Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Stuck in vehicle bay

OP JohnDang55

How do you get out, I try pressing everything and nothing works. 4 minutes ago I spawned a temple wraith in March on storm break warzone turbo and it wouldn’t load the vehicle but I see the vehicle bay with the door shield at the home base. I just some fire team of randoms and I tried to join back but I can’t. Seriously this is messed up.
Grenade yourself or look for a kill barrier. Maybe wait for another teammate to spawn and try enter the passenger seat of their vehicle or get splattered by them, not sure if that can work though.
JohnDang55 wrote:
How do you get out, I try pressing everything and nothing works. 4 minutes ago I spawned a temple wraith in March on storm break warzone turbo and it wouldn’t load the vehicle but I see the vehicle bay with the door shield at the home base. I just some fire team of randoms and I tried to join back but I can’t. Seriously this is messed up.
It’s a bug that has been in the game for a long long time. It won’t be patched since Halo isn’t really supported anymore.

Once you’re in there is no way out that I know of. You’re just trapped in there til the game is over.

Also, could you not have gone onto your recent players list, found a member of your Fireteam & messaged them for an invite back?
TheDonCJG wrote:
JohnDang55 wrote:
It’s a bug that has been in the game for a long long time. It won’t be patched since Halo isn’t really supported anymore.

Once you’re in there is no way out that I know of. You’re just trapped in there til the game is over.

Also, could you not have gone onto your recent players list, found a member of your Fireteam & messaged them for an invite back?
I have one of them as a friend, so I left the game and joined back in the fire team but it wouldn’t let me back in. I could replaced as soon as I left. It was a game my team won too but it counts as a loss.
Grenade yourself or look for a kill barrier. Maybe wait for another teammate to spawn and try enter the passenger seat of their vehicle or get splattered by them, not sure if that can work though.
I was in the vehicle, but both and the vehicle had no spawned. It only showed when someone shows my vehicle. Cannot get out.