Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Sup 343.It's time we bring back the MA5B AR.

OP YummyYummYum

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If the Spirit of Fire comes back in some halo.. 5 or 6 or what ever.. it would have more sense that the ma5b exist.. because on the spirit of fire are old weapons.. old spartans armors.. etc.
my favorite gun is the ma5b.. its like magic.. lol..
i think for the multiplayer it will be great if there are weapon upgrade/modifications!!
What? in Halo 4, you can finally stand toe to toe with the AR against someone with a BR/DMR in a cqc.
No, never should this happen. The assault rifle in the game already needs to be toned WAY down. You should not be able to cross map somebody with a -Yoinking!- assault rifle. IT SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT OF THE GAME COMPLETELY.
DARK G ANX wrote:
If the Spirit of Fire comes back in some halo.. 5 or 6 or what ever.. it would have more sense that the ma5b exist.. because on the spirit of fire are old weapons.. old spartans armors.. etc.
my favorite gun is the ma5b.. its like magic.. lol..
i think for the multiplayer it will be great if there are weapon upgrade/modifications!!
And this is why you're bad at halo. Because you rely on n00b weapons.
skunk2spec wrote:
No, never should this happen. The assault rifle in the game already needs to be toned WAY down. You should not be able to cross map somebody with a -Yoinking!- assault rifle. IT SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT OF THE GAME COMPLETELY.
Why have you necroposted a topic that died in October 2014?
skunk2spec wrote:
Please don't revive old threads.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2