Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Super Fiesta BTB Epic but...

OP MiddleCorn53628

So this new mode called Super Fiesta Big Team Battle, an obvious mix of a BTB but with fully random weapons per spawn, is insanely epic to play.
Big maps, random guns, and better yet, the most powerful vehicles on each map (ONI, Hannibal, Ultra and Temple).
There is just something missing there:
REQ Turrets.
1. Hunter Arms.
2. Both default and ONI versions of the three UNSC turrets. Warthog versions do not count.
3. Though kinda useless, Plasma Turret.
4. Jorge's Chaingun Etilka.

Hannibal Wasp and Ultra Banshee are both sick, but they never co-exist and there is no Phaeton.
These should be added to a Super Fiesta BTB map. For an even more explosive battle.
Yes I would like to see turrets added. Most probably wouldn't because they hinder your movement BUT it would be fun if and when you did get that Hunter or berserker claw or Jorge's chain gun.

As far as vehicles I wish they could be fiesta as well. Totally random would be best, at least then maybe a chance at phaetons, or just a random version of what is there.
I agree, turrets would be cool. And the Phaeton being conspicuously absent was the first thing I noticed about it. I was hoping there would finally be a Phaeton usable in Halo 5 multiplayer for the first time outside of Warzone, but I guess not. But it's still an amazing gametype despite those minor complaints and I hope it becomes permanent 🤞
You can get random turrets as your starting weapon. I've gotten an oni turret and the hunter arm that does the single shot
You can get random turrets as your starting weapon. I've gotten an oni turret and the hunter arm that does the single shot
I've played probably more than 30 BTB fiestas and never once have I spawned with any turrets nor seen anybody with a turret. I am inclined to think that you are mistaken.
I've played probably more than 30 BTB fiestas and never once have I spawned with any turrets nor seen anybody with a turret. I am inclined to think that you are mistaken.
You can believe what you want, but I am most certainly not mistaken. I got the hunter claw on Altar and the oni turret on scavenger
Yeah would be cool to see all sandbox weapons added along with vehicles.
You can believe what you want, but I am most certainly not mistaken. I got the hunter claw on Altar and the oni turret on scavenger
You're probably talking about Warzone, as the Random Weapon REQ's can actually give you a turret.
But that's not the case for MP, so you're mistaken for that part. Also, do you have a proof of having the Hunter Arm or ONI Turret in said maps? Playing Super Fiesta or its BTB variant?
You're probably talking about Warzone, as the Random Weapon REQ's can actually give you a turret.
But that's not the case for MP, so you're mistaken for that part. Also, do you have a proof of having the Hunter Arm or ONI Turret in said maps? Playing Super Fiesta or its BTB variant?
If he can link the game where he supposedly spawned with the Hunter Claw and Oni Turret, we can see for ourselves. He just might turn us into believers, but I highly doubt that since I also know no one spawns with Turrets of any kind in Super Fiesta.
Your probably right. Sorry to jump down your throat yesterday. I was short on patience due to dealing with the hurricane and I probably shouldn't have been online at all till I cooled down
-snip (too much quotes)-
Your probably right. Sorry to jump down your throat yesterday. I was short on patience due to dealing with the hurricane and I probably shouldn't have been online at all till I cooled down
Although, I just played yesterday (dunno which map) and I suddenly saw someone carrying a turret.
However I cannot tell if it was spawned with the player or if it was part of the map already.
I agree. The turrets should be added.
-snip (too much quotes)-
Although, I just played yesterday (dunno which map) and I suddenly saw someone carrying a turret.
However I cannot tell if it was spawned with the player or if it was part of the map already.
Quite possibly already part of the map. I've ripped turrets sometimes cuz I get stuck with garbage starters a lot. That or I try to scavenge better gear.

Side note: I'd like spawns fixed on some maps. Getting tired of spawning with the enemy team, and not my own.
I personally would like to see a base phaeton or a phaeton helios.
Just played again Super Fiesta and yes, the chaingun turret is part of the map. Just forgot what map it was.
But it is still a default Chaingun Turret, no ONI, Gauss or even Plasma Turret appears.
There are multiple maps with that type of turret. Guillotine (H2 Headlong remake), Fracture (small snow map), Traffic Jam (small and enclosed) Recurve (H4 Longbow remake) and Deadlock (H3 Standoff remake).
Would be cool. But since it's slayer I feel like it would be a 1 or 2 kill weapon then killed then it disappears. There are so many OP weapons that would take out that slower player in seconds