1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
magikc man wrote:
bring back sticker shock req pack please
Lowkey, i think you can buy codes for those on amazon for $4 😉🙄
My question is will The pack come back?
Plz bring this pack back. In fact, I don’t understand why you don’t just put all the packs back in the store and leave them there. The game is nearing 6 years old, just put all the packs back in the req store and leave them.
Plz bring this pack back. In fact, I don’t understand why you don’t just put all the packs back in the store and leave them there. The game is nearing 6 years old, just put all the packs back in the req store and leave them.
You’d think it’d be that simple and logic would say they’d make some money from it and it would be beneficial for them to do so. I just don’t think it’s that likely to actually happen unfortunately... which is a bummer since I missed out on some of that stuff...
Exactly! It’s mind boggling! When you have intermittent internet issues, you can get all the packs to appear at the same time. So we know it’s possible. But it seems like they just dropped all support on H5 and all their efforts are on MCC and Infinite. Come on, this is such an easy thing to do!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2