote:
Imagine how us loot crate subscribers feel. This is why i believe that the "exclusive" 343 items will become available later down the line
bro if that ever happens i swear
Just like Recon and Blue Helmet in Reach, it will happen
gxldng wrote:
Imagine how us loot crate subscribers feel. This is why i believe that the "exclusive" 343 items will become available later down the line
*cough* Hellioskrill *cough*
i never played MCC and ithought Helioskrill was out of reach for me. I assume all of the "exclusives" that were from the preorders were thrown into the REQ pool as well. We can assume in the future that our preorder exclusives will just be an early unlock for us. I will admit having Recon SMG right away was a big help
So I can only get Sticker Shock and Apollo emblem from Loot Crates now? This is going to be difficult
Vergetic wrote:
So I can only get Sticker Shock and Apollo emblem from Loot Crates now? This is going to be difficult
The Apollo emblem was only available for the first two crates as far as I know, and the sticker shock was the same deal for the 4th crate I think it was. It's not possible to get either of these items right now, but it looks like theres a pretty good chance they will be back in the future.
Exenius wrote:
Vergetic wrote:
So I can only get Sticker Shock and Apollo emblem from Loot Crates now? This is going to be difficult
The Apollo emblem was only available for the first two crates as far as I know, and the sticker shock was the same deal for the 4th crate I think it was. It's not possible to get either of these items right now, but it looks like theres a pretty good chance they will be back in the future.
I believe that any crate that contains a Halo 5 REQ pack should contain the emblem, like this months. Need to give my pack to someone who doesn't have it and find out though
stckrboy wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Vergetic wrote:
So I can only get Sticker Shock and Apollo emblem from Loot Crates now? This is going to be difficult
The Apollo emblem was only available for the first two crates as far as I know, and the sticker shock was the same deal for the 4th crate I think it was. It's not possible to get either of these items right now, but it looks like theres a pretty good chance they will be back in the future.
I believe that any crate that contains a Halo 5 REQ pack should contain the emblem, like this months. Need to give my pack to someone who doesn't have it and find out though
You may very well be correct. I got mine out of the first crate, and had heard that the second crate had it as well. Didn't remember hearing of it after that though so I was assuming it was just the first two.
They ready ruined the exclusiveness of sticker shock so odds are they will be available again. I just hope other cosmetics that are "exclusive" are ruined in the same fashion as sticker shock. Bring on the Achilles req pack.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2