OP Vash 743

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15
I find it just astonishing they still have the reigns after H4, MCC, and this unfinished mess. They lied to us as a community (still am disgusted with MCC's launch) and very obviously half -Yoink- every attempt to appease us with features that should have been there in the first place. As a whole we need to say enough is enough and get a company in here that can do the franchise some good.
Don't know about all of you but I'm pretty happy with my halo 5 lol

sure things could be better.....
In my thought I think must of the time developing it was spent on building a new engine. It also looked like from the earlier cover art and concept for Guardians that there was going to be no fireteams and due to this the campaign would have been longer allowing for their original story of whatever it was going to be and would have been more places to visit. But Microsoft must have not liked something regarding marketing the game so they had them change the story and develop Hunt the Truth to promote a story that in my eyes had some Hunt the Truth but not what we were expecting which may be a reason why the story isn't what they said it was going to entirely be about.
SwayLocks wrote:
Don't know about all of you but I'm pretty happy with my halo 5 lol

sure things could be better.....
Same here I'm having a blast 343 has done a fantastic job couldn't be in better hands
ronnie42 wrote:
I'm pretty sure 343i is working on the issue right now and that they will get back to us asap. You guys need to learn some patience for real.
Patience?
you mean like the patience we gave them to fix the MCC?
Oh wait.....it's not fixed yet a year later
Sadly true, keep hearing people say that we should give them a bit of trust, yet all I've seen from 343i is mostly disappointment, I'm still waiting on MCC to be fixed, heck even H5 is buggy but not as badly.
Trust is something that needs to be earned, and so far I don't think 343 has earned it at all IMO, Especially after learning about all the times they've lied to the fanbase.

I don't usually stay in the loop with statements and stuff they release but I was completely shocked after I read a thread about how many times they've lied. Especially regarding the MCC and H5. Idk how they can get away with that stuff, or at the very most how people can defend those sorts of things.Link/source for at least half of what I'm talking about.
Nilniuq wrote:
I'd rather have it release in June (final update month) with all of the stuff it should have gametypes, maps, forge etc. Then give us REQs in huge 3 monthly doses. Also more than just reskins.
Thats the thing, they even already had a Month nailed down for how long they want to support the game. This just screams that the game needed at least another year.
And so far all this content they are releasing for "free" is just Content that should have been in the game since launch. By June 2016 nobody will care about this game. Hell it already dropped significant in population....

Whatever they did, whoever managed all this, did a terrible job. If i would be Phil Spencer, i would change a lot drasticly in this house.
Ok guys, seriously?

Give them some -Yoinking!- TIME to do their work. Stop continuously -Yoinking!- about the same thing over and over. THEY GET IT. and they are probably sorting things out for the next build.

STOP BEING -Yoinks!- AND LEARN PATIENCE. it is a very rare virtue now days it seems. especially with the younger generations and their understanding that information is mere thumb-taps away.
Sorry man but there is just simply no excusing a game that is this barren of features
three years......they had three years and the game launched without btb forge theatre file share (still don't have a decent working one) and the list goes on and on
maybe you can defend that, but I can't

but it he it's ok because they are going to give us all the things they removed from halo back to us as "free dlc"
Fair enough, but continuously flooding the forums with the same rhetoric over and over and over isn't going to get them to fix any of these issues faster.

And yea, I 110% agree they need to follow in the footsteps of Halo 3 when it comes to the innovation of Theater, Forge, and File Sharing. Not to mention Custom Game features. Yes, I agree, they have seemed to be very lazy in their development process, and their lack of community communication doesn't help either.

My main concern right now is the GOD-AWFUL control scheme of Forge. Good grief they couldn't at least let us customize the button layout? Why didn't they take the Halo 3/4/Reach controls and add the extra features? Where is the UNDO feature that has been asked for since Forge saw life? Why didn't they add AI to Forge? Again a feature asked about since Halo 3 Forge. Why does it take a modding community to add features to a game ESPECIALLY when developers SEE these mods and the potential success that they would add to the game?

I agree, the game is FAR from finished, but like I said, they are WORKING ON IT. They do in fact read the forums, and they do know what the players are asking, but it doesn't help matters when a bunch of crybabies come to the forums complaining about OTHER players' behavior (quitting) or things that have been mentioned MANY MANY times over (Custom GameTypes, Ranking system fixes, weapon nerfing, the list goes on).

I can just look at the front page of this forum and see numerous threads about the same topics.
wow, I couldn't have said that any better myself!
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THIER POST TAKEN OFF BY SNICKERDOODLE ???! WHATS THIS GUYS PROBLEM !! I COMMENT ON FORUMS EVERY DAY BECAUSE I LOVE HALO SO MUCH AND HE TAKES OFF MY POST . WHO ELSE IS GETTING SILENCED BY THIS GUY . WHILE EVERYBODY JUST COPY PASTE ALL THIER COMMENTS , IM ACTUALLY COMMENTING ON THINGS !!!
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THIER POST TAKEN OFF BY SNICKERDOODLE ???! WHATS THIS GUYS PROBLEM !! I COMMENT ON FORUMS EVERY DAY BECAUSE I LOVE HALO SO MUCH AND HE TAKES OFF MY POST . WHO ELSE IS GETTING SILENCED BY THIS GUY . WHILE EVERYBODY JUST COPY PASTE ALL THIER COMMENTS , IM ACTUALLY COMMENTING ON THINGS !!!
The funny thing is, the only answer you will get from the doodle is that she is not a guy.. but she wont comment about your concern.. you know.. good, loyal and professional mods and stuff
I am hoping they add a file browser to reach. That game has so many good memories for me most would not be possible if the browser was the same as halo 5.
yes finally the people here get it. We want 343 to actually put in some effort. And it would be nice if they went back and fixed MCC for good
If I could describe 343i with a single word, that word would be "lazy" everything about their games H4 MCC H5, all of it just feels lazy
One thing about H5 that seems the most lazy to me is that they added so many variations of weapons and vehicles. 343 is bragging so much about how H5 has the most weapons/vehicles of any other halo game when in fact they just have like 4 of each weapon. So many people would much rather have 20 different weapons instead of 5 weapons with 5 different variations each, even if it means less weapon count. In the January update teaser trailer you see a carbine shooting needles, just like the needle rifle from reach. Like wtf 343? If you're going to bring back the needle rifle then make it look like the needle rifle, not the carbine!
I'm by no means a 343 hater, but I completely agree with you. I'm extremely disappointed in what they've brought us. It saddens me to say I wouldn't be surprised if Halo 6 came with nothing but Warzone :(
AniLagers wrote:
I'm by no means a 343 hater, but I completely agree with you. I'm extremely disappointed in what they've brought us. It saddens me to say I wouldn't be surprised if Halo 6 came with nothing but Warzone :(
... That's if 343 doesn't go bankrupt by then
Ok guys, seriously?

Give them some -Yoinking!- TIME to do their work. Stop continuously -Yoinking!- about the same thing over and over. THEY GET IT. and they are probably sorting things out for the next build.

STOP BEING -Yoinks!- AND LEARN PATIENCE. it is a very rare virtue now days it seems. especially with the younger generations and their understanding that information is mere thumb-taps away.
They had three years. The same amount of time that Bungie needed to make their masterpiece games. Stop defending 343.
I still don't understand why they didn't delay the game.... Delaying the game allows the developer to complete the game even further. There's no harm in adding a full content at launch. Why is this so hard to get?
Kots1337 wrote:
Ok guys, seriously?

They had three years. The same amount of time that Bungie needed to make their masterpiece games. Stop defending 343.
Yes but you're not taking into account that bungie's "masterpieces" were created on a TOTALLY DIFFERENT ENGINE!! That is why they are like 5-10 Gb while H5 is about 60 Gb. I am not at all a 343 hater. I just think that they could do better. H5 has much better graphics and sounds than all other halo games, so it's obviously going to take more time to develop.
I still don't understand why they didn't delay the game.... Delaying the game allows the developer to complete the game even further. There's no harm in adding a full content at launch. Why is this so hard to get?
They would have missed the holiday sale season. They needed the sales more so than the better game. They Halo fans already had the game pre-ordered.
MonarchNF wrote:
They would have missed the holiday sale season. They needed the sales more so than the better game. They Halo fans already had the game pre-ordered.
Pre-ordered games can come later still.
StuftRock1 wrote:
Kots1337 wrote:
Ok guys, seriously?

Yes but you're not taking into account that bungie's "masterpieces" were created on a TOTALLY DIFFERENT ENGINE!! That is why they are like 5-10 Gb while H5 is about 60 Gb. I am not at all a 343 hater. I just think that they could do better. H5 has much better graphics and sounds than all other halo games, so it's obviously going to take more time to develop.
No it hasnt. It looks worse than the MCC games. More time to develop? Wat.... stop defending this turd.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15