Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

STILL LOVING THIS GAME

OP Ehre

anyone else still having a blast in Halo. Especially if you've come back to the game after an absence, tons of new reqs, armor, maps, game types. Bravo 343.
I am for sure. I couldn't play for a few days cause of a busy work schedule but when I got back on it was like getting a mind massage. And sidenote, when I did get the chance to play again one of the first things I thought, while looking at another spartan about to jump out of a pelican with me, was damn I forgot how cool we look lol.
I'm loving the game but its need fixes like Campaign and Playlists in Halo 6.
I am definitely still enjoying this game.
I still love this game.
It's interesting to see how the franchise had progressed over the years. People can say what they want, I haven't met a Halo game I didn't like and this one is no exception.
Love the game, although I'm getting a little burnt out from it. I can only play the game for a few hours before I get bored.

Glad you're enjoying the game though
Here here! I jump on a play whenever I can. I know it took awhile but there is a game type for whatever mood your in now!
Ehre wrote:
anyone else still having a blast in Halo. Especially if you've come back to the game after an absence, tons of new reqs, armor, maps, game types. Bravo 343.
Yeah I', on the same tip. I usually dont play when Im yoinked up, but when I do its so much fun.
I'm still having fun on it too and I've had it since it came out.