Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Stop Halfassing it 343

OP Vash 743

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15
Flexite wrote:
Flexite wrote:
Good for you kid
really? this doesnt even contribute to ANY conversation... i give up on this forum. 343i doesnt even care to read this idiocracy. and i dont blame them, they get no real information from most of these posts, because all they are is people either flame/trolling 343i as a developer or flame/trolling someone on the forum for disagreeing with your OPINION.

Go back to 4chan and troll there.
343 gets more positive feedback from reddit and a few other sites. They still watch this forum, it's just hard to want to reply to half the comments here.
The gameplay is enough for me. I can play game after game and don't get bored. Halo 4 May have had more maps but that didn't stop people from voting the same 2 maps over and over.
We need a better post carnage report, fixed theater, Warzone boss fixes, and I would like to personally see a system that lets a single enemy stop you from taking over the base in Warzone Assault.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ok guys, seriously?

Give them some -Yoinking!- TIME to do their work. Stop continuously -Yoinking!- about the same thing over and over. THEY GET IT. and they are probably sorting things out for the next build.

STOP BEING -Yoinks!- AND LEARN PATIENCE. it is a very rare virtue now days it seems. especially with the younger generations and their understanding that information is mere thumb-taps away.
Sorry man but there is just simply no excusing a game that is this barren of features
three years......they had three years and the game launched without btb forge theatre file share (still don't have a decent working one) and the list goes on and on
maybe you can defend that, but I can't

but it he it's ok because they are going to give us all the things they removed from halo back to us as "free dlc"
I can't say that three years was enough time to put every feature we want in the game and I don't think you can either. I don't know how large the team is nor do I know how long these things take but it probably takes longer building a game for a newer system before it's even released as opposed to one you already have experience with.

I don't mind as long as we do get all the features in a timely manner and don't have to pay for them. The alternative would have been waiting for the "complete" game until later this year. I'd rather play now and get extras down the road.
What baffles me is that 343i spent 3 years working on this game but out of all the Halo games, this one has the least amount of content. It's missing playlists such as Infection and Oddball, it's missing Firefight/Spartan Ops, it has no daily/weekly/monthly challenges, many of the maps are just remixes and forge creations, and tons of the game assets are re-used (the home base, the armoury, and the garage in Warzone, and other things like the skybox in Eden/Empire).
Not just that but eden and empire are the exact same map except for one or 2 bridges. Just like how regret and truth are the exact same map except for 2 walls
Don't forget Overgrowth and Plaza. ..Overgrowth just sucks all together.
Ok guys, seriously?

Give them some -Yoinking!- TIME to do their work. Stop continuously -Yoinking!- about the same thing over and over. THEY GET IT. and they are probably sorting things out for the next build.

STOP BEING -Yoinks!- AND LEARN PATIENCE. it is a very rare virtue now days it seems. especially with the younger generations and their understanding that information is mere thumb-taps away.
Sorry man but there is just simply no excusing a game that is this barren of features
three years......they had three years and the game launched without btb forge theatre file share (still don't have a decent working one) and the list goes on and on
maybe you can defend that, but I can't

but it he it's ok because they are going to give us all the things they removed from halo back to us as "free dlc"
I can't say that three years was enough time to put every feature we want in the game and I don't think you can either. I don't know how large the team is nor do I know how long these things take but it probably takes longer building a game for a newer system before it's even released as opposed to one you already have experience with.

I don't mind as long as we do get all the features in a timely manner and don't have to pay for them. The alternative would have been waiting for the "complete" game until later this year. I'd rather play now and get extras down the road.
I think that's where you and many others differ. I think most people would rather have a feature complete game at a later point than a barren one sooner. First impressions are everything and releasing a barren game isn't good for business or longevity.
Fox Olive wrote:
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
Fox Olive wrote:
Erik L wrote:
Fox Olive wrote:
Erik L wrote:
If I could describe 343i with a single word, that word would be "lazy" everything about their games H4 MCC H5, all of it just feels lazy
I think of them more as disrespectful.
Disrespectful to the franchise, and disrespectful to the fans. They come off like they truly do not care about anything negative their actions may cause. I'm not exaggerating... to me, 343 only cares about money. They are willing to lie to people to get money out of them, with no care for any lack of quality or negative experience they create.
If 343 were legally allowed to create an option within Halo 5 that said "Click here to pay $10 and get split-screen option!" and all it did was permanently delete H5 from your hard drive and destroy any inserted disc, and if it had no impact on REQ pack and Halo 6 sales, they'd do it.
There's seriously no integrity at all. They do whatever makes the most money, with no other factors considered.
Slow clap for you sir. Couldn't of said it better myself.
You could have not said anything and contributed as much to the conversation.

But in all honestly, I disagree with both of you. When have they lied? Also, disrespectful, to US, you AND me, the fans? They didn't release a half -Yoinked!- forged, like some Halo's did. Also, you do realize, at the same timeframe Halo 4 and Reach had about the same amount of content. And don't forget, we had to pay for Spartan Ops and DLC. As for Reach, that multiplayer was a bit of a mess, fun, but a mess. So take off your nostalgia goggles, and look at Halo 5 objectively. A slightly rushed (by Microsoft, not 343) Halo game, pretty well done, but wanting in the game mode area. Thats about it, right?
When have they lied? LOL...
Clearly not worth continuing this conversation with you.
What did they lie about? Give me a time, date, or even a crappy buzzfeed article. The fact that you are only even pointing out one part of my response shows that you have no real response. I'm all for debating and losing, just give me some facts.
See, 343 is very slick when it comes to what they say. They rarely outright lie, but there are tons of lies of omission and specifically worded statements that sound like something other than what they really mean.

A notable example is when they said, upon Halo 5's reveal, that there wouldn't be a penalty to hip fire, because people were worried about ADS making weapons more accurate. Technically, that's true, but only because hip fire is the default state of your weapon and that wouldn't be considered a penalty. But obviously there was a bonus to accuracy for ADS. They didn't lie, but they addressed peoples concerns with some slick word play despite knowing exactly what people were worried about.

And of course the whole not mentioning the removal of most of the gametypes the series always had is a lie of omission because they knew people would be expecting those and would want to know if they were removed.

And the "free DLC maps" thing could very well end up also being a lie of omission in regards to every arena map not being an actual new, unique map. The fact that they continue to not say one way or the other whether or not that will always be the case might as well be confirmation that that's what they had planned (though that may change after people made their concerns clear).

And those are just the biggest things off the top of my head.
Isn't that any company though? Anyone in a position of power and influence, actually. As for the ADS issue. I don't see the problem. I've played halo ever since the beginning and it feels natural now. And they didn't remove most gametypes, they simply haven't come out yet (typical 343 suck response). Even 4 and reach didn't have as many gamemodes at this point in their release.
Not true. Both had more game modes at launch as a core game.
Just reach at launch.

  • Infinity Slayer.
  • Big Team Infinity Slayer.
  • Regicide.
  • Oddball.
  • Capture the Flag.
  • Flood
  • Dominion.
  • Extraction.
Ok guys, seriously?

Give them some -Yoinking!- TIME to do their work. Stop continuously -Yoinking!- about the same thing over and over. THEY GET IT. and they are probably sorting things out for the next build.

STOP BEING -Yoinks!- AND LEARN PATIENCE. it is a very rare virtue now days it seems. especially with the younger generations and their understanding that information is mere thumb-taps away.
I know patience..... I've been waiting over a year for them to fix the MCC and they still haven't. Is over a year not enough time for them to do their work? Are those who purchased Halo 5 supposed to wait for over a year for their issues to be fixed as well?

Seriously, tell me more about how we should give them time to do their work.
Have you ever developed a triple A title? No? then you really have no room to talk about how long it takes to develop a AAA video game, let alone trying to fix bugs and please a community the size of a large city in a timely manner. They have enough pressure on their shoulders without repetative complaints from the community about how bad their game is or how rushed it is or how lazy they are.

have you ever gone to work and someone told you you were being lazy? cmon man, everyone EVERYONE does their best, and I guarentee 343i is doing their utmost to please as many fans as they possibly can.

they have a HUGE load on their plate - there is an ENORMOUS fanbase to please with many conflicting interests and directions for the game.

So seriously guys, give them a little slack. we all have ideas for the game(s) some of them extremely amazing! but these ideas need to take a development process, not just put into the game in a week and expected to be bug-free and balanced to the game let alone cater to the enormous fanbase.
Are they really doing the best that they can do please the community though? We have a thread with over 10 000 replies about having playable Elites in Halo games. Did they listen in give that to us? No. We told them for three years that we want black undersuits for armour, to which they replied and told us that they've heard us. And what did we get? Coloured undersuits. We complained about the lack of customization options in Halo 5 for over a year before release. Their reply? "Trust us!", and fail to deliver.

And what about the campaign? They went as far as cancelling Spartan Ops due to complaints regarding the poor narrative, and then gave the title of lead writer to the guy that created such a bad story. Does that sound like doing their best? How difficult would it have been to keep Spartan Ops, refine it based on complaints, and hire a competent writer for Halo 5?

No, 343i is not doing their best. Their attitude has always been "we know best, the fanbase has no idea what it wants" and then release a product that fails to deliver. Are they making some sort of effort? Sure, Halo 5 is an improvement over Halo 4. But it's lacking soooo much compared to Reach, which came out...5 years ago? On an older console? That's quite unacceptable.
i dont think its all as easy as just clicking a button. is the halo community full of NANCYS? maybe its just a hand full that find away to complain or bla bla. halo5 isyoung we are all on this journy and im personaly one of many thankful what we have a universe of AWESOME HALO
Ok guys, seriously?

Give them some -Yoinking!- TIME to do their work. Stop continuously -Yoinking!- about the same thing over and over. THEY GET IT. and they are probably sorting things out for the next build.

STOP BEING -Yoinks!- AND LEARN PATIENCE. it is a very rare virtue now days it seems. especially with the younger generations and their understanding that information is mere thumb-taps away.
Sorry man but there is just simply no excusing a game that is this barren of features
three years......they had three years and the game launched without btb forge theatre file share (still don't have a decent working one) and the list goes on and on
maybe you can defend that, but I can't

but it he it's ok because they are going to give us all the things they removed from halo back to us as "free dlc"
I can't say that three years was enough time to put every feature we want in the game and I don't think you can either. I don't know how large the team is nor do I know how long these things take but it probably takes longer building a game for a newer system before it's even released as opposed to one you already have experience with.

I don't mind as long as we do get all the features in a timely manner and don't have to pay for them. The alternative would have been waiting for the "complete" game until later this year. I'd rather play now and get extras down the road.
There could be many factors as to halo 5s launch quality.

1. Brand new console and learning how it works and what it can handle.
2. Setting up a whole new game engine in 60 fps which I'm sure they fiddled around with.
3. Warzone being a whole new game type and the biggest yet.
4. Working on the dedicated servers (I've no knowledge on dedicated servers so I'm just assuming it could take up time).
5. Changes from the beta to launch.
6. Gun balance, being how it seems to be the most balanced out of all the halo games I'd assume they put in a lot of time to make it perfect or very close to it.

Those are just some things that I can think of off the top of my head. I'd assume most of their time was on getting their engine set up and playing around with the 60 fps and deciding on whether to use it or not. They themselves said it was a hard decision on whether to use it or not so I'd think they tested out everything they could about it in multiple situations.
SoloClone wrote:
Whole lot of hate going on here, then quit playing and Fanboy yer crap on Facebook
I did quit playing 5. Because it was the worse release since MCC. Oh wait another game of theirs. So now back to My Halo Reach. Not the best but at least it works and has content.
Flexite wrote:
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
Vash 743 wrote:
So far most of what 343 has added that the community asked for has been very half -Yoinked!- in its implementation. Its almost as if they say "I suppose we better do SOMETHING" then put in minimum effort and release it, begrudgingly saying "there you go, happy now?".
Examples of this are the "social playlists" and the file browser. We were promised social playlists and what did we get? all that was done was moving big team and adding a temporary playlist which really is just a long term weekend playlist with 2 more people. so in the long run all we have is big team, which was already there. Half -Yoinked!-.
And instead of actually building a proper file browser like we saw in reach, 343 added a bizarre system where you have to add people as your friend in order to play their map. Half -Yoinked!-
All I am going to say is, unless you have been in their shoes, don't say a Yoink thing about it. Be happy 343i took on Halo and made Halo 5. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have Halo. So stop being an ungrateful Yoink.
That's... not how it works.
They ruined Halo kid I would've preferred them not make any more Halo games to be honest.
Agreed. Let Halo die with dignity.
I'm terribly sorry but I must point out some of the blind fanboyism going on in this thread. With the greatest respect, if you believe that people need to be less aggressive towards 343 for things they might do then you're a prat. Launching your game is a great accomplishment, we can all agree on that I'm sure. The culmination of years of work whether you agree was hard work or not is still an achievement to praise. However, how you continue to support your game post launch is also an important factor these days.

Halo 4 had most of the basics at launch and Halo 5 didn't. Doesn't matter how improved or how polished they've been, the fact that they aren't there at launch when it has been for the last several years is a detriment, not an accomplishment. If they needed more time, they should've delayed the game.

I've never worked on a triple-a title or any game for that matter and I probably never will, but I'm a customer and if the product doesn't match what they hyped it up to be then there's something wrong. Without naming any names (mostly since it is quite obvious who I'm referring to) you cannot throw a rubbish argument of "They're probably working on stuff right now and all you're doing is complaining." or "Without 343 there would be no Halo 4/5/MCC/etc" allow me to drill something into that thick skull of yours:

It doesn't matter if they're working on something later, working on it does not and never will detract from the criticism of it not being a basic feature at launch. Gametypes are basic features in Halo when you consider the larger modes like Forge, if Forge needed a delay for the new features then fair enough, but your gametype standard fair should be day one, no excuses, no exceptions. All the complaints about Infection/Grifball/etc are perfectly logical complaints, don't try to stifle that because you look like a class-a moron.

And as for the guy who said that without 343 there would be no future titles. You are a prat, a complete prat.
You're telling me that without 343 Industries, Microsoft would never hire on other people to create future games for one of their flagship titles? The game that kinda made the Xbox what it is today? There's no chance of them ever bringing anybody else on to fill that position? Never? I really hope you redact that statement, because that wasn't being an idiot, that was just borderline business ignorance.

From what I can see the people in here are raising valid questions, block out the guff that you know is obvious troll-bait and move on. If you can't handle that there are people out there that aren't as satisfied with your special snowflake game, get off of the internet because the adults are trying to talk.
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
Ok guys, seriously?

Give them some -Yoinking!- TIME to do their work. Stop continuously -Yoinking!- about the same thing over and over. THEY GET IT. and they are probably sorting things out for the next build.

STOP BEING -Yoinks!- AND LEARN PATIENCE. it is a very rare virtue now days it seems. especially with the younger generations and their understanding that information is mere thumb-taps away.
Sorry man but there is just simply no excusing a game that is this barren of features
three years......they had three years and the game launched without btb forge theatre file share (still don't have a decent working one) and the list goes on and on
maybe you can defend that, but I can't

but it he it's ok because they are going to give us all the things they removed from halo back to us as "free dlc"
I can't say that three years was enough time to put every feature we want in the game and I don't think you can either. I don't know how large the team is nor do I know how long these things take but it probably takes longer building a game for a newer system before it's even released as opposed to one you already have experience with.

I don't mind as long as we do get all the features in a timely manner and don't have to pay for them. The alternative would have been waiting for the "complete" game until later this year. I'd rather play now and get extras down the road.
I think that's where you and many others differ. I think most people would rather have a feature complete game at a later point than a barren one sooner. First impressions are everything and releasing a barren game isn't good for business or longevity.
I'm not so sure. I'm perfectly OK with a delayed game if that's what it takes but I don't know about everyone else. Forge was a hot topic for being delayed so why wouldn't halo? A lot of people would lose their -Yoink- and then say 343 can't launch a game on time (which I'm OK with if that's what it takes for game to be great).
Ok guys, seriously?

Give them some -Yoinking!- TIME to do their work. Stop continuously -Yoinking!- about the same thing over and over. THEY GET IT. and they are probably sorting things out for the next build.

STOP BEING -Yoinks!- AND LEARN PATIENCE. it is a very rare virtue now days it seems. especially with the younger generations and their understanding that information is mere thumb-taps away.
Sorry man but there is just simply no excusing a game that is this barren of features
three years......they had three years and the game launched without btb forge theatre file share (still don't have a decent working one) and the list goes on and on
maybe you can defend that, but I can't

but it he it's ok because they are going to give us all the things they removed from halo back to us as "free dlc"
I can't say that three years was enough time to put every feature we want in the game and I don't think you can either. I don't know how large the team is nor do I know how long these things take but it probably takes longer building a game for a newer system before it's even released as opposed to one you already have experience with.

I don't mind as long as we do get all the features in a timely manner and don't have to pay for them. The alternative would have been waiting for the "complete" game until later this year. I'd rather play now and get extras down the road.
There could be many factors as to halo 5s launch quality.

1. Brand new console and learning how it works and what it can handle.
2. Setting up a whole new game engine in 60 fps which I'm sure they fiddled around with.
3. Warzone being a whole new game type and the biggest yet.
4. Working on the dedicated servers (I've no knowledge on dedicated servers so I'm just assuming it could take up time).
5. Changes from the beta to launch.
6. Gun balance, being how it seems to be the most balanced out of all the halo games I'd assume they put in a lot of time to make it perfect or very close to it.

Those are just some things that I can think of off the top of my head. I'd assume most of their time was on getting their engine set up and playing around with the 60 fps and deciding on whether to use it or not. They themselves said it was a hard decision on whether to use it or not so I'd think they tested out everything they could about it in multiple situations.
Then they should have delayed launch. COD had no problem along with other titles that had to make the change.
Archellik wrote:
I'm terribly sorry but I must point out some of the blind fanboyism going on in this thread. With the greatest respect, if you believe that people need to be less aggressive towards 343 for things they might do then you're a prat. Launching your game is a great accomplishment, we can all agree on that I'm sure. The culmination of years of work whether you agree was hard work or not is still an achievement to praise. However, how you continue to support your game post launch is also an important factor these days.
Halo 4 had most of the basics at launch and Halo 5 didn't. Doesn't matter how improved or how polished they've been, the fact that they aren't there at launch when it has been for the last several years is a detriment, not an accomplishment. If they needed more time, they should've delayed the game.
I've never worked on a triple-a title or any game for that matter and I probably never will, but I'm a customer and if the product doesn't match what they hyped it up to be then there's something wrong. Without naming any names (mostly since it is quite obvious who I'm referring to) you cannot throw a rubbish argument of "They're probably working on stuff right now and all you're doing is complaining." or "Without 343 there would be no Halo 4/5/MCC/etc" allow me to drill something into that thick skull of yours:
It doesn't matter if they're working on something later, working on it does not and never will detract from the criticism of it not being a basic feature at launch. Gametypes are basic features in Halo when you consider the larger modes like Forge, if Forge needed a delay for the new features then fair enough, but your gametype standard fair should be day one, no excuses, no exceptions. All the complaints about Infection/Grifball/etc are perfectly logical complaints, don't try to stifle that because you look like a class-a moron.
And as for the guy who said that without 343 there would be no future titles. You are a prat, a complete prat.
You're telling me that without 343 Industries, Microsoft would never hire on other people to create future games for one of their flagship titles? The game that kinda made the Xbox what it is today? There's no chance of them ever bringing anybody else on to fill that position? Never? I really hope you redact that statement, because that wasn't being an idiot, that was just borderline business ignorance.
From what I can see the people in here are raising valid questions, block out the guff that you know is obvious troll-bait and move on. If you can't handle that there are people out there that aren't as satisfied with your special snowflake game, get off of the internet because the adults are trying to talk.
I agree with everything you said. I would be like buying a car as a customer and them telling me... here you go a car, but you'll have to wait for the engine, tires, windshield and steering wheel. You won't have to pay for it that'll be free... enjoy. I think everyone on one here would be mad, we'll except the fanboys.
Ok guys, seriously?

Give them some -Yoinking!- TIME to do their work. Stop continuously -Yoinking!- about the same thing over and over. THEY GET IT. and they are probably sorting things out for the next build.

STOP BEING -Yoinks!- AND LEARN PATIENCE. it is a very rare virtue now days it seems. especially with the younger generations and their understanding that information is mere thumb-taps away.
Sorry man but there is just simply no excusing a game that is this barren of features
three years......they had three years and the game launched without btb forge theatre file share (still don't have a decent working one) and the list goes on and on
maybe you can defend that, but I can't

but it he it's ok because they are going to give us all the things they removed from halo back to us as "free dlc"
I can't say that three years was enough time to put every feature we want in the game and I don't think you can either. I don't know how large the team is nor do I know how long these things take but it probably takes longer building a game for a newer system before it's even released as opposed to one you already have experience with.

I don't mind as long as we do get all the features in a timely manner and don't have to pay for them. The alternative would have been waiting for the "complete" game until later this year. I'd rather play now and get extras down the road.
There could be many factors as to halo 5s launch quality.

1. Brand new console and learning how it works and what it can handle.
2. Setting up a whole new game engine in 60 fps which I'm sure they fiddled around with.
3. Warzone being a whole new game type and the biggest yet.
4. Working on the dedicated servers (I've no knowledge on dedicated servers so I'm just assuming it could take up time).
5. Changes from the beta to launch.
6. Gun balance, being how it seems to be the most balanced out of all the halo games I'd assume they put in a lot of time to make it perfect or very close to it.

Those are just some things that I can think of off the top of my head. I'd assume most of their time was on getting their engine set up and playing around with the 60 fps and deciding on whether to use it or not. They themselves said it was a hard decision on whether to use it or not so I'd think they tested out everything they could about it in multiple situations.
Then they should have delayed launch. COD had no problem along with other titles that had to make the change.
CoD has had more time on Xbox one tho...so have others. Other companies also transition better than others which can be a fault to blame I guess.

Fyi: I'm perfectly OK if a game needs delayed, its everyone else that I'd have no idea about.
Ok guys, seriously?

Give them some -Yoinking!- TIME to do their work. Stop continuously -Yoinking!- about the same thing over and over. THEY GET IT. and they are probably sorting things out for the next build.

STOP BEING -Yoinks!- AND LEARN PATIENCE. it is a very rare virtue now days it seems. especially with the younger generations and their understanding that information is mere thumb-taps away.
343 had 3 years to make a game, same amount of time for halo 4 and yet 4 has almost double the content 5 has. Im done waiting.
Archellik wrote:
I'm terribly sorry but I must point out some of the blind fanboyism going on in this thread. With the greatest respect, if you believe that people need to be less aggressive towards 343 for things they might do then you're a prat. Launching your game is a great accomplishment, we can all agree on that I'm sure. The culmination of years of work whether you agree was hard work or not is still an achievement to praise. However, how you continue to support your game post launch is also an important factor these days.

Halo 4 had most of the basics at launch and Halo 5 didn't. Doesn't matter how improved or how polished they've been, the fact that they aren't there at launch when it has been for the last several years is a detriment, not an accomplishment. If they needed more time, they should've delayed the game.

I've never worked on a triple-a title or any game for that matter and I probably never will, but I'm a customer and if the product doesn't match what they hyped it up to be then there's something wrong. Without naming any names (mostly since it is quite obvious who I'm referring to) you cannot throw a rubbish argument of "They're probably working on stuff right now and all you're doing is complaining." or "Without 343 there would be no Halo 4/5/MCC/etc" allow me to drill something into that thick skull of yours:

It doesn't matter if they're working on something later, working on it does not and never will detract from the criticism of it not being a basic feature at launch. Gametypes are basic features in Halo when you consider the larger modes like Forge, if Forge needed a delay for the new features then fair enough, but your gametype standard fair should be day one, no excuses, no exceptions. All the complaints about Infection/Grifball/etc are perfectly logical complaints, don't try to stifle that because you look like a class-a moron.

And as for the guy who said that without 343 there would be no future titles. You are a prat, a complete prat.
You're telling me that without 343 Industries, Microsoft would never hire on other people to create future games for one of their flagship titles? The game that kinda made the Xbox what it is today? There's no chance of them ever bringing anybody else on to fill that position? Never? I really hope you redact that statement, because that wasn't being an idiot, that was just borderline business ignorance.

From what I can see the people in here are raising valid questions, block out the guff that you know is obvious troll-bait and move on. If you can't handle that there are people out there that aren't as satisfied with your special snowflake game, get off of the internet because the adults are trying to talk.
100% this. Thank you, you phrased it perfectly.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15