2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15
343 did a super job with Halo 5. Outstanding campaign, flawless co-op, and the best multiplayer experience in the history of first person shooters.

I love the changes they have made and I hope they continue to distance themselves further and further away from past iterations. Halo is safe in 343's hands and I have no doubt Halo 6 will be another masterpiece.
If I could describe 343i with a single word, that word would be "lazy" everything about their games H4 MCC H5, all of it just feels lazy
At best they probably leave a bare bones staff to work on fixing things after their games ship while moving everyone else onto the next cash grab

They seriously have to have some suits from microsoft making them cut corners left and right for dat dere profit margin
Entr0p1k wrote:
343 did a super job with Halo 5. Outstanding campaign, flawless co-op, and the best multiplayer experience in the history of first person shooters.

I love the changes they have made and I hope they continue to distance themselves further and further away from past iterations. Halo is safe in 343's hands and I have no doubt Halo 6 will be another masterpiece.
Lol. I liked your comment because it made me laugh.
Entr0p1k wrote:

In denial /\
Entr0p1k wrote:

the definition of trying too hard to troll. If you wanna get in an internet argument try not to lay it on so thick next time
Entr0p1k wrote:

The sarcasm is strong with this one.
^^^^ Zero bleeps given on any level. 140+ hours in and loving it. And here you are, moaning and complaining. Oh well. Halo 5 FTW
The entire req system is half--Yoinked!- I mean lets be honest, you don't have to be good at this game to revive anything. There is nothing you have to work for. It is all just dumb luck and I personally hate it. And there is no way you can tell if anyone is good in your game you could have a max ranked player and never even know! I want it to go back to the way it was, where you had to work to get the armpit you wanted
Ok, I change my mind from before, I was all on there side, now I'm not. I can only explain the BungRap'n I just received because of matchmaking thrusting me into a round of Warzone Assault with me a level 93, with no one over 30, and more like 1-9. After getting owned by having no team and support, I call in a Rocket Hog, only to doll out no less than one kill before a NOOB jumps in and drives me off a cliff! PARKING BRAKE!!!!!
No going back, only forward. Halo 5 is perfection. The very thought of ever playing a prior iteration again makes me laugh. Halo 5 is superior in every way. 343 got it so very right. The game is fast now and it is a blast actually feeling like a powerful Spartan rather than a pitiful slow lumbering hip firing soldier with a shield. Nothing super soldier about it. Halo 5 is the first time you truly get to experience being a Spartan. Not a glorified marine in a shiny suit.

343 has delivered. The vocal minority has no relevance. The rest of us are busy putting tons of hours into this masterpiece of a game.
Entr0p1k wrote:
No going back, only forward. Halo 5 is perfection. The very thought of ever playing a prior iteration again makes me laugh. Halo 5 is superior in every way. 343 got it so very right. The game is fast now and it is a blast actually feeling like a powerful Spartan rather than a pitiful slow lumbering hip firing soldier with a shield. Nothing super soldier about it. Halo 5 is the first time you truly get to experience being a Spartan. Not a glorified marine in a shiny suit.

343 has delivered. The vocal minority has no relevance. The rest of us are busy putting tons of hours into this masterpiece of a game.
LOL
Entr0p1k wrote:
^^^^ Zero bleeps given on any level. 140+ hours in and loving it. And here you are, moaning and complaining. Oh well. Halo 5 FTW
Entr0p1k wrote:

I almost......... almost, thought that was serious.
Entr0p1k wrote:
Yeah, that's why the population dropped as fast if not faster than H4, and H5 is consistently around the 10th spot on the most played list.

I sense strong trolling, but have my 2 cents anyway.

Edit: I looked through his post history and it appears to be nothing but defending 343 and the pathetic state that Halo 5 is in right now.
Entr0p1k wrote:

I guess perfection includes game breaking bugs.
Still waiting on an MCC update or even an acknowledgement from 343 that it still exists.
Vash 743 wrote:
So far most of what 343 has added that the community asked for has been very half -Yoinked!- in its implementation. Its almost as if they say "I suppose we better do SOMETHING" then put in minimum effort and release it, begrudgingly saying "there you go, happy now?".
Examples of this are the "social playlists" and the file browser. We were promised social playlists and what did we get? all that was done was moving big team and adding a temporary playlist which really is just a long term weekend playlist with 2 more people. so in the long run all we have is big team, which was already there. Half -Yoinked!-.
And instead of actually building a proper file browser like we saw in reach, 343 added a bizarre system where you have to add people as your friend in order to play their map. Half -Yoinked!-
I agree.
Halo 5 may have a good potential but its just boring playing the same modes over and over again with a ranking system thats not even working that well. Today the servers were down again and i couldnt play arena or custom games so if i wanted to play Halo 5 i just had to play Warzone which is boring to play over and over again in my opinion...
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Still waiting on an MCC update or even an acknowledgement from 343 that it still exists.
Seriously. I don't think the MCC could have possibly been bungled harder.
Entr0p1k wrote:
And here you are complaining about the complainers! If you love halo 5 so much then what are you doing on these forums.
Ok guys, seriously?

Give them some -Yoinking!- TIME to do their work. Stop continuously -Yoinking!- about the same thing over and over. THEY GET IT. and they are probably sorting things out for the next build.

STOP BEING -Yoinks!- AND LEARN PATIENCE. it is a very rare virtue now days it seems. especially with the younger generations and their understanding that information is mere thumb-taps away.
No,

They had 3 years to work on this game, which is the same time-frame prior Halo's had between games and they came out with much more content.

I won't cut 343I any slack, I should not need ot be patient to get the minimum content (Months after release) on a game that had a 3 year dev cycle, just to have the same amount of content prior iterations of the game had AT RELEASE.
your forgetting one thing, it was a Gen swap they built the engine from the ground up
K0NSPIRACY wrote:
I genuinely struggle to understand how some ppl can sit here and defend 343i for the half finished game they have released. This isn't some bloke working down the local market selling fruit and veg...it is a multi million pound gaming business and it is their JOB to release a product fit for purpose. This game isn't anywhere near where it should be in terms of content and quality, and asking to cut them some slack after they've already taken everyones money simply isn't good enough. The reason why there are literally hundreds of threads criticising 343i is because of their incompetence and incomplete product...these issues shouldn't be issues and wouldn't be being discussed if they'd done their job properly.
I totally agree with you. But thats a Problem in the gaming industry AS a whole. Games are not about fun and giving people the greatest time ever while playing.. Its all about money now. And thats the Problem and AS long AS this is the type of thinking that the whole gaming industry has it well get more worse.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15