Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Stop giving me bad teams.

OP AftermaTh XCVII

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Your wish has been granted. You will no longer get on a "bad" team.
Your wish has been granted. You will no longer get on a "bad" team.
The thing is, I've actually been getting grouped with skilled players for the most part over the past few days.
Unless you're in the party it's a 50% chance your team won't be very good. Not everyone plays 24/7. Others have real lives. I'll take a bad team over players that give up and quit when we don't get an early lead to protect their meaningless stats.
I couldn't agree with you more. I agree with the OP that it seems like I get tossed in with bad teams pretty regularly, especially in regular Warzone, but I'd prefer people playing to have fun than the elitist people who quit games all the damn time. Its annoying.
That's nothing. Try playing with a team that doesn't know how to defend a base.
Nice topic lol... I can relate!
Thank you finally someone feels my pain.
Jakaals wrote:
I decided to hop on again... for some reason, and play a bit of Warzone Assault, to get back into the feel of the game. 5 games in a row I've lost because my team doesn't know how to play, while the enemy team is going full on mlg... seriously, why give me the crap team? This is getting old.
Bad players play with bad teams.
Shots -Yoinking!- fired m8
In BTB when I solo I consistantly get atleast 2 or 3 people that go 0 and 20 or worse like how is that even possible and why do I get matched with them I searched balanced and I am a 144 SR and Champion CSR so they figure a balanced match is a level 12 thats negative 700 on is record just dont get it
How about advising your team if your that good? Whining to your team that they suck doesn't help any thing and they won't learn.
Playing alone with random people mixes all sorts of strategits together, your more then likely lossing due to lack of proper coordination.

It's not that your bad, it's just your team is off doing there own thing.
That's nothing. Try playing with a team that doesn't know how to defend a base.
All right two things; when you play with randoms like I do you take some risk about what you're going to get and 2: You don't need to revive a thread from last year to do that.
If we had a post-game lobby that made it easy for people to party up with each other, we'd be able to build good teams instead of relying on random players.
I decided to hop on again... for some reason, and play a bit of Warzone Assault, to get back into the feel of the game. 5 games in a row I've lost because my team doesn't know how to play, while the enemy team is going full on mlg... seriously, why give me the crap team? This is getting old.
This happens to me almost every match in btb, I don't get it.
i wish they'd give me a team that stuck around and not quit instantly.
I've already accepted that my team will consist of golds and the enemy nothing lower than diamond 3 in team arena
I need but 1 ctf win to get the ctf commendation, its been over a month i've yet to win

i'd rather lose as a team than lose solo to 4 guys
That's nothing 343 can fix. That's a personal problem
Did no one check the date before posting? The last post was in December 2015... there is absolutely no need for this to be brought back.

Edit: I've asked a mod to lock this. There's no need for an almost year old topic like this to continue.
Did no one check the date before posting? The last post was in December 2015... there is absolutely no need for this to be brought back.
still relevant but I'll admit ,no i didn't.
Spartan Locke'd, per the request of the OP
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2